Author Topic: DANTE AKA "DOGGCRAP" IS OFFICIALLY FULL OF SHIT  (Read 27175 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
DANTE AKA "DOGGCRAP" IS OFFICIALLY FULL OF SHIT
« on: June 06, 2007, 07:34:15 AM »
Why would I be cursing anything, none of those guys have anything to do with me, I dont train them....I've never even spoken to any of them except one. Here are the facts

1) Those arent fake plates. I lift in that gym...those are the plates
2) Those guys lift like idiots and screw around, didnt i say that in my first post and every post since?
3) That kid is 100% natural (known around here for years, which you guys wouldnt know about) and is 5'10" 240 lean and if he ever did things correctly would really impress a shitload of people because he is astronomically strong (for some strange wierd reason they lift the way they do, I got no idea why)
4) That kid was deadlifting 7-8 plates each side the other day--how do you cheat that up?

My point was and has always been "look at the genetic differences in these people who all lift together and do the same things"....how they lift has nothing to do with me

I think my point is even more proven....look at the screwy way they lift and this kid weighs a lean 5'10" 240 = awesome genetics

Have a field day on them, I dont care, I think how they lift is stupid too...but I do know that one kid is a strong MF
hahahaha, this is all the proof you need that this guy is a lying clown and a fuccking snake oil salesman, sticking up for all those skinny clowns pushing fake weights on the bench press, what's the deal Dante are they all "true protein" customers? you're a fuccking joke.

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: DANTE AKA "DOGGCRAP" IS OFFICIALLY FULL OF SHIT
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 07:35:19 AM »
lol that guy is truly pathetic ::)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 07:36:02 AM »
hahaha to 'snake oil salesman' hahahah

The Number 2 in Scranton

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 07:37:43 AM »
Haha yes these vids were obvious faked.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 07:39:26 AM »
I love how the fat kid can rep out 315.....

who are these 'haters' that they speak of anyways ??
The Number 2 in Scranton

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 07:39:59 AM »
Haha yes these vids were obvious faked.
hahahahahhaa, 175-180 pound guys with 14-15 inch arms and zero chests pushing 400-500 pounds for reps on the bench press and not only one guy but a handful of them, what a joke, and here you have a supposed "trainer" and a guy who's supposed to be a serious person in the bb'ing industry saying these clowns are for real, Dante's credibility is gone now.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 07:41:32 AM »
Seems like hes stating truth to me.   He admits they arent lifting the weight themselves, but even with help theyre stong......

And the kid seems like a natty to me, nothing to special, but is gifted with leaness and basic size.

I dont like castle berry at all, hes a bragging dumbshit.   ( hes young )

But DC is just stating their are some good genetics out there.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 07:44:04 AM »
Seems like hes stating truth to me.   He admits they arent lifting the weight themselves, but even with help theyre stong......

And the kid seems like a natty to me, nothing to special, but is gifted with leaness and basic size.

I dont like castle berry at all, hes a bragging dumbshit.   ( hes young )

But DC is just stating their are some good genetics out there.
hahahahah, come on man did you see the other clips i posted in the other thread, there's like 8 guys with 15 inch arms who are pressing 4 and 5 plated on each side, do you honestly think those plates are real? come on man you're smarter than that, every guy i've ever sen who could press 500 on the bench has been a huge motherfuccker, the bench press is one lift that you have to be huge on to lift big ass weight.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 07:46:05 AM »
hahahahahhaa, 175-180 pound guys with 14-15 inch arms and zero chests pushing 400-500 pounds for reps on the bench press and not only one guy but a handful of them, what a joke, and here you have a supposed "trainer" and a guy who's supposed to be a serious person in the bb'ing industry saying these clowns are for real, Dante's credibility is gone now.
He never hqad any real credibility to begin with. I mean, have you seen him? Lol, makes Rosanne look anorexic! I can't believe people fall for his shit - maybe at last their eyes will be opened.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 07:46:44 AM »
hahahaha, this is all the proof you need that this guy is a lying clown and a fuccking snake oil salesman, sticking up for all those skinny clowns pushing fake weights on the bench press, what's the deal Dante are they all "true protein" customers? you're a fuccking joke.

what's he trying to sell in that post?  Doesn't he say he's not associated with the guys he's talking about?
nasser=piece of shit

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2007, 07:47:58 AM »
Someone post a pic of this joker.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2007, 07:49:15 AM »
what's he trying to sell in that post?  Doesn't he say he's not associated with the guys he's talking about?
no but he says that he lifts in the same gym and says the weights are real, did you see the other clips i posted in the other thread? you've got 7-8 guys with zero chests and 15 inch arms pushing 400-500 pounds for reps like it's nothing, do you think it's real? do you think this 21 year old kid Castleberry is pushing more weight than Ronnie Coleman or Bertil Fox in their primes?

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2007, 07:50:46 AM »
on one of the videos the plates seems really made of rubber. they dont look like iron. I know there a lot of strong people out there, but this seems just too much f*cking weight , for a guy that size...I was seeying Jesse Marunde´s videos a couple of days ago, and the guy is not a bodybuilder, but he is big as hell, really big structure and you see the guy has lots os muscles...This guy on the video looks good, but as sarcasm says, i never saw anyone benching 500 or more pounds and dont looking very big and thick
 sorry, dont believe its real
!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2007, 07:52:13 AM »
is this 'dante' ???

looks like SS to me
L

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2007, 07:54:42 AM »
look i ain't gonna make fun of what the guy looks like because i'm carrying some extra weight myself but what i am gonna call him on is him lying about these clowns.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2007, 07:56:51 AM »
look i ain't gonna make fun of what the guy looks like because i'm carrying some extra weight myself but what i am gonna call him on is him lying about these clowns.

nicely put. If i could i would award you with a prize for that post.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2007, 07:57:32 AM »
A insult to the minority of guys who spend their lives working to be able to push that kinda weight.  

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2007, 07:59:24 AM »
Actually no i didnt see all the clips.  Just dingleberrys.   If the tiny tits are all putting on a show, then youre probably right, something to suspiscious.

Everyone wants to do a youtube gigantic lift that works out there, means false weights.......

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2007, 08:01:15 AM »
nicely put. If i could i would award you with a prize for that post.
the thing is both him and me still look 500 times better than you.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2007, 08:02:59 AM »
I dont understand whats so amazing about this "lifting".The guy is doing negatives with a lot of weight.He isnt lifting it at all.I dont know why that would take a "genetic freak" to do that.Load up a bar,bring it down and then have three guys deadlifting it up.I dont get it.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2007, 08:04:10 AM »
the thing is both him and me still look 500 times better than you.

::) ::)

So have you ever seen me?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2007, 08:05:11 AM »
::) ::)

So have you ever seen me?
prove that you look better, post a picture, that's the only way to find out.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2007, 08:06:44 AM »
prove that you look better, post a picture, that's the only way to find out.

Haha, you did it!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2007, 08:07:20 AM »
I dont understand whats so amazing about this "lifting".The guy is doing negatives with a lot of weight.He isnt lifting it at all.I dont know why that would take a "genetic freak" to do that.Load up a bar,bring it down and then have three guys deadlifting it up.I dont get it.
here's the thing though Billy if it was just him doing this i might believe that the weight is real but there are literally 7-8 other dudes who appear to weigh 180 pounds with 14-15 inch arms pressing 400-500 for reps, what do you think now?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2007, 08:08:59 AM »
Haha, you did it!!

no amount of cartoon posting or anything else you do will prove to anyone that you are anything but a scared pusssy for not posting your picture, you're avoiding the issue, if you look better than me post your picture.