Author Topic: Which hand is your strongest?  (Read 1012 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Which hand is your strongest?
« on: May 26, 2007, 10:40:41 AM »
I'm right handed so I reckon I would been strongest in the right hand, but when I do hammercurls, on hand at a time, at the end of my set it's getting really hard with the right - and still easy with the left!

On the other hand, if I do triceps, say one hand at a time behind the head with dumbbells, I'm not as strong with my left as my right.

Weird.
Z

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
Re: Which hand is your strongest?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 10:49:16 AM »

right hand...

but when a play with my............ i can use both  ;D
are you delusional?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 10:56:59 AM »
right hand...

but when a play with my............ i can use both  ;D

At the same time? You must be HUGE  ;)

Tip: use the "other" hand and it feels like someone else.

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 03:42:38 PM »
I'm right handed so I reckon I would been strongest in the right hand, but when I do hammercurls, on hand at a time, at the end of my set it's getting really hard with the right - and still easy with the left!

On the other hand, if I do triceps, say one hand at a time behind the head with dumbbells, I'm not as strong with my left as my right.

Weird.

If you've done other exercises before that with both hands (i.e. barbell curls) your dominant side/hand may have taken a majority of the work, hence tiring it out for the single arm movements.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 01:56:09 AM »
My right is, but i think it might just be grip strength as i notice it when i do dumbell rows. And when i do dumbell curls its my right arm that seems to tire out quicker than my left, even though my right arm is slightly bigger than my left.
No doubt about it...

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 11:39:45 AM »
my right hand has always been strongest. (grip strength and overall strength).  i like making dudes cry uncle with my girp strength!)  ;)