Author Topic: Video Clip of Me Posing 4 Days out from my 1st Contest  (Read 28448 times)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Re: Video Clip of Me Posing 4 Days out from my 1st Contest
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2007, 05:45:50 PM »
Please help me understand how one develops gyni while being natural ????

Check out the tool on the left...ha ha!  How does someone get on stage and not know how to hit a FLS ::)

You dont have to take gear to have gyno

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2007, 05:46:49 PM »
You look like a starving migrant worker in underwear.

you meant that you look like a starving migrant worker in underwear ;)

Does this look like im starving?

Peptide Wizard

• Getbig II
  • I know everything.
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2007, 05:56:36 PM »
I know I have to get serious with my training and diet, iv never really put 100% into so I can't complain about my placements etc...  I don't know I feel maybe in the next few years I will start to get serious with it. I don't even train that heavy, mainly just cables and machines.. I guess iv relied on genetics to get me to the point I'm at now, but hard work will get me the rest of the way..  I know iv only scratched the surface of my potential... I always look at Ronnie and how he started in his mid 30's and look at him now.. Not saying I'm a freak like him, but I'm just saying that I have plenty of time to grow.. I guess cause iv been around for awhile people expect me to just be huge already, but I don't train heavy enough to get to that point yet.. I'm just happy with making 5lbs gains of muscle per year like I have been doing..   I know I have a long ways to go, I don't expect to win the Mr. O or anything, I just like competing.. And if I do well in the sport then yeh that a plus!.. To me bbing is not my career, unlike alot of other guys who get huge very early in age.. I'm not doing it that way, I'm taking it slow, and my health comes 1st..

Fuck all the haters MattT.

Hahaha these little inquisitors bitches scream site injections, GH Jaw (which takes years to occur) every chances they get or see a lot of potential at sucha an early stage; makes 'em go bezerk and scream "Witchcraft".

Focus on getting out of Canada and get your shit going ;D

Shame on you Mindspin. You know too well.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2007, 05:58:46 PM »
you meant that you look like a starving migrant worker in underwear ;)

Does this look like im starving?

No, but you do look like you have done roids and are ashamed to admit it.

Alex23

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2007, 06:01:31 PM »
No, but you do look like you have done roids and are ashamed to admit it.

It's sad how envious you really are. Otherwise you wouldn't care. You tried and it didnt' work for you. Now you shit on everybody who looks better than you, which is 80% of the board.

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2007, 06:01:48 PM »
Matt, why do you go from board to board posting your pictures looking for approval/praise?

You've got a great upper body, shitty legs and a face only your mother could love.

Hit the legs hard, diet hard and win some shows. You've got the potential, shut up and use it.

Then maybe you won't be so damn insecure.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2007, 06:08:38 PM »
Matt, why do you go from board to board posting your pictures looking for approval/praise?

You've got a great upper body, shitty legs and a face only your mother could love.

Hit the legs hard, diet hard and win some shows. You've got the potential, shut up and use it.

Then maybe you won't be so damn insecure.

not insecure.. just postin a simple video is that a crime?  And don't hate on my cause im beautiful ;) :P

Alex23

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2007, 06:10:52 PM »
not insecure.. just postin a simple video is that a crime?  And don't hate on my cause im beautiful ;) :P

You should be pround of your achievement man.

IRL, most of these kunts would come to you and congratulate you. This is the internet so they regress and go the keyboard route...

Peptide Wizard

• Getbig II
  • I know everything.
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2007, 06:30:32 PM »

IRL, most of these kunts would come to you and congratulate you. This is the internet so they regress and go the keyboard route...

Exactly.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2007, 06:33:28 PM »

Matt says very little yet still rubs people up the wrong way.

I've seen him shamelessly randomly hijack threads about other people and post his own photos trying to get e-props far too many times to be respectful of him.  I don't know why he needs the endorsement of getbig, I'm sure he gets enough credit in the real world.

He's not really progressed much over the years he's been here.  The photos he posted when he came onto the scene comparing himself with Dexter (albeit not arrogantly in that instance) are still pretty much the best he's come up with and they remain some of the most impressive getbig member pics I've seen.

But.. like I say, if there is some undercurrent of disrespect its because there is some arrogance in this guy.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2007, 06:51:59 PM »

I've seen him shamelessly randomly hijack threads about other people and post his own photos trying to get e-props far too many times to be respectful of him.  I don't know why he needs the endorsement of getbig, I'm sure he gets enough credit in the real world.

