Author Topic: Chris Benoit: Family found dead! Threads merged...  (Read 106506 times)

Heywood

• Getbig IV
Re: Did steroids make Chris Benoit do it???
« Reply #400 on: June 26, 2007, 01:40:39 PM »
Right, steroids don't cause any mental problems, do they? 

::) ::) ::)

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #401 on: June 26, 2007, 01:41:25 PM »
i didn't say steroids had anything to do with it, i'm saying that he was a fuccking worthless scumbag, toothless pusssy who couldn't handle life and decided to kill his wife and 7 year old child, too bad he's not still alive so they could put him through a Roman torture and Crucifixion and i'd gladly be the person to flog him within an inch of his life and drive the spikes through his hands and feet and watch him suffer.

LOLLLLLLL.....ok...i thought you were crazy for a minute!!! after reading this...i know your alright :P

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #402 on: June 26, 2007, 01:41:35 PM »
That's why I don't take steroids kids.  They'll make you kill your wife and son, if you take too much...haha
Captain Croatch
N

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: June 26, 2007, 01:42:08 PM »
benoit killed the kid on accident maybe a smack to the face a lil too hard, then the wife bitches or vice versa

benoit feels terrible and his neck workout goes terribly wrong
A

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #404 on: June 26, 2007, 01:44:52 PM »
Right, steroids don't cause any mental problems, do they? 

::) ::) ::)

please explain. i would love to see the studies that show that steroids make you crazy and give you mental problems. i DO believe that there is a direct association between depression and steroid ABUSE  ie: not being able to stay off, but delusions?....come on

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: June 26, 2007, 01:45:24 PM »
haven't they proven that every murder/ suicide in history has involved steroids?? of course it caused it ::)

blinky

• Getbig V
Re: Chris Benoit & family found dead!
« Reply #406 on: June 26, 2007, 01:48:15 PM »
I must admit that when I saw this story last night, I was hoping it wouldn't turn out this way.  He obviously had major issues going on, and we still don't know the why's and when's, but there is absolutely no excuse for what he has done.  Its disgusting.

As far as the WWE goes, now that they have taken down anything linked with Benoit, I reckon it will never be mentioned again on any of the live broadcasts.  And he sure as hell won't be entering the Hall of Fame.

Does anyone know about the other two kids?  How are they doing?  Its gonna be pretty tough to accept that your father is a murderer.

ya i was really hoping it wasnt him too.

as far as his other 2 kids....i believe they are up here in edmonton. im sure over the next couple days the news stations up here will (hopefully) talk to them and his parents.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #407 on: June 26, 2007, 01:48:55 PM »
remember when 240 predicted a nice slew of arnold headlines when vic m won, in light of his association with a steroid doc a month earlier?

240 predicts this might be the death knell of steroid availability as we know it (and I dont even use em).

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: June 26, 2007, 01:49:44 PM »
NO.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #409 on: June 26, 2007, 01:51:38 PM »
YES!
$

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #410 on: June 26, 2007, 01:53:12 PM »
To say that steroids were a motive is absurd. Sure he used steroids. So does half this board, and 10's of thousands of members on other boards. Not to mention all your heros like Arnold, Dorian and Cutler.( and they're using alot more then Benoit.) Its an easy scape goat for LE when there is absolutly nothing else to point the finger at. Steroids dont kill people,recreational drugs, prescription drugs, and alcohol do.
-

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: June 26, 2007, 01:57:07 PM »
steroids contribute to the me, me, me, me,me, me, me, attitude, these guys create their own image and the extra testosterone makes everything worse, these guys are superstars and legends in their own minds.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #412 on: June 26, 2007, 01:57:22 PM »
1) you dont wait a few days when you run a LIVE weekly show.....

Sure you do, you wait one week especially in this situation. It's not as if he died of cancer, he killed his family and then killed himself there are bigger issues at stake than rushing a "Tribute Show".

2) finding out one of their top wrestlers is dead would be enough motive for a tribute...evn without knowing the detailss

This doesn't even make sense, so you're saying no matter what the cause if a wrestler dies McMahon will immediately have a tribute show? Again, I have to point out that this guy killed his family including a small child and that this information was available only a couple of days after the "Tribute Show" aired if not sooner. In fact I wouldn't doubt that McMahon knew a lot sooner than everyone else knew.

3) all information regarding the death was not released. the WWE is a business and have an event to run each week

Yes they do but that business isn't the "Tribute" business. Rushing to eulogize this guy was asinine and made no sense considering the circumstances surrounding the death of his WIFE AND SON. Again, it's not as if he died of cancer or a car accident. He murdered his wife and child and even before they knew he was the murderer they knew the whole family was wiped out under suspicious circumstances.

Everything about this situation is sleazy but then again McMahon caters to a particular demographic.

migizi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #413 on: June 26, 2007, 01:57:57 PM »
they had a shaky relationship anyways,,,,,he just snapped, no roids, but they were probably at his house which will probably be blamed for it, but in 2003 they almost got a divorce, he was throwing shit around their living room.  I hope he's burning or freezing somewhere, I absolutely hate people who hurt kids.  

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: June 26, 2007, 01:58:57 PM »
good thing i'm not married. i took a dbol this morning. the bitch woulda been a goner for sure.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: June 26, 2007, 02:03:37 PM »
Mental Illness. Drug induced perhaps. Nasty Nasty Nasty BITCH?  Hey everyone can snap.
If you was him would ya want to hang around for the movie?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #416 on: June 26, 2007, 02:03:52 PM »
This story is really going to explode with more negative publicity than anyone bargained for. The more steroids are mentioned, the more involved the U.S. government will be with multiple witch hunts.

