Author Topic: [IMAGES] Anybody thinks that shooting Roids in the Heart area is a little risky?  (Read 4183 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Anybody?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
bwahahaa, you idiot..

Stark

• Getbig V
bwahahaa, you idiot..

you can tell me what ever you want, I would never ever fucking ever fuck around with needles around that area, never mind how thick the pek is and how large the needle is... fuck that.

Beener

• Getbig IV
Dude wiht a needle that small, you could try ramming it in like in that The Rock movie, and it prolly wouldnt even touch your ribs. You are a reetard.

Stark

• Getbig V
Dude wiht a needle that small, you could try ramming it in like in that The Rock movie, and it prolly wouldnt even touch your ribs. You are a reetard.

Read my above post new jack

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
you can tell me what ever you want, I would never ever fucking ever fuck around with needles around that area, never mind how thick the pek is and how large the needle is... fuck that.

uh... dude. you'd have to go through about an inch of pectoral tissue, your rib cage, and your left lung before getting to the heart. i'm pretty sure unless you were using like a 10g needle that was about six inches long and then somehow fell on it it's absolutely impossible to get even close to your heart.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
That's why I mainline all my roids. Right into the vein baby
$

Stark

• Getbig V
uh... dude. you'd have to go through about an inch of pectoral tissue, your rib cage, and your left lung before getting to the heart. i'm pretty sure unless you were using like a 10g needle that was about six inches long and then somehow fell on it it's absolutely impossible to get even close to your heart.

I don't care... to scared needles no problem, but damn not there lol, why does he not shoot in the right pek?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
a better site injection would be the Nuttsack ;D. go figure
Get Big, or Die Trying

DK II

• Getbig V
I don't care... to scared needles no problem, but damn not there lol, why does he not shoot in the right pek?

Because nothing will change??

He probably uses the right pec the next time. Do you realize how deep you have to go to reach the heart??

davidpaul

• Getbig V

same u gotta, to get those real good deep gains.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead

That is the shit..... better than heroin

Stark

• Getbig V

He probably uses the right pec the next time. Do you realize how deep you have to go to reach the heart??

no idea

DK II

• Getbig V

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
and how large the needle is... fuck that.

I would guess the needle is an inch long. Actually it's not that hard to inject in the pecs. That being said I won't go any deeper then half an inch (just to be on the safe side).

Stark

• Getbig V

DK II

• Getbig V
I would guess the needle is an inch long. Actually it's not that hard to inject in the pecs. That being said I won't go any deeper then half an inch (just to be on the safe side).

Well, you would have to have anything that would define as a pec that has seen some training.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Well, you would have to have anything that would define as a pec that has seen some training.

Very true but then again if you're taking gear you should have several years of training under your belt. & I wouldn't recommend that for your first shot.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V

on the average person...6"-7"...on someone who works out? 8" or more...

that's a fucking railroad spike..I'd like to see the hardass that pins with THAT!  :D ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
One of the easiest most convenient spots on the body to inject. No, it's not a "necessary spot or anything like that, but if you've injected for a long time and if you're injecting a lot, say on a contest diet where you may be injecting short esters daily, you need all the spots you can get.

...and like everyone's said, there is absolutely no way you could even get close to your heart...not unless you have a 8" pin and it's strong enough to penetrate your breast plate.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
He isnt shooting it in his heart but pecs...you got those pics from an injection site, huh?

Cause Ive seen them before...

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
I think site injecting the heart is okay if it's a lagging bodypart. All things being equal, a guy with a big, soft heart should always beat out a smaller, better conditioned heart.
BigNationRadio.com

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
i take my steroids orally....through my urethra.
Deep Tissue Massage

20inch calves

• Getbig V
i know guys that put there stuff in the pecs but i always thought they put into the side of there pecs...or from the inner pecs going in.
irongearco.com

Eric2

• Getbig IV
the heart is in the center of the chest. that dude is nowhere near that.
h