He's not really progressed much over the years he's been here.  The photos he posted when he came onto the scene comparing himself with Dexter (albeit not arrogantly in that instance) are still pretty much the best he's come up with and they remain some of the most impressive getbig member pics I've seen.

But.. like I say, if there is some undercurrent of disrespect its because there is some arrogance in this guy.

Putting 10lbs of muscle in the past 2 years, i would not expect to look much bigger.. I feel i have progressed decently..

You can't say i have not progress over the years, in fact thats all i hear from people his how good iv improved over the years..

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2007, 06:55:03 PM »
Putting 10lbs of muscle in the past 2 years, i would not expect to look much bigger.. I feel i have progressed decently..

You can't say i have not progress over the years, in fact thats all i hear from people his how good iv improved over the years..

I once put on 10 pounds in 1 month.

Then I proceeded to repeat it the next month.
just push some weight!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2007, 06:58:08 PM »
I once put on 10 pounds in 1 month.

Then I proceeded to repeat it the next month.

Alexxx you are not human

Peptide Wizard

• Getbig II
  • I know everything.
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2007, 07:05:13 PM »

I see your point, but you've never posted a pic of your face. Matt did and he's proud of it.

I have to side with Alex.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2007, 07:05:32 PM »

of course you have and those of us who have been here since 1999 have watch you evolve and perhaps we dont give ya'll props enough.  keep up the good work.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2007, 07:06:02 PM »

No I can't say you haven't progressed at all.  What I can say is that I don't think you'll get very far towards maybe becoming a pro if you continue at the rate you're going. 

Up to you though.. being a pro doesn't appear to be that much of an amazing thing thesedays anyway.

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2007, 07:24:35 PM »
174 lbs?  Are you 4 foot 6?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2007, 07:25:40 PM »
I see your point, but you've never posted a pic of your face. Matt did and he's proud of it.

I have to side with Alex.

My somewhat negative judgement of Matt is mostly about his character and thus it is irrelevent whether I've posted my pic.  I think over the years I've been quite upfront and free with the fact for me your intellect is up for judgement more than "your guns".   You'll be hard pressed to find me attacking random members for looking like shit because I'm not a hypocrite.  My comments about him not improving are fair for what he might be trying to achieve.  Feel free to judge me on the same merits I judge you (endorsing me as an arrogant twat would only make me feel better though ;D).

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2007, 07:51:15 PM »
First pics I've sen of him and he looks pretty darn good to me. Like to see an actual arm shot tho, like front Bi's or something. Looking good tho mate  8).

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2007, 07:57:00 PM »
What's with everyone trashing MattT here? Did he do something to you guys?

And TA, for YOU to say he looks starving is just idotic.

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2007, 09:47:36 PM »
I know I have to get serious with my training and diet, iv never really put 100% into so I can't complain about my placements etc...  I don't know I feel maybe in the next few years I will start to get serious with it. I don't even train that heavy, mainly just cables and machines.. I guess iv relied on genetics to get me to the point I'm at now, but hard work will get me the rest of the way..  I know iv only scratched the surface of my potential... I always look at Ronnie and how he started in his mid 30's and look at him now.. Not saying I'm a freak like him, but I'm just saying that I have plenty of time to grow.. I guess cause iv been around for awhile people expect me to just be huge already, but I don't train heavy enough to get to that point yet.. I'm just happy with making 5lbs gains of muscle per year like I have been doing..   I know I have a long ways to go, I don't expect to win the Mr. O or anything, I just like competing.. And if I do well in the sport then yeh that a plus!.. To me bbing is not my career, unlike alot of other guys who get huge very early in age.. I'm not doing it that way, I'm taking it slow, and my health comes 1st..

Sup Mr Matt

See ya in PA in 2 weeks!

Will

Stavios

« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2007, 09:53:13 PM »
haha adonis is jealous cause he can't hold a candle to Matt's physique

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2007, 10:31:56 PM »
im ownin that kid in that pic :o

Quads are about equal; I know you have had a few hamstring issues, but those quads need serious work MattT.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2007, 10:41:46 PM »

If you expect to get mostly praise here online you are sadly mistaken.

You will get a pouding from the verbal abuse no matter how good you look.

Maybe its human nature to critise others???????????

But turn the hate into a positive ... the more hate you receive, consider it a sign that you are progressing.

;)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2007, 11:07:30 PM »
Uber transformation and great physique.
Q