Author Topic: Who is the fattest person you know?  (Read 5280 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Who is the fattest person you know?
« on: July 01, 2007, 04:03:23 PM »
I got a friend who is 5'8 and between 550 and 600 pounds. He moves around pretty well for a lardass. Anyone know anyone bigger?
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: Who is the fattest person you know?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 04:05:56 PM »
I got a friend who is 5'8 and between 550 and 600 pounds. He moves around pretty well for a lardass. Anyone know anyone bigger?

HOLY SHIT!   :o

Biggest guy I know is around 365, but he competes as a strong man and has some abs showing at that size. 
:)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 04:07:44 PM »

HOLY SHIT!   :o

Biggest guy I know is around 365, but he competes as a strong man and has some abs showing at that size. 

I have never seen anyone that big with abs before, my fat buddy would need to drop about 400 pounds for his to come out.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 04:07:45 PM »
is that possible to move around at that height/weight, actually impressive if he can do it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2007, 04:08:08 PM »
is he natural?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2007, 04:09:49 PM »
is he natural?
5'8" at 550-600 pounds, I bet he's got more preservitives in him than a twinkie stuffed with jelly.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2007, 04:10:31 PM »
is that possible to move around at that height/weight, actually impressive if he can do it.

Yeah, he moves around fine. His calves are huge and pretty muscular. Other than that, not so much muscle.
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2007, 04:13:19 PM »
Yeah, he moves around fine. His calves are huge and pretty muscular. Other than that, not so much muscle.
Does he get much pussy?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2007, 04:13:40 PM »
is he natural?

Yeah, he's just really fat. In high school he weighed about 400 and he played football, but he would only go in on defense in the "Jumbo" package. So the coach would yell "Jumbo! Jumbo" and off he went, there was never enough time for him to get all the way out there and the coach always had to yell at him to come back to the bench cuz he was too slow :'(
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2007, 04:16:49 PM »
Does he get much pussy?

He spends all his money on strippers. One time when we were about 21 or so, we were going to the strip club and he asked me to hold a hundred dollar bill of his cuz he had to pay a bill the next day. So I hold it for him and he has like 300 dollars to spend. Right when we get there, some girl takes him upstairs and about 7 songs later he comes down and was like "I need that 100". I reminded him that he had a bill to pay, but he was pretty serious about it so I gave it to him. Half hour and 400$ spent, he's a strippers dream.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2007, 04:24:44 PM »
haha you should start training him up for Mr Getbig 2008 ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2007, 04:28:53 PM »
He spends all his money on strippers. One time when we were about 21 or so, we were going to the strip club and he asked me to hold a hundred dollar bill of his cuz he had to pay a bill the next day. So I hold it for him and he has like 300 dollars to spend. Right when we get there, some girl takes him upstairs and about 7 songs later he comes down and was like "I need that 100". I reminded him that he had a bill to pay, but he was pretty serious about it so I gave it to him. Half hour and 400$ spent, he's a strippers dream.
does he have rolls in his ankles and wrists? i knew a dude who was 6'5" 700 pounds and he had rolls in his ankles and wrists, the drivers side of this guys car would literally rub the ground when he drove, it would rise like two feet when he got out of it.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2007, 04:42:39 PM »

Yeah, he's just really fat. In high school he weighed about 400 and he played football, but he would only go in on defense in the "Jumbo" package. So the coach would yell "Jumbo! Jumbo" and off he went, there was never enough time for him to get all the way out there and the coach always had to yell at him to come back to the bench cuz he was too slow :'(

Are you SURE he's 550-600 pounds?  I have never heard of someone that large getting around well, or even getting around much at all. 

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2007, 04:42:51 PM »
does he have rolls in his ankles and wrists? i knew a dude who was 6'5" 700 pounds and he had rolls in his ankles and wrists, the drivers side of this guys car would literally rub the ground when he drove, it would rise like two feet when he got out of it.

