Author Topic: Allergic reaction to NO-Explode...  (Read 3051 times)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
Allergic reaction to NO-Explode...
« on: May 08, 2007, 02:56:04 PM »
The first several days I took NO-Explode I was fine. Recently (2wks later) I find that about 1hr after drinking it I get what look like mesqito (sp?) bites on my arms and back...only about 4-6 bumps and some of my tattoo lines become 3-D like...only the black ink though.

Anyone ever experienced this? My oldest (4yr old girl) is gets hives from anything with red coloring in it..wonder if I'm developing and allergy? I purchased the grape flavor which has red coloring in it.

Either way it's not so terrible that I'll stop using it, I was just wondering is anyone else had this reaction?

Only other supps I take are -

Mulit-Vit
L-Glut Peptide
Creatine (ester)

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
Re: Allergic reaction to NO-Explode...
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 03:06:34 PM »
This stuff has a long history of adverse effects which have been chronicled in prior posts.  I have used it several times with no effect other than it makes me have a nasty temperment.  Based on my reading of others' complaints, and the expense of the product, to me it's not worth it, IMO.

Dr. D

• Getbig III
  • Vince and Derek: Match made in GetBig Heaven!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 04:58:17 PM »
The first several days I took NO-Explode I was fine. Recently (2wks later) I find that about 1hr after drinking it I get what look like mesqito (sp?) bites on my arms and back...only about 4-6 bumps and some of my tattoo lines become 3-D like...only the black ink though.

Anyone ever experienced this? My oldest (4yr old girl) is gets hives from anything with red coloring in it..wonder if I'm developing and allergy? I purchased the grape flavor which has red coloring in it.

Either way it's not so terrible that I'll stop using it, I was just wondering is anyone else had this reaction?

Mulit-Vit
L-Glut Peptide
Creatine (ester)

Sounds pretty evident. I would stay away from it. See how you feel and look ( skin reaction) for a couple weeks and the answer is the right there. Red Dye is can cause many unhealthy reactions. Does is have sucralose in it?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 05:30:27 PM »

Mulit-Vit
L-Glut Peptide
Creatine (ester)

sounds like AIDS to me :o

bench

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 03:00:33 PM »
Not worth, it's a piece of crap. It just gives you a "temporary pump".
#

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2007, 03:20:23 PM »
I have never had any bad side effect from it. 

I am sure your bumps have something to do with the blood rushing to your muscles.

I get a red  bite looking thing right under my right pec, when ever my chest is pumped.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2007, 12:50:02 AM »
CEM3 for sure. Its too iffy IMO and a huge SCAM!!! Keep in mind creatine can yeild a toxic by product,, but thats why we only use CEE and Kre Alkalyn.
-

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2007, 10:10:41 AM »
I use CEE...so cool.

Thanks all that gave a serious response. I've had good luck on this board being that most are serious about this shit.

I never really thought about it but now...looking back over the last week, my wife says that I am more moody / aggressive after my workouts. Think there is a link? Any studies?

Dr. D yes it does but, I used to use it in my coffee and not reactions though I did notice that when I used Splenda my joints seemed to ache a little worse.

Dr. D

• Getbig III
  • Vince and Derek: Match made in GetBig Heaven!
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2007, 12:33:08 PM »

I never really thought about it but now...looking back over the last week, my wife says that I am more moody / aggressive after my workouts. Think there is a link? Any studies?

Dr. D yes it does but, I used to use it in my coffee and not reactions though I did notice that when I used Splenda my joints seemed to ache a little worse.

There can be numerous reactions but no one will know what actually causes it. You have to understand, when a test is done on any of these chemicals, it's tested on its own to see what the effects are but there are no long term studies when you combine these chemicals/ingredients together. So for all you know you might not have any reaction at all or might have something severe..who knows.

As for Splenda, it has been known to cause:

-swelling of the liver and kidneys
-calcification of the kidneys
-fertility issues
-gastrointestinal problems
-Shrunken thymus glands (up to 40% shrinkage)
-Atrophy of lymph follicles in the spleen and thymus
-Increased cecal weight
-Reduced growth rate
-Decreased red blood cell count
-Hyperplasia of the pelvis
-Extension of the pregnancy period
-Aborted pregnancy
-Decreased fetal body weights and placental weights
-Diarrhea

I really hope you would stop consuming any artificial sweetner and at least use Raw Honey or Stevia if you need to sweeten your coffee.

bigjoex

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2007, 06:31:10 PM »
i have personaly took the product does absolutely NOTHING.. gives u a pump and thats it ive been off supps just take multi vitamins and food now and im getting much better gains