Author Topic: All schmoes with 40"+ waists, please vacate. That means you Pumphard and co.  (Read 14021 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
hahaha, another triple post. Knew it was coming when I saw the first two. You are beyond obsessed. I thought it was bad when people double and triple posted occasionally, but you feel the need to reply to every single post directed at you on this board. It's sad. We run your life.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahaha, another triple post. Knew it was coming when I saw the first two. You are beyond obsessed. I thought it was bad when people double and triple posted occasionally, but you feel the need to reply to every single post directed at you on this board. It's sad. We run your life.
oh, no, not the triple post meltdown..........ok, ok, you got me..........what a geek.......hahahahaha... ......You still didn't tell me how the party went?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
look who popped up, the little troll

Hahaha OK 'Pumphard' ::) oh brother, I bet you are the kind of 'guy' who walks up to the biggest, greasiest bear on your first day in prison and tells him that you'll give him a blowjob for a cigarette. And when he agrees and you do what you do best, you then take the cigarette to another guy and tell him that he can have it if he lets you give him a blowjob. Hahahahaha gayer than sesame crackers

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Hahaha OK 'Pumphard' ::) oh brother, I bet you are the kind of 'guy' who walks up to the biggest, greasiest bear on your first day in prison and tells him that you'll give him a blowjob for a cigarette. And when he agrees and you do what you do best, you then take the cigarette to another guy and tell him that he can have it if he lets you give him a blowjob. Hahahahaha gayer than sesame crackers
ok, troll, you'd probably survive in prison by kissing up to the heavys the same way you kiss up to SS.........

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
ok, troll, you'd probably survive in prison by kissing up to the heavys the same way you kiss up to SS.........

Are you saying you like the penis, 'pumphard'?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Are you saying you like the penis, 'pumphard'?
no, I'm saying that you know who's ass to kiss......

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
no, I'm saying that you know who's ass to kiss......

Do you want an introduction? Is that what you're saying, 'pumphard'? ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Do you want an introduction? Is that what you're saying, 'pumphard'? ;D
haven't you notice, I don't kiss ass in here.....

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

So you just get down on your knees straight to 'business' then? :-X

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it

actually yes you do.

pump, you never said the time, just the place  8)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
actually yes you do.

pump, you never said the time, just the place  8)
I said anytime, just let me know....

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
I said anytime, just let me know....

hahah you're quivering in your boots.  haha I love how you won't give a time.  hahahahaha

bigmc

• Getbig V
hahah you're quivering in your boots.  haha I love how you won't give a time.  hahahahaha

my sister could fu ck you up

hope that helps
T

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
my sister could fu ck you up

hope that helps

yeah, I know, your sister did fuck me

All I had to do was unzip my fly, she did the rest

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
How much more leeway do you need, I said anytime, just let me know
so when you heading up

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You dished out some heavy duty threats there bro, where's the response.

noc

• Getbig IV
It's obvious you clowns haven't stepped foot in a gym ever

hahahahaha hello bezerkfury!!! epic announcing you can spot one of your own hahahaha you and that 'special' group in school got crucified so much that you had to lead a special internet personality where you go to 'parties' and are , was , used to be huge  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
hahahahaha hello bezerkfury!!! epic announcing you can spot one of your own hahahaha you and that 'special' group in school got crucified so much that you had to lead a special internet personality where you go to 'parties' and are , was , used to be huge  ::)

Wow, you just came down to the V and replied to every thread I've posted in in the last 4 days. Congratulations. Do you really like the taste of my taint that much?

By the way, you put an awful lot of effort into a gimmick.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
Wow, you just came down to the V and replied to every thread I've posted in in the last 4 days. Congratulations. Do you really like the taste of my taint that much?

haha you're stale kid, log off and go get some fresh air.  I'm sure you can find real people to stalk if you just go outside
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
haha you're stale kid, log off and go get some fresh air.  I'm sure you can find real people to stalk if you just go outside

Bump for my fat blasian friend with the three chins and lazy eye. Look Anthony, I know you're straight outta Compton, CA like the badass you are and because of that, you don't have time to be spending it doing cardio in a gym. Gotta keep makin that chedda. So I'm willing to pay for your monthly membership to Bally's. It might help get you off my gooch and build some confidence. Maybe even let you build up the guts to purchase that hooker you've been eyeing. What say you, he of the three chins?

noc

• Getbig IV

haha is this the 'obsessed you post so much about me!!!!' thing again whatever threads are at the top i post on, no surprise you didn't comment on the whole 'gym' thing  ;D

is bezerkfury the most repetitive poster with the same boring approach on the V? i think 'management' need to have a look  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
Another gimmick who's sole purpose is to follow the Fury around. Can't say I haven't seen this before!

Brutal way to spend your Sunday!

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
haha is this the 'obsessed you post so much about me!!!!' thing again whatever threads are at the top i post on, no surprise you didn't comment on the whole 'gym' thing  ;D

is bezerkfury the most repetitive poster with the same boring approach on the V? i think 'management' need to have a look  ::)

haha that 30 min circuit at Curves has done wonders for BF's body didn't you see his recent pics, my god he's huge! 6'2" and 180 pounds
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
haha that 30 min circuit at Curves has done wonders for BF's body didn't you see his recent pics, my god he's huge! 6'2" and 180 pounds

Serious question. Do you actually work out? You've obviously got the mudblood of a partial Samoan/asian running through you, which by genetics makes you short and fat to start. So couple that with your 3 chins, lazy eye and insecure personality, and it's almost a 100% given that you've never stepped foot in a gym.

I feel bad for you though, Anthony. The mix of your blood is on par with pure shit. What a shame.  :-\

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
Serious question. Do you actually work out? You've obviously got the mudblood of a partial Samoan/asian running through you, which by genetics makes you short and fat to start. So couple that with your 3 chins, lazy eye and insecure personality, and it's almost a 100% given that you've never stepped foot in a gym.

I feel bad for you though, Anthony. The mix of your blood is on par with pure shit. What a shame.  :-\

yeah i work out but sometimes it's hard to fit it on my busy schedule.  i got sports, work, partying..

so tell me what do you put in your weights? water, sand, or concrete
I'm Nick's role model!