Author Topic: ''time on = time off'' question  (Read 2661 times)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
''time on = time off'' question
« on: May 01, 2007, 01:48:51 AM »
it's been 12 weeks since my last shot of test. enanthate(500mg/week) only cycle which lasted for 14 weeks, followed by  pct with nolva for 3 weeks and i was wondering if i could start with another cycle with test. e. and equipoise despite the fact that it hasn't been 14 weeks that i've been off..........

tnx

trab

• Getbig V
Re: ''time on = time off'' question
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 02:35:20 AM »
it's been 12 weeks since my last shot of test. enanthate(500mg/week) only cycle which lasted for 14 weeks, followed by  pct with nolva for 3 weeks and i was wondering if i could start with another cycle with test. e. and equipoise despite the fact that it hasn't been 14 weeks that i've been off..........

tnx

My opinion is for best gains; wait a little longer.  After that last shot, there is residual Testo hanging around for close to 2 more weeks (It was building up week after week for the 14 weeks).

A blood test 5 weeks after a very heavy SUS + Enan stack would suprise you. theres still some there! A lot!

So, you've only been off 10wks really. and even less than that if you used clomid or HCG after the Enan.
I think you'll be happier w/ the Immediate results of your next course if you give a little more time off.
A guy can run dose up to the sky, w/ no additional gains if U dont give your body time to recover.

Try this sometime (not really), Jam 1000-2000mg/wk Test at close to end of a cycle. Big dose ought to do SOMETHING right? You'll  see no real additional gains, and a bunch of unwanted sides.

For HRT a steady close to high range normal T Level is best. Max-Muscle Mass Builders want a JOLT, w/ high Nat T starting level (and prolly even a little bit of estrogen for bloat)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 07:16:25 AM »
My general rule is time on = time off (that includes PCT). For example: if you do a 20 weeks cycle & 4 weeks of PCT then you should/would wait 24-26 weeks until your next cycle (depending on what esters you closed the cycle with).

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 02:09:54 PM »
You can go to weeks off and youll be fine,start it up have fun

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 02:13:23 PM »
You can go to weeks off and youll be fine,start it up have fun

You're probably right but I'm a little over cautious.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 02:47:51 PM »
Being cautious and smart is the best approach...this will ensure the least amount of sides and the greatest gains for your cycles. However, I'm not going to tell you I always follow the time on/time off rule, because I don't...that doesn't mean you shouldn't though.

I don't know your situation but I'm not going to be hypocritical...I'm not one to preach one thing and do another. You can in fact cycle on more frequently and safely, but the risk do increase when you do this...you have to evaluate your goals and yourself if you're going to do this. You should always get your blood work done and you should periodically get a full physical. That said, it is possable to run cycles with less time off...I rarely stay of for more the 8wks at a time, but I do sometimes and some of my cycles push 20-24+ wks.

So, there you go.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 06:55:04 AM »
i did a simple 10 weeks cycle with just sust and even if i did not had any side effets neither any problem with my libido and things like that, i decided to stay at least the same time off as i stayed on...now im planing a new cicle for maybe september, august, wich would be PLENTY of time to recover i think. I read lots and lots of opinions here about this and decided to take everyone sugestions about this and i think it was the best idea  ;)
!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2007, 10:53:55 AM »
i did a simple 10 weeks cycle with just sust and even if i did not had any side effets neither any problem with my libido and things like that, i decided to stay at least the same time off as i stayed on...now im planing a new cicle for maybe september, august, wich would be PLENTY of time to recover i think. I read lots and lots of opinions here about this and decided to take everyone sugestions about this and i think it was the best idea  ;)

To me, it seems if your trying to get to a new all time high bodyweight (guys that dont gain easy)
it's necessary to take a good long time off. Need that high Nat level to start for 3-4 wks min.

If you got all the raw size you want, it may be another story all together.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 12:06:06 PM »
To me, it seems if your trying to get to a new all time high bodyweight (guys that dont gain easy)
it's necessary to take a good long time off. Need that high Nat level to start for 3-4 wks min.

If you got all the raw size you want, it may be another story all together.
my cicle ended the beginning of january...as a rule of thumb, i dont pretend to do 2 cicles a year and also respecting the rule of 'same time on, same time off'
 until there i think my body would be very 'clean' i think...but if anyone have any sugestions im accepting!

i had good gains, not great...some mistakes in diet and lots of personal problems that ended up hurting the trainings sometimes, but even like that it was good...Good gains on strengh also. The good part in not gaining too much was that when it ended i didnt loosed too much also

im thinking in do more things this time, but still the basics...Sust+Deca and maybe anadrol or maybe some dbol. im still researching
!

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 02:18:23 PM »
my cicle ended the beginning of january...as a rule of thumb, i dont pretend to do 2 cicles a year and also respecting the rule of 'same time on, same time off'
 until there i think my body would be very 'clean' i think...but if anyone have any sugestions im accepting!

i had good gains, not great...some mistakes in diet and lots of personal problems that ended up hurting the trainings sometimes, but even like that it was good...Good gains on strengh also. The good part in not gaining too much was that when it ended i didnt loosed too much also

im thinking in do more things this time, but still the basics...Sust+Deca and maybe anadrol or maybe some dbol. im still researching

yeah, tell me about it.....used to think myself that a ''user'' only had to get their shit together as far as training and nutrition are concerned, but then, personal issues can really fuck with your mind and make a big impact on your workout etc.well things like that apply to everybody that's involved in any kind of serious training......

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2007, 02:28:59 PM »
Emotions and stress can destroy anything! The ability to tune that out is prolly a big part of being a champ @ anything. Some things a guy can feed off of extreme stress and improve performance (Business battels, giving a presentation in front of a crowd etc)
But not recovery from hard physical work. That requires quality rest.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2007, 04:11:35 PM »
Emotions and stress can destroy anything! The ability to tune that out is prolly a big part of being a champ @ anything. Some things a guy can feed off of extreme stress and improve performance (Business battels, giving a presentation in front of a crowd etc)
But not recovery from hard physical work. That requires quality rest.

Right, those that think with along alpha waves have much less stress in their lives, it's very compicated and takes years to develop, but things like yoga and all types of physical activities promote alpha wave thinking.

Good job on time on = time off

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2007, 04:29:50 PM »
Patience young grass hopper! Train natural for a while and get that natural strength and size up up up. Slow and steady gains win the race when it comes to AAS(I wonder who told me that hmmmm)!