Author Topic: ALEX23 Vs KIWIOL comparisons  (Read 13861 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
ALEX23 Vs KIWIOL comparisons
« on: June 18, 2007, 06:23:03 PM »
What do you guys think of an online comparison between Alex and me, given we are both ahem, in the offseason? Sorry to disappoint all the resident drama queens like Blew-twos, but I'll be wearing shorts and not trunks hitched up like some of the 'guys' here have requested I do :-X

All those in favor say Aye 8)

And BTW, others are encouraged to post too :)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: ALEX23 Vs KIWIOL comparisons
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 06:27:27 PM »
would be fun to see

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 06:29:01 PM »
would be fun to see

What about you buddy? I know we both know that I'm prettier and bigger ;D, so why not just accept it, move on and post your pics? :D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 06:30:40 PM »
What about you buddy? I know we both know that I'm prettier and bigger ;D, so why not just accept it, move on and post your pics? :D
you have seen my pics already right?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 06:32:44 PM »
you have seen my pics already right?

LOL, I was just kidding before brotha :)

I only saw those half dozen or so you sent me a couple of months ago. I have no idea what your build is like, other than that arm pic you posted.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 06:33:15 PM »
LOL, I was just kidding before brotha :)

I only saw those half dozen or so you sent me a couple of months ago. I have no idea what your build is like, other than that arm pic you posted.
smaller now  :-[

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 06:39:55 PM »
smaller now  :-[

Doesn't matter really. We could make it like an off season Mr Getbig - by invite only, perhaps. Guys like Groink, Big_Mal, Dballin, Alex, Dan18, Alexxx, Stavios, Adonis and a few others, including even Danielson's friend. We could hold it sometime September to October.

No prizes or anything - just an online contest. What do you guys think?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 07:05:49 PM »
An off season contest sounds fun. People would end up dieting to some extent anyways. :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2007, 07:09:58 PM »
An off season contest sounds fun. People would end up dieting to some extent anyways. :)

Yeah, we can all sit around 12% BF tops - so you can see the abs clearly and not have any visible fat. But we don't have to deplete to normal contest conditions.

Plus, everyone will look bigger, thicker and fuller and it'll be cool to see. We can do it over days until all the pics are up and then make a contest out of it 8)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 07:21:33 PM »
doesn't alex have a good 70 lbs or so on you?
Deep Tissue Massage

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 07:28:23 PM »
doesn't alex have a good 70 lbs or so on you?

Given 40 of that is around his midsection and the other 30 in his head / jaw, I think I'll be OK :D

Hahaha he's way bigger than me, but I can hang with him just like Flex Wheeler could hang and won over the much heavier Nasser, while looking just as big and full - in the 98 Arnold Classic

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2007, 07:57:58 PM »
Given 40 of that is around his midsection and the other 30 in his head / jaw, I think I'll be OK :D

Hahaha he's way bigger than me, but I can hang with him just like Flex Wheeler could hang and won over the much heavier Nasser, while looking just as big and full - in the 98 Arnold Classic

I think Alex had around 30/35 pounds on you, at your heaviest, you have a smaller bone structure though.

Alex was like 180 as a 16 year old.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2007, 08:13:25 PM »
I think Alex had around 30/35 pounds on you, at your heaviest, you have a smaller bone structure though.

Alex was like 180 as a 16 year old.

at his heaviest, kiwi was around 210ish?  if he's around 170 now, alex would have 70 lbs on him.
Deep Tissue Massage

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2007, 08:16:47 PM »
at his heaviest, kiwi was around 210ish?  if he's around 170 now, alex would have 70 lbs on him.
more so though then than 70 if alex is 253 ish, but alex is dieting i think right now.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2007, 08:25:39 PM »
Doesn't matter really. We could make it like an off season Mr Getbig - by invite only, perhaps. Guys like Groink, Big_Mal, Dballin, Alex, Dan18, Alexxx, Stavios, Adonis and a few others, including even Danielson's friend. We could hold it sometime September to October.

No prizes or anything - just an online contest. What do you guys think?

Do like a best abs extra part of the contest and I will get in, it will give me something to get really lean for. As far as Meathead entering, first of all, he's not a V boarder, secondly, it wouldn't be much of a contest.
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2007, 08:28:06 PM »
Do like a best abs extra part of the contest and I will get in, it will give me something to get really lean for. As far as Meathead entering, first of all, he's not a V boarder, secondly, it wouldn't be much of a contest.

lol.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2007, 09:06:23 PM »

Why do you need me to create it? Just throw that in yourself Danny boy.

And yeah, do enter - it would be good to bitchslap you in the muscularity round 8)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2007, 09:08:41 PM »
Why do you need me to create it? Just throw that in yourself Danny boy.

And yeah, do enter - it would be good to bitchslap you in the muscularity round 8)

I'm sure you would. You would destroy me in the crazy virgin round :D
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2007, 09:09:26 PM »
I'm sure you would. You would destroy me in the crazy virgin round :D

Yep, and you'd take me in the 'I'm cool cause I bang $5 hookers' round 8)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2007, 09:10:38 PM »
Awww shit, is the gauntlet going to be thrown? Danielson versus Kiwiol!!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2007, 09:11:08 PM »
Yep, and you'd take me in the 'I'm cool cause I bang $5 hookers' 8)

Maybe if you would have cut me in to your non-existant website I could get 10 dollar hookers >:( Are you really a virgin?
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2007, 09:19:46 PM »
Maybe if you would have cut me in to your non-existant website I could get 10 dollar hookers >:( Are you really a virgin?

Just because I don't make a lot of noise about the girls I date doesn't mean I'm a virgin, dumbass. I just didn't want to hog all the attention ;D

I'll post pics of the girls I've gone out with - I'm still friends with all of them :-*, and sometimes more if they want me to be 8)

As for my site - it's up and running and there's 1 Getbigger who has seen it ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2007, 09:23:01 PM »
I just didn't want to hog all the attention ;D

No, you would never like to hog attention ::) Is that why you never posted the pics you went on and on about? The 45 pound weight gains pics. Cuz that would be attention hogging? Btw, when you say you are going to post pics of girls you went out with, do you mean irl or one of your cyber romances?
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2007, 09:31:22 PM »
No, you would never like to hog attention ::) Is that why you never posted the pics you went on and on about? The 45 pound weight gains pics. Cuz that would be attention hogging? Btw, when you say you are going to post pics of girls you went out with, do you mean irl or one of your cyber romances?

LOL, that's exactly what I'm talking about. I did keep a low profile for months before the whole PM situation, didn't I?

As for the girls, I mean the ones I've dated in real life. I am not being rude to Jenny, but I'd like for someone to tell me Jenny looks better than any of the girls I've gone out with ;D - although I'm sure Jenny's just as lovely as the other girls :-*

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2007, 09:32:52 PM »
BTW, I gained the weight back a few days ago and am back to where I was before. CBFed posting pics mate