Author Topic: ADDING SEASALT TO GATORADE INFINITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7259 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
since the body is 75% water , and the water is very close to that of sea water you must add sea salt to everything on a diet..

hell i dont even feel like eating much i take my multivitamin waterd down gatorade with added seasalt and splenda i can get through the whole fvcking day on 500 calories. you guys are gonna be so pissed when im ripped in about 3 weeks
A

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Re: ADDING SEASALT TO GATORADE
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 06:23:16 PM »
Too much sugar in Gatorade.

Drink Propel.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 06:24:47 PM »
Too much sugar in Gatorade.

Drink Propel.

dont be stupid one bottle has 130 calories per 20 ounces i ran 10 miles today hardly even sweated, i waterd the gatorade down added alot of seasalt for energy so i could hold water and splenda for taste to balance out the saltyness
A

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2007, 06:31:16 PM »
dont be stupid one bottle has 130 calories per 20 ounces i ran 10 miles today hardly even sweated, i waterd the gatorade down added alot of seasalt for energy so i could hold water and splenda for taste to balance out the saltyness

Why the hell do you need Gatorade if you don't even sweat?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2007, 06:32:51 PM »
Why the hell do you need Gatorade if you don't even sweat?

mentally i like to have a drink of something my mouth gets pretty dry. i didnt sweat today because it was kinda cold and very windy. i do sweat like a mother fucker when its hot. plus the electrolytes hold in water to give you infinite power
A

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2007, 06:33:36 PM »
right on DW

fasting is a great way to shed fat.  All you need to do is watch survivor to see that caloric deficit doesn't eat into muscle.

There are plenty of pudgy guys at the beginning of the show who lose 20lbs of fat without shedding a drop of muscle. 

Losing all that BF will improve your visible seperation but more importantly it will drastically cut your abdominal fat and bring down your waistline.  This will do wonders for your over all shape.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
Re: ADDING SEASALT TO GATORADE INFINITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2007, 06:35:02 PM »
Actually the body is about 67% water in males (about 58-60% in elderly and females due to increased body fat).

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2007, 06:36:33 PM »
right on DW

fasting is a great way to shed fat.  All you need to do is watch survivor to see that caloric deficit doesn't eat into muscle.

There are plenty of pudgy guys at the beginning of the show who lose 20lbs of fat without shedding a drop of muscle. 

Losing all that BF will improve your visible seperation but more importantly it will drastically cut your abdominal fat and bring down your waistline.  This will do wonders for your over all shape.

yes i feel like i am seeing things in a new light many times i will get done with a run and see trails when i turn my head or move my hand. i am seeing the super strings of creation, it opens up a new conciousness the further you perfect the body in a natural state, i havent smoked weed either i feel it is a tool only to be used sparingly when trying to acheive a super concious
A

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2007, 06:38:38 PM »
yes i feel like i am seeing things in a new light many times i will get done with a run and see trails when i turn my head or move my hand. i am seeing the super strings of creation, it opens up a new conciousness the further you perfect the body in a natural state, i havent smoked weed either i feel it is a tool only to be used sparingly when trying to acheive a super concious

LOL

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2007, 06:43:49 PM »
hahaha you guys are going to be so pissed and jealous very very soon. instead of hate towards me join me my friends, i will take you on a journey never before seen on the internet!
A

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2007, 06:55:41 PM »
hahaha you guys are going to be so pissed and jealous very very soon. instead of hate towards me join me my friends, i will take you on a journey never before seen on the internet!

I have seen this journey...

they called it the Hindenburg  ;D

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2007, 06:56:13 PM »

people don't realize the energy that they possess, show them the light! 

EPIC SELF-ACTUALIZATION

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2007, 06:58:12 PM »
    i plan on achieving some great things in the sense of being the new guru of fitness, mind and body , i have books videos projects in mind waiting to be worked on, i am going to have a superbody in the next few weeks, i can lose 2 pounds of fat per day, i figured this out the other week i plan to lose the rest of my bodyfat and transform my body to be pure energy and be super athletic. im not doing this just for myself, its to be of benefit to all in health and mentality, it is a message that i have to send out to as many folks as i can about oneness and how how unconditional love is the key to peace on earth! my body and what i want to do will be the tool that gets this message across.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2007, 06:59:09 PM »
people don't realize the energy that they possess, show them the light! 

EPIC SELF-ACTUALIZATION

it is going to be epic alright my good friend !!!
A

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2007, 07:02:17 PM »
   i plan on achieving some great things in the sense of being the new guru of fitness, mind and body , i have books videos projects in mind waiting to be worked on, i am going to have a superbody in the next few weeks, i can lose 2 pounds of fat per day, i figured this out the other week i plan to lose the rest of my bodyfat and transform my body to be pure energy and be super athletic. im not doing this just for myself, its to be of benefit to all in health and mentality, it is a message that i have to send out to as many folks as i can about oneness and how how unconditional love is the key to peace on earth! my body and what i want to do will be the tool that gets this message across.

It looks like your trying to be a latterday Clarence Bass.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2007, 07:02:46 PM »

You are the Man Waddy and I for one applaud your higher plane of consciousness.

you are a bright shining light

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2007, 07:07:19 PM »
You are the Man Waddy and I for one applaud your higher plane of consciousness.

you are a bright shining light

thank you friend and let me make a kind suggestion by the looks of your avater it says your cycle starts sometime soon. let me suggest that you dont need it my friend you truly dont
A

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2007, 07:07:33 PM »
   unconditional love

the more you give the more you get.  life is not a zero-sum game.

most people miss this.  They fall for the TRAPhttp://content.ytmnd.com/april1.swfTRAP

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2007, 07:11:32 PM »

thank you friend and let me make a kind suggestion by the looks of your avater it says your cycle starts sometime soon. let me suggest that you dont need it my friend you truly dont

Yup, I had a change of heart,  Gotta change that to "pussied out"

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2007, 07:15:40 PM »

we're going to burrow to the basement level of reality and throw a party.

EVERYBODY IS INVITED

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2007, 07:28:28 PM »
Yup, I had a change of heart,  Gotta change that to "pussied out"

good man you dont fucking need that shit you are a monster already.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2007, 07:31:47 PM »
right on DW

right on everything!
A

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2007, 07:35:52 PM »
i'm getting licking salt, horses really seem to enjoy it and it's calorie free.  i will have it during work so i don't waste valuable training time.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2007, 07:39:38 PM »
i'm getting licking salt, horses really seem to enjoy it and it's calorie free.  i will have it during work so i don't waste valuable training time.

salt and splenda are the shit or just some salt to gatorade or grape juice

i really like tons of seasalt on no butterd popcorn
A

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2007, 07:40:31 PM »

Please share your co-workers reactions to the licking salt.  Anybody who asks about it, give them a brief explanation then offer them a lick