You can see this story really building a lot of momentum in the next week or so. When the toxicology reports come back, all hell is going to break loose.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: June 26, 2007, 02:05:53 PM »
Mental Illness. Drug induced perhaps. Nasty Nasty Nasty BITCH?  Hey everyone can snap.
If you was him would ya want to hang around for the movie?

how do you explain him killing an innocent 7 year old boy though?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #418 on: June 26, 2007, 02:08:02 PM »
Sure you do, you wait one week especially in this situation. It's not as if he died of cancer, he killed his family and then killed himself there are bigger issues at stake than rushing a "Tribute Show".

This doesn't even make sense, so you're saying no matter what the cause if a wrestler dies McMahon will immediately have a tribute show? Again, I have to point out that this guy killed his family including a small child and that this information was available only a couple of days after the "Tribute Show" aired if not sooner. In fact I wouldn't doubt that McMahon knew a lot sooner than everyone else knew.

Yes they do but that business isn't the "Tribute" business. Rushing to eulogize this guy was asinine and made no sense considering the circumstances surrounding the death of his WIFE AND SON. Again, it's not as if he died of cancer or a car accident. He murdered his wife and child and even before they knew he was the murderer they knew the whole family was wiped out under suspicious circumstances.

Everything about this situation is sleazy but then again McMahon caters to a particular demographic.

all of your points made would be valid......IF they knew about the circumstances....

it does matter what the circumstances are......thats why they pulled the airing that wasnt live in other countries later that night. my point was in the 2 past posts....that the WWE....nor anyone else besides the police dept knew the details of the death. they found out that benoit, his son, and his wife were dead....THATS IT. sooooooo they did a tribute show a few hours AFTER they found out to honor him. they didnt do it to honor him as a murderer and a psycho....BECUASE THEY DIDNT KNOW! they cancelled the "live" events that night...and ran the tribute. why would they do any different???? the WWE doesnt have an investigation branch!!!! im sure they questioned the circumstances and got the same answer everyone else did at the time .." we are not able to realease any additional information at this time"

why is this so hard to grasp?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #419 on: June 26, 2007, 02:10:01 PM »
1) you dont wait a few days when you run a LIVE weekly show.....
2) finding out one of their top wrestlers is dead would be enough motive for a tribute...evn without knowing the detailss
3) all information regarding the death was not released. the WWE is a business and have an event to run each week
4) mcmahon is a sleaze ball....but i think it was a mistake, not a stunt

Here's an idea.....What about cancelling the Monday live show altogether and research the facts before a tribute show is put together? You know why that wasn't done? Because Mcmahon is a business man, FIRST.

He gambled in order to get ratings and guess what? IT BACKFIRED like the dude before already said.

I watched the tribute show and seeing these guys crack and cry on live TV is very disturbing to me now that the facts of the deaths are surfacing. I can't imagine how those wrestlers feel after pouring their heart on in remembrance of Chris Benoit not that they know he's a murderer.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #420 on: June 26, 2007, 02:14:05 PM »
Probably wasn't steroid induce.  He probably had psychopathic tendencies before he ever stuck a needle in his ass. Someone doesn't just murder their family unless they have some serious issues.  I am tired of the devil made me/him do mentality.
A

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #421 on: June 26, 2007, 02:14:30 PM »
they got good ratings ...that's all they wanted

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #422 on: June 26, 2007, 02:17:43 PM »
Here's an idea.....What about cancelling the Monday live show altogether and research the facts before a tribute show is put together? You know why that wasn't done? Because Mcmahon is a business man, FIRST.

He gambled in order to get ratings and guess what? IT BACKFIRED like the dude before already said.

I watched the tribute show and seeing these guys crack and cry on live TV is very disturbing to me now that the facts of the deaths are surfacing. I can't imagine how those wrestlers feel after pouring their heart on in remembrance of Chris Benoit not that they know he's a murderer.

agree...but from a business standpoint, cancelling completely to "investigate" would be absurd. why resaerch the facts if you would never of thought something like that would ever happen...you know? i doubt anyone would guess that he would be a complete psycho and kill his wife and kid....

they probably thought 1) she shot them both and killed herself 2) carbon minoxide 3) 3rd party murder......but nothing this sick....

backfire? yes....but i dont think it was intentional to get ratings. wrestling will run any angle.....even capitalize death, but not this story dude....this is fucked up shit......

i think the tribute was SUPPOSED to be a tasteful thing for a guy who everyone thought was a great person........nor they all know, including us that that simply wasnt the case......

either the WWE will address it later this week, or sweep it under the rug because "the show must go on" ::)

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #423 on: June 26, 2007, 02:19:41 PM »
This question is this: Does "roid rage" exist or not?

If it does exist, if this is a real phenomenon, then could "roid rage" be a contributing factor in the murder? Sure.

If it doesn not exist, if "roid rage" is pure fantasy, then of course steroids did not contribute to the murders.
The answer is "yes".

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #424 on: June 26, 2007, 02:21:27 PM »
agree...but from a business standpoint, cancelling completely to "investigate" would be absurd. why resaerch the facts if you would never of thought something like that would ever happen...you know? i doubt anyone would guess that he would be a complete psycho and kill his wife and kid....

they probably thought 1) she shot them both and killed herself 2) carbon minoxide 3) 3rd party murder......but nothing this sick....

backfire? yes....but i dont think it was intentional to get ratings. wrestling will run any angle.....even capitalize death, but not this story dude....this is fucked up shit......

i think the tribute was SUPPOSED to be a tasteful thing for a guy who everyone thought was a great person........nor they all know, including us that that simply wasnt the case......

either the WWE will address it later this week, or sweep it under the rug because "the show must go on" ::)
the text messages he sent to WWE havent been released yet