Author Topic: ADDING SEASALT TO GATORADE INFINITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7261 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: ADDING SEASALT TO GATORADE
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2007, 03:59:13 AM »
dont be stupid one bottle has 130 calories per 20 ounces i ran 10 miles today hardly even sweated, i waterd the gatorade down added alot of seasalt for energy so i could hold water and splenda for taste to balance out the saltyness

Yes!  I'll bet you hardly piss either!

I see a Darwin Award in your future DW.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: ADDING SEASALT TO GATORADE INFINITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2007, 06:20:23 AM »
Guess you haven't considered the hypertention factor in regards to this sentence have you............a little advice, think and research before you post, this is precisely how I handed Adonis his ass everytime he wrote a dumb statement such as this!

celtic sea salt is actually very healthy, it doesnt cause water retention and hypertension. it can actually lower blood pressure.

you seemed misinformed about alot of subjects.

hope this helps :D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2007, 08:41:57 AM »
celtic sea salt is actually very healthy, it doesnt cause water retention and hypertension. it can actually lower blood pressure.

Enough of any type of sodium could cause hypertension, considering just about all of your food sources already have sodium in it, adding to anyother type of sodium/salt only contributes to it!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2007, 08:44:58 AM »

No, not really, but if you're going to salt your foods, I agree sea salt would be best.

BTW, what other subjects am I misinformed about?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2007, 08:47:05 AM »
Does daddywaddy actually have a job?

Dr. D

• Getbig III
  • Vince and Derek: Match made in GetBig Heaven!
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2007, 08:51:07 AM »
Enough of any type of sodium could cause hypertension!

Any information that regarded to hypertension that was done or studied was on table salt: sodium cholride. Not Natural Sea Salt. Sodium acetate, which is added to table salt causes the high blood pressure.

Sea Salt is vital to the extractions of excess acidity from the cells of the body, particularly the brain cells.
  It aids in balancing blood sugar levels. It is also needed for the absorption of food particles through the intestinal tract.
  Sea Salt clears the lungs of the mucus plugs and sticky phlegm, particularly in those suffering from asthma and cystic fibrosis. It is a natural anti-histamine.
  It can prevent muscle cramps and is needed to order to make the structure of the bones firm.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2007, 08:59:14 AM »
Any information that regarded to hypertension that was done or studied was on table salt: sodium cholride. Not Natural Sea Salt. Sodium acetate, which is added to table salt causes the high blood pressure.

Sea Salt is vital to the extractions of excess acidity from the cells of the body, particularly the brain cells.
  It aids in balancing blood sugar levels. It is also needed for the absorption of food particles through the intestinal tract.
  Sea Salt clears the lungs of the mucus plugs and sticky phlegm, particularly in those suffering from asthma and cystic fibrosis. It is a natural anti-histamine.
  It can prevent muscle cramps and is needed to order to make the structure of the bones firm.

Please show me a study.

Dr. D

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2007, 09:11:56 AM »
Please show me a study.

you can go to:
www.mercola.com and search for info there.

Read:
Seasalt's Hidden Powers: The Biological Action of All Ocean Minerals on Body and Mind by Jacques de Langre.

Your Body's Many Cries for Water by Dr. F. Batmanghelidj

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2007, 09:17:24 AM »
you can go to:
www.mercola.com and search for info there.

Read:
Seasalt's Hidden Powers: The Biological Action of All Ocean Minerals on Body and Mind by Jacques de Langre.

Your Body's Many Cries for Water by Dr. F. Batmanghelidj

Again, I agree that if someone wants to salt their foods sea salt is best, I do know it's lower in sodium (can't remember the sodium ratio in the molocule) but if someone either has or borderlines hypertention, little if any salt/sodium will be recommended.

BTW, that's a great site, I'm adding it to my favorites, thanks!

Dr. D

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2007, 09:33:21 AM »
Again, I agree that if someone wants to salt their foods sea salt is best, I do know it's lower in sodium (can't remember the sodium ratio in the molocule) but if someone either has or borderlines hypertention, little if any salt/sodium will be recommended.

BTW, that's a great site, I'm adding it to my favorites, thanks!

You have a the basic understanding and you are right, people should taste their food for salt levels and see if it needs more. People automatically grab for the salt shaker before even tasting. Yet, sodium chloride alone will cause many health problems, it has aluminum in it which is anti-caking agent and is known to cause Alzheimeirs. Everything bad you heard about sodium is all based on sodium chloride alone. They even put dextrose into it to prevent the salt turning purple...lovely!!
 When you consume natural sea salt, it should be gray and moist. If your sea salt is white and crystal looking it has be refined and is useless...so be wary.
 Celtic Sea Salt has all its mineral contents in it and work syngergistically with each other to aid in health. It's the best thing to put in your water.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2007, 09:40:14 AM »
Yet, sodium chloride alone will cause many health problems, it has aluminum in it which is anti-caking agent and is known to cause Alzheimeirs. Everything bad you heard about sodium is all based on sodium chloride alone. They even put dextrose into it to prevent the salt turning purple...lovely!!

That blows me away, I didn't know that...great info!

If you get a chance, check out this site and tell me what you think.

http://www.lef.org/

Dr. D

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2007, 09:42:51 AM »
That blows me away, I didn't know that...great info!

If you get a chance, check out this site and tell me what you think.

http://www.lef.org/

Yeah, that's a good site. It just important to get facts from both sides and come to your own conclusion instead of having the general media doing it for you.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2007, 09:50:28 AM »
Well you are right there.  I liked my 15% bodyfat winning championships and making allot of money.  But hey man, keep up being skinny with no muscle and doing nothing with it.  I'll send you some Hawaiian Sea Salt if it helps.

Brutal always talking about the past.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2007, 06:26:01 AM »
No, not really, but if you're going to salt your foods, I agree sea salt would be best.

BTW, what other subjects am I misinformed about?

see again you dont understand.

"sea salt" is not enough

it has to be celtic or pink himalyian sea salt

salt should be moist and sticky indicating magnesium salts, and also a deep brown color which indicates trace minerals(which also regulate blood pressure, adrenal function).

sodium can actually reduce blood pressure, and magnesium salts can clear plauqes etc..

the reason you beleive salt causes hypertension is that refined or table salt is stripped of all minerals and has anti caking agents applied. the body cannot use this type of salt thus high blood pressure ensues. also the caking agents such as aluminuim(oxide i beleive) are toxic and contribute to the problem.

sorry doctord i didnt see your post ahhaha

everything he is saying is correct and i had asthma to which ive done many things, one of them when drinking salt water to remove mucus plugs, it worked great.

joe it is also good for those with emphysema, but to a lesser extent. it is also good for adrenal burnout, along with kelp which has a useable form of iodine.