Author Topic: DANTE AKA "DOGGCRAP" IS OFFICIALLY FULL OF SHIT  (Read 27174 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: DANTE AKA "DOGGCRAP" IS OFFICIALLY FULL OF SHIT
« Reply #150 on: June 19, 2007, 12:11:55 PM »
Obviously not. The chances of an internet bet ever coming to fruition are about the same as Squadfather attempting to diet or Berzerkfury getting laid.......zero.

hahaha, or Adonix posting his deadlifts...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #151 on: April 03, 2008, 10:51:40 AM »
You guys can twist this all you want....LOL. Let me point this out again to you yet again

1) I dont know any of those guys whose videos you posted, never even seen them in person. They have absolutely nothing to do with me whatsoever. I have seen Brad. I saw Brad finishing up deadlifting one day. I have never talked to Brad. So you can keep warping this for all you want. I talked about a kid in my gym Brad Castleberry and how his genetics separate him from others....which is something none of you have commented on still. My point of his genetics I feel has been proven beyond belief - case closed. Which is this.....with those unorthodox lifting methods (which I personally think are pretty stupid) he crushes the physiques of everyone he lifts with and pretty much the majority of getbiggers complaining about him. So it goes without saying that with your strict form and "yelling to the hills" adherance to "proper lifting techniques" his genetics still set him ahead of the majority of people. All at 21 years old. Welcome to the world of Paul Demayo, Mendenhall, and others

Again go ahead and click my name and read my last 4-5 posts at getbig. Ive stated the above exactly time and time again and every time you come back with something that is non related (I guess a topic matter that offends your own personal ego).....I have to sit here and wonder "uh great, now whats that got to do with what I said for the umpteenth time, can squadfather et others read a paragraph and understand what was said?" I know they lift like idiots---MORE PROOF OF WHAT I WAS SAYING!

Lets do this, because its so easy to sit on the net and spew out bullcrap with no consequences. Lets make some consequences. People have claimed I am a bullshit artist here...about what I really dont know. I talked about Brad Castleberry and his genetics. That is what I claimed and I stand by that 100% There is no doubt that kid has insane genetics. As far as his lifting poundages, hell if I know, you tell me, I got no idea--(man Ive repeated this 10 times now - its getting ridiculous) They lift wierd, they screw around and spot each other like idiots. But I did a little detective work when I joined my gym and asked around and found out his background and that he is absurdly strong 4 ways around the block. When is the last time any of you guys pulled 700 or put 765 on your back or attempted 675 on the bench (even with super spotters--LOL)...hell if I know what he can truly do, but the kid is strong no matter how idiotic his technique.

So the bullshitting part must mean the plates.....which I know are real so here is my suggestion. Trop might come out and stay with me after the USA so I was thinking having him on camera telling everyone the reality of the plates but that wont get it done will it to the board who will find a conspiracy theory when their is none.

Lets put your money where your mouth is. We will film this whole thing, put you right on camera checking the plates out themselves. Here is my suggestion. A whole bunch of people said I was a bullshit artist and claimed those were fake plates. Dont dissapoint me here and not speak up now. Prove me wrong. Hit me in the wallet. Your so adamant on it this should be easy. Ill put 1000 dollars up to anyone that comes with me to that gym and proves that guy is moving fake plates...we will have you load them up yourself.

And if you dont live in Socal then everyone vote a representative to go prove this for you en masse that you trust and we will get this done. And if he is using real plates you pay me 1000 dollars. Be very careful here, because my suggestion is we put our money in an account beforehand run by Ron and he pays up to the winner when the proof is in. Squadfather since you were first to call me a bullshit artist and the fake plates, Im going to naturally assume you are in, so please contact Ron and we will get this done. See it kind of sucks when you have to put your money where your mouth is doesnt it? it kind of raises the stakes a little bit. I lift there, I know how the gym is set up, and how impossible it would be to get in there with fake plates and not be noticed especially as known as this kid is locally. Do not pull out of this squadfather....your rep is already mud, cmon this is an easy 1 grand in your pocket. And anyone else that wants in--be my guest. Your 1000 against my 1000.   

If your not willing to put your money where your mouth is, I consider this discussion over. Brads got elite genetics like I said and was the point in all of this, there is no question on that. And I'm offering you proof on the fake plates, win some money!

DOGGFART doing his usual Dingleberry backrub routine.
As empty as paradise

FOXTROT-1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #152 on: April 14, 2008, 09:24:48 AM »
DOGSHIT

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #153 on: April 15, 2008, 12:05:32 AM »
DOGSHIT

that was brutal, you stupid noob.

DOGGCRAPP = Dogshit.

Are you a fucking german or didn't you have friends when you were a kid?

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #154 on: May 02, 2008, 04:17:04 PM »
DOGGFART doing his usual Dingleberry backrub routine.

Dante seems like a decent guy. I think he just got too full of himself and his theories that he took from Mentzer and Yates when a bunch of pimple faced newbies started to praise every word that he typed as gospel. Then he startded charging them a fortune for it.

I wonder how the extra large opening on his protein containers worked out   ::)