Author Topic: All schmoes with 40"+ waists, please vacate. That means you Pumphard and co.  (Read 14020 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
How much more leeway do you need, I said anytime, just let me know
so when you heading up
??????????????

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
??????????????
how many empty threats are you going to make then back out of ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
how many empty threats are you going to make then back out of ???
what empty threats?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
don't just flap your gums like a typical bitch, what threats are u talking about?

chaos

• Getbig V
don't just flap your gums like a typical bitch, what threats are u talking about?
heh frustrated threats meltdown

I'm not looking up your post history but you've threatened SS, then backed out, you threatened BF, then backed out, now your threatenin HB, no doubt you'll back out ::)

Your the kind of guy who gets the shit kicked out of him and says is that it? You ran your mouth about your 20+" arms, now you won't post a pic ::) must be your hairy musclebears flabby 21"arms and you're embarrassed to post his pic.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
heh frustrated threats meltdown

I'm not looking up your post history but you've threatened SS, then backed out, you threatened BF, then backed out, now your threatenin HB, no doubt you'll back out ::)

Your the kind of guy who gets the shit kicked out of him and says is that it? You ran your mouth about your 20+" arms, now you won't post a pic ::) must be your hairy musclebears flabby 21"arms and you're embarrassed to post his pic.
you are a typical broad, yapping with no substance, tell me where's the threat.....?

chaos

• Getbig V
you are a typical broad, yapping with no substance, tell me where's the threat.....?
what are you going to do if I don't? Beat me up? ::)

I'm in SoCal, you going to fly from Canada to beat me up? sissy :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
what are you going to do if I don't? Beat me up? ::)

I'm in SoCal, you going to fly from Canada to beat me up? sissy :-*
nice way of avoiding the question

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
the same way you avoid pussy, I guess.........hahahaha

chaos

• Getbig V
the same way you avoid pussy, I guess.........hahahaha
stinky snatch like your mom and sister, yes. Kind of the same way you've avoided posting pics of your 21" arms ::) or showing up to meet BF or SS and soon to be HB
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
stinky snatch like your mom and sister, yes. Kind of the same way you've avoided posting pics of your 21" arms ::) or showing up to meet BF or SS and soon to be HB

hahaha, he's been posting in that thread for 8 pages now and still no picture. Just another internet cowboy who needs to validate his shitty existence by making claims he can't back up.

chaos

• Getbig V
so when you coming to Cali to meet me pumpedhard? you going to beat me up real good ::)

hahahahahaa epic internet tough guy hahahah

gayer than one ply toilet paper
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahaha, he's been posting in that thread for 8 pages now and still no picture. Just another internet cowboy who needs to validate his shitty existence by making claims he can't back up.
shouldn't you be resting up from that wild fraternity party

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
so when you coming to Cali to meet me pumpedhard? you going to beat me up real good ::)

hahahahahaa epic internet tough guy hahahah

gayer than one ply toilet paper
typical broad, can't back up his words, then you wonder why I call you a homo

Fury

• Getbig V
shouldn't you be resting up from that wild fraternity party

I hate to break it to you, it wasn't funny the last 35 times you've said it today. Do you honestly think you're insulting?

Here's a question I'd like answered, though. Have you logged off this site in the last 48 hours?

typical broad, can't back up his words, then you wonder why I call you a homo

Well chaos, that's challenge #5 Pumphard's backing out of. You get to join the "Pumphard's pussy is bigger than a black hole" club. Free t-shirts to all members that Pumphard threatens and then chickens out of fighting!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I hate to break it to you, it wasn't funny the last 35 times you've said it today. Do you honestly think you're insulting?

Here's a question I'd like answered, though. Have you logged off this site in the last 48 hours?

Well chaos, that's challenge #5 Pumphard's backing out of. You get to join the "Pumphard's pussy is bigger than a black hole" club. Free t-shirts to all members that Pumphard threatens and then chickens out of fighting!
Thats why you quickly took off last night, it got a little heated for you, by the way, ask your bum buddy havenbull when he's coming up, or is he going to back down just like you did......

Fury

• Getbig V
Thats why you quickly took off last night, it got a little heated for you, by the way, ask your bum buddy havenbull when he's coming up, or is he going to back down just like you did......

hahaha, or maybe I took off because it was a Saturday night and I've got a lot better things to do than argue with a 300 pound 40 year old that doesn't work out?

chaos

• Getbig V
why don't you go to HB? why should he go out of his way just to slap the spuzz off your face? Really do you think it is appealing to him to have to fly to Canada just to knock some sperm off your ugly mug? Why?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
why don't you go to HB? why should he go out of his way just to slap the spuzz off your face? Really do you think it is appealing to him to have to fly to Canada just to knock some sperm off your ugly mug? Why?

The cool thing now is to talk shit non-stop and then not follow through with it. Then claim you owned said person when they don't go out of their way to find the shit talker.  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
HAHAHAHHAAHHA anger induced meltdown.  I'll step up Mr. Hardcore.  name the place and time   

grrrrrrrr!!!

Thats why, anymore bright questions Einstein..........

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The cool thing now is to talk shit non-stop and then not follow through with it. Then claim you owned said person when they don't go out of their way to find the shit talker.  ::)
Why stop now...........

chaos

• Getbig V
HAHAHAHHAAHHA anger induced meltdown.  I'll step up Mr. Hardcore.  name the place and time   

grrrrrrrr!!!

Thats why, anymore bright questions Einstein..........
he said he'd step up and he did, where does it say he would go out of his way to meet you? and you still haven't named the time or place.

Oh wait yeah you said Canada, anytime ::)  pfft

you should post a pic so he knows who to look for while he's driving all over Canada ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
he said he'd step up and he did, where does it say he would go out of his way to meet you? and you still haven't named the time or place.

you should post a pic so he knows who to look for while he's driving all over Canada ::)

hahahaha  yeah, I'm going to spend decades and hundreds of thousands of dollars drinving around baren Canada searching for a man to beat up and the only info I have is a screen name

good one pumphard

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

you guys should come up here, you'll all fit right in, its got the second largest gay community in North America...........

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
you guys should come up here, you'll all fit right in, its got the second largest gay community in North America...........

pssht, no wonder you live there  ::)