Author Topic: **Women taking low doses of Test Prop???  (Read 15539 times)

babaliciousbri

• Getbig II
**Women taking low doses of Test Prop???
« on: June 06, 2007, 07:16:39 PM »
Hey guys what do you think of a women adding low doseages of test prop to a cycle? How much should a female do if any? What can they stack it with? Primo&var at all?? Lemme know what you think.

az

• Getbig III
Re: **Women taking low doses of Test Prop???
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 08:21:48 PM »
Stay way far away girl!!!!!!!!!!! did you ever look up the stuff I mentioned???

Nicrah

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 08:43:18 PM »
My wife used test prop and had great results and almost no side effects. It's safe if you know what you're doing. Don't stack it with anything though, then you run the risk of sides.

melissa

• Getbig III
  • Harcore Hardbody!
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 10:13:17 PM »
I would never touch any type of test....even in low doses.  maybe its because i'm not concerned with getting any bigger, or that i'm not concerned with strenth at all...but you can get the same anabolic effects from drugs that are much less androgenic if appearence is the reason behind use.  jmo....
xoxox
w

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 10:50:38 PM »
I would never touch any type of test....even in low doses.  maybe its because i'm not concerned with getting any bigger, or that i'm not concerned with strenth at all...but you can get the same anabolic effects from drugs that are much less androgenic if appearence is the reason behind use.  jmo....
xoxox

good to see you over here...

not from experience of course....we dont need to go into that and have the trolls jump all over you....but

what do you suggest....or have "seen" being used in regards to female anabolics

var, primo, eq.....

melissa

• Getbig III
  • Harcore Hardbody!
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 11:02:15 PM »
var and LOW dose oral winny.....THATS IT.  and.....hi! ;)
w

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 11:06:04 PM »
var and LOW dose oral winny.....THATS IT.  and.....hi! ;)

4 weeks on, 4 weeks off...or run a little longer?

var at what?   15mgs a day?

winny at??? EOD?

and im asking in regards to higher level NPC/ IFBB....not douches that get their girls to juice to look better...

BTW Hi back :)

melissa

• Getbig III
  • Harcore Hardbody!
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 11:13:02 PM »
4 weeks on, 4 weeks off...or run a little longer?

var at what?   15mgs a day?

winny at??? EOD?

and im asking in regards to higher level NPC/ IFBB....not douches that get their girls to juice to look better...

BTW Hi back :)
nah....18-12 weeks with 10-12.5mgs. of var/day....(in divided doses) and 5-10 mgs of winny per day (also in divided doses)   i mean, if looks and femininity arent a concern and growing large muscles is all that matters....sure you can with harsher drugs and the more is better way of thinking...but i know a couple national level competitors who never have nor ever will take more than what's stated above and aren't doing too shabby in the looks or placement at contest dept.  it depends on what the person wants is all.  jmo...
w

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 11:53:55 PM »
i agree with melissa. Depending on the look trying to be aquired, 10mg var/5mg winny/eca/and very low dose letro is all the ladies needs. I have seen many with success on regimens like this.It enables them to eat like a bird and hold all mass. And most of all, remain feminine! I do not see the need for peptides or test in a womens cycle. Test is a guy thing, its just better that way IMO..
-

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2007, 06:59:57 AM »
nah....18-12 weeks with 10-12.5mgs. of var/day....(in divided doses) and 5-10 mgs of winny per day (also in divided doses)   i mean, if looks and femininity arent a concern and growing large muscles is all that matters....sure you can with harsher drugs and the more is better way of thinking...but i know a couple national level competitors who never have nor ever will take more than what's stated above and aren't doing too shabby in the looks or placement at contest dept.  it depends on what the person wants is all.  jmo...

Good feedback Mel...she is doing FIGURE to boot, not body building.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2007, 07:28:28 AM »
Good feedback Mel...she is doing FIGURE to boot, not body building.
I have a friend doing bikini and they even use VAR and clen at that level.
I was very surprised, I would have thought that would have been natural.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2007, 08:12:00 AM »
I have a friend doing bikini and they even use VAR and clen at that level.
I was very surprised, I would have thought that would have been natural.

You would be shocked what some Figure girls use. Low doses of Var for long periods of time preparing for the show.

i know female college softball players who use Var. There was a girl i went to highschool with that got caught with Var in her school locker. apparently she had been selling it and someone ratted her out, she was 17.

Back to the subject - Test prop should never be used by females unless it is for a very short time period.

