Author Topic: Chris Benoit: Family found dead! Threads merged...  (Read 105842 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Chris Benoit & family found dead!
« Reply #475 on: June 26, 2007, 03:57:08 PM »
im sure he sent text messages that said "Hey guys...im about to kill my family......but our last match was awesome though huh..."

Actually, from what I've read, he sent messages described as "curious" AFTER he killed them. I'm guessing it was something like:

I ustjay illedkay my ifeway what the uckfay should I do?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #476 on: June 26, 2007, 04:05:10 PM »
Chris's diary:

Sunday June 24

Today I did a suplex on the old lady, then i choked her to death.  That's not my normal finishing move but it was pretty neat.

Later on, Danny asked why mommy was laying on the ground not moving.  Then he started yelling so I jumpkicked him in the throat, then took a pillow to his face to stop his taunts. I hear enough of that shit from Triple H on Raw.  That fuckin clown.

Man, Vince says I have to lose my belt to Hulk Hogan Monday at Raw, over my dead body!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #477 on: June 26, 2007, 04:07:39 PM »
NBC news and Brian Williams are garbage!  They mention Benoit in a 30 second blurp.  Williams sited that Benoit killed his family and that anabolic steriods along with other prescription drugs where found at the home..... I can't stand this negative press and how everyone in the media is and will blame AAS use as the reason Benoit went off the deep end.  IF YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE, WITH OR WITHOUT JUICE.  I BET ALCOHOL WAS FOUND IN HOUSE TOO....DID YOU FORGET THAT MR. WILLIAMS?  NEWS IS GARBAGE.  FOR THE LAST TIME AAS DOESN'T MAKE YOU AN ASSHOLE (OR A KILLER).  Yes, it may not help, but it doesn't make a person do something.

VERY TRUE

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: June 26, 2007, 04:10:13 PM »
they say he put a bible by each body, not a syringe. does'nt that make it a religious killing more than drug related???

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Did steroids make Chris Benoit do it???
« Reply #479 on: June 26, 2007, 04:13:58 PM »
I also read that a bible was laid next to his family.  You dont see anybody blaming the religion for this incident.  The bible is one violent piece of work.  I blame religion:)

i just posted a similar comment on the other benoit heading. he killed for god, not ciba.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #480 on: June 26, 2007, 04:14:02 PM »
they say he put a bible by each body, not a syringe. does'nt that make it a religious killing more than drug related???
Interesting analysis. My guess is that if a Muslim wrestler placed a Koran by each body, Islam would be blamed.
BigNationRadio.com

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #481 on: June 26, 2007, 04:18:25 PM »
Do you still think that now that we know he killed his wife and son ??? >:(

he gave alot to the business so yes

spare me the dahmer, bundy etc comparisons ::)

they did nothing with their lives

E
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: June 26, 2007, 04:19:05 PM »
RIP Chris Benoit.

Master Blaster

« Reply #483 on: June 26, 2007, 04:25:53 PM »
Interesting analysis. My guess is that if a Muslim wrestler placed a Koran by each body, Islam would be blamed.

Unfortunately killing your wife in a western country is a crime. Under sharia law, it's a mandate.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #484 on: June 26, 2007, 04:26:13 PM »
Can anybody forward me some evidence that Anabolic steroids can make someone experience "roid rage"?  Personally I think it is BS.  It is just a excuse that is made by people who can't accept and take responsibility for their actions.  "It wasn't me, it was the steroids" ::)  It couldn't be the fact that he was cleary a unstable individual.

It is just too bad he didn't decide to take his frustration out on someone who could actually defend themselves, rather than a women and child.  

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #485 on: June 26, 2007, 04:26:46 PM »
Here we fuckin go again.  HEY EVERYONE!  GET ON THE "BLAME STEROIDS FOR EVERYTHING" BANDWAGON!!!  YOU AIN'T COOL, UNLESS YOU GET ON DA WAGON! ::)

Gimme a fuckin break.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: June 26, 2007, 04:30:12 PM »
Chris's diary:

Sunday June 24

Today I did a suplex on the old lady, then i choked her to death.  That's not my normal finishing move but it was pretty neat.

Later on, Danny asked why mommy was laying on the ground not moving.  Then he started yelling so I jumpkicked him in the throat, then took a pillow to his face to stop his taunts. I hear enough of that shit from Triple H on Raw.  That fuckin clown.

Man, Vince says I have to lose my belt to Hulk Hogan Monday at Raw, over my dead body!

chris diary AHAHAHAHAHHA.

this is brutal stuff but funny as hell.

Master Blaster

« Reply #487 on: June 26, 2007, 04:35:01 PM »
i just posted a similar comment on the other benoit heading. he killed for god, not ciba.

Um...so God told him to kill them?

God: "I want you to to strangle that bitch tonight, Chrissy. And when you finish killing her, lay a bible next to her in My Name."

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Steroids Make you Crazy!
« Reply #488 on: June 26, 2007, 04:35:57 PM »
What cycle are you running?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #489 on: June 26, 2007, 04:41:46 PM »
Chris's diary:

Sunday June 24

Man, Vince says I have to lose my belt to Hulk Hogan Monday at Raw, over my dead body

Monday June 25

Oh shit thats right I killed my family. I woke up and had eggs and bacon. Im going to the gym now to fix the cable crossovers
L

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #490 on: June 26, 2007, 04:44:20 PM »
RIP Chris Benoit.
hahahahaha! ok "dp" ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #491 on: June 26, 2007, 04:44:56 PM »
VERY TRUE
Yeah, when someone who takes steroids tells me that it doesnt make them crazy...when they have a tattoo mural on thier face, its kinda hard to believe them, just a little.....just saying though
L

affy

« Reply #492 on: June 26, 2007, 04:47:37 PM »
Yeah, when someone who takes steroids tells me that it doesnt make them crazy...when they have a tattoo mural on thier face, its kinda hard to believe them, just a little.....just saying though

LOL

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: GH15= CHRIS BENOIT
« Reply #493 on: June 26, 2007, 04:49:36 PM »
Chris Benoit isnt GH15........Chris Benoit likes women and isnt a penis puffing homo.....
L

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #494 on: June 26, 2007, 04:50:28 PM »
Chris's diary:

Sunday June 24

Man, Vince says I have to lose my belt to Hulk Hogan Monday at Raw, over my dead body

Monday June 25

Oh shit thats right I killed my family. I woke up and had eggs and bacon. Im going to the gym now to fix the cable crossovers

Teh funny ain't detected.

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #495 on: June 26, 2007, 04:50:40 PM »
a tricycle?
Hrmmm

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: June 26, 2007, 04:52:21 PM »
He's on a cycle of watching huge black cocks going in and out of his puerto rican wife's ass.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: June 26, 2007, 04:53:42 PM »
Um...so God told him to kill them?

God: "I want you to to strangle that bitch tonight, Chrissy. And when you finish killing her, lay a bible next to her in My Name."

No, he thought god told him. It's all in peoples' heads, whether it's a crazy durka druka daiperhead or a Jebus freak.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #498 on: June 26, 2007, 04:59:06 PM »
Seriously though,

For all the steroids that Mike ARvillia has been taking since the sixties, he must be crazy to think that he belongs on stage ahahahahahah

carry on
L

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: June 26, 2007, 05:01:11 PM »
Seriously though,

For all the steroids that Mike ARvillia has been taking since the sixties, he must be crazy to think that he belongs on stage ahahahahahah

carry on

lol..