No, his ankles are really fat and like I said his calves are unreal looking, very muscular. One funny thing about him is even though he is only 5'8", he needs to crouch down in his full size truck when he drives or his head will hit the ceiling cuz his ass is so fat ;D
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2007, 04:44:48 PM »

Are you SURE he's 550-600 pounds?  I have never heard of someone that large getting around well, or even getting around much at all. 

Well, he told us he was 500 pounds like 5 years ago and he's only gotten bigger. Some people guess his weight as high as 800, some people guess it at 500. It's hard to tell, but he is definitely over 500.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2007, 04:45:38 PM »
Well, he told us he was 500 pounds like 5 years ago and he's only gotten bigger. Some people guess his weight as high as 800, some people guess it at 500. It's hard to tell, but he is definitely over 500.
is he bigger than Vito Spatafore in the old seasons of The Sopranos?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2007, 04:47:01 PM »
is he bigger than Vito Spatafore in the old seasons of The Sopranos?

He would rock Vito like a baby.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2007, 04:47:54 PM »
haha you should start training him up for Mr Getbig 2008 ;D

Would you suggest a little bulking first? ;D
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2007, 04:48:06 PM »
He would rock Vito like a baby.
damn that's big, the old version of Vito has to have been 450.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2007, 04:50:03 PM »
No, his ankles are really fat and like I said his calves are unreal looking, very muscular. One funny thing about him is even though he is only 5'8", he needs to crouch down in his full size truck when he drives or his head will hit the ceiling cuz his ass is so fat ;D

Really large people always have huge calves!   I know a few guys who are lacking in the calf department and it always pisses them off to see a really big person with huge calves.   :D

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2007, 05:44:35 PM »
I have a cousin who used to be a good 450 lbs. at 5-10. He had gastric bypass surgery 4 years ago and he's about 140 now. He's literally skin and bones. He looks horrible, just in the opposite way of before.

Now, the funny thing is that once he lost all the weight he had a problem with his balance for a while. He was literally falling down all the time. He was so fat for so long that he had adapted his walk and simple things like getting into his car to his size. Once he lost all that weight he had to go through an adjustment period. I remember playing a game of basketball at a family gathering for the 4th of July and he was falling down every 10 seconds because he was so used to being fat and didn't know how to run and jump without all that weight. I felt sorry for him, but it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2007, 06:23:37 PM »
I have a cousin who used to be a good 450 lbs. at 5-10. He had gastric bypass surgery 4 years ago and he's about 140 now. He's literally skins and bones. He looks horrible, just in the opposite way of before.

Now, the funny thing is that once he lost all the weight he had a problem with his balance for a while. He was litterally falling down all the time. He was so fat for so long that he had adapted his walk and simple things like getting into his car to his size. Once he lost all that weight he had to go through an adjustment period. I remember playing a game of basketball at a family gathering for the 4th of July and he was falling down every 10 seconds because he was so used to being fat and didn't know how to run and jump without all that weight. I felt sorry for him but it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

DIdnt he have to have lose skin cut off?
So many fat dudes sacrifice a lot of good muscle when they diet down. Makes me sick. That beef is so hard to get, and just throw it away >:(!
Another thing about starting Fat is, the body's CNS and heart is used to carrying it. Way easier for a fat dude to
be big and muscular than a Natural ectomorph.

9 Ball Slim

• Getbig II
  • I Hate Afghanistan
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2007, 11:08:45 PM »
I got a friend who is 5'8 and between 550 and 600 pounds.

I grew up in the backwoods, panhandle of Florida...you could see 10 people that size any time you walked into Wal-Mart ;D
Johnny Cash Was Right

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2007, 05:01:01 AM »
i dont know any fat people. dont hang around with them besides people are not fat in my country
you might see some 300 pounds a few times a year
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2007, 05:59:41 AM »

You never told me you were Hurley's friend :D