8)

babaliciousbri

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2007, 09:37:01 AM »
xoxox

Thank you all & HI MELISSA! You look amazing always wonder what you were taking.  I was just wondering about the Test just because I had a few bottles left over from an order wondering if I could use it.  should be starting my other stuff soon so we'll see how that goes, i'm excited.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2007, 10:10:14 AM »
Thank you all & HI MELISSA! You look amazing always wonder what you were taking.  I was just wondering about the Test just because I had a few bottles left over from an order wondering if I could use it.  should be starting my other stuff soon so we'll see how that goes, i'm excited.
what are your stats and comp level babalicoius?
-

babaliciousbri

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2007, 10:18:43 AM »
what are your stats and comp level babalicoius?

5'4 20%BF. Am. level competitor. Doing show in June 2008, NPC. DOne 1 show previous.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2007, 10:24:18 AM »
bodybuilding, fig, fit?
-

babaliciousbri

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2007, 10:35:22 AM »
figure as busyb stated earlier.

melissa

• Getbig III
  • Harcore Hardbody!
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2007, 10:43:34 AM »

thanks sweetie.  but of course i, personally,  would never partake in the ingestion or administration of any illegal substances....that would be against the law.  :)
w

babaliciousbri

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2007, 10:52:05 AM »
well of course. Non of the competitors would all natural. haha.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2007, 10:52:31 AM »
i agree with melissa. Depending on the look trying to be aquired, 10mg var/5mg winny/eca/and very low dose letro is all the ladies needs. I have seen many with success on regimens like this.It enables them to eat like a bird and hold all mass. And most of all, remain feminine! I do not see the need for peptides or test in a womens cycle. Test is a guy thing, its just better that way IMO..

Why would a women take letro? In the female estrogen does not come from aromatase but is produced in the ovaries, this makes nolvadex the best choice for girls.

melissa

• Getbig III
  • Harcore Hardbody!
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2007, 11:06:00 AM »
Why would a women take letro? In the female estrogen does not come from aromatase but is produced in the ovaries, this makes nolvadex the best choice for girls.
exactly.....unless the woman was on a gram of test per week, letro/arimidex would be pointless.  nolvadex is the one....
w

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2007, 03:22:31 PM »
because women have estrogen no matter what. That is the reason women have soft loose skin, especially around the abdominal and ass area. Some have more than others. well in Ghs words, letro will make women harder than a black boy from the hood (lol). But this is old news. It will have any girl a complete man in no time. Meaning it eats breast tissue, and destroys the loosness and adipose women and some men naturally have revealing the ROCK HARD look all competiors chase. It will work without any hormones at all depending on estrogen levels on the subject. How many people on this board alone not too mention others have had success eliminating breast tissue with femra, many
-

babaliciousbri

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2007, 03:38:09 PM »
Stay way far away girl!!!!!!!!!!! did you ever look up the stuff I mentioned???

I forgot what that was called. I went ahead an ordered the primo&var. so we'll see how that works.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2007, 05:49:44 PM »
exactly.....unless the woman was on a gram of test per week, letro/arimidex would be pointless.  nolvadex is the one....

Agree, unless they are taking test an AI is pointless.  See I learned that from Dave P too and have tons of respect for him  :)

because women have estrogen no matter what. That is the reason women have soft loose skin, especially around the abdominal and ass area. Some have more than others. well in Ghs words, letro will make women harder than a black boy from the hood (lol). But this is old news. It will have any girl a complete man in no time. Meaning it eats breast tissue, and destroys the loosness and adipose women and some men naturally have revealing the ROCK HARD look all competiors chase. It will work without any hormones at all depending on estrogen levels on the subject. How many people on this board alone not too mention others have had success eliminating breast tissue with femra, many

Of course women have estrogen and as I said it is produced in their ovaries.  I must ask if you understand how the AIs arimidex and femara work?  They prevent the the conversion of test to estrogen by the aromatase enzyime.  They can do nothing for estrogen that is naturaly present or already there.  They work by stopping the estrogen from ever being formed as a result of aromatase thats what AI stands for aromatase inhibitor.  Since women have practically no natural test then there is no aromatase so an AI would do nothing for them.  Women produce naturaly estrogen and it is not from aromatase so a SERM such as Nolva is the choice for them.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2007, 06:04:02 PM »
Mel and AZ, thanks for chiming in...I wanted a couple women to speak on this before I did since the question came from a woman. But you 2 cleared it up just right...so nothing left for me to say.