Author Topic: Danielson  (Read 21007 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Danielson
« Reply #125 on: July 14, 2007, 06:58:28 PM »
big ::)_mal should take some lessons on how to handle a situation from you doc, he melted all over the place a couple posts up, I fear he has no sense of humor :'(
na chos you cool, shit everyone is cool. But i do want to kind of offer a different view..what you do with it is on you...And by handle situation you mean smile and take it...I never been like that..not the quiet little guy. i kind of like to speak up.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #126 on: July 14, 2007, 07:01:59 PM »
na chos you cool, shit everyone is cool. But i do want to kind of offer a different view..what you do with it is on you...And by handle situation you mean smile and take it...I never been like that..not the quiet little ####. i kind of like to speak up.
young grasshopper, you speak with sarcasm and ill temper ;)

I don't mean take it and smile, I mean smile when you retaliate ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #127 on: July 14, 2007, 07:05:25 PM »
My bad, thought you were doing a decelerated degree or something. My goal is UCLA, most days you're out of class by 1230!  :D

not until i absolutely have to will i do that. Only because i want to keep this head of steam up while i got it. I have seen people do that and life's circumstances take over and are forced to drop out...

UCLA=Fuggin awesome westwood is beautiful and its right next to bev hills so you see it all...Thats where my mother went. Where i wanted to go, but not good enough to play football there.

Now for med school i dont know how it is there but some lectures can last from  1hr, workshops are 2 hrs, labs range from 1-3hrs.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #128 on: July 14, 2007, 07:06:29 PM »
young grasshopper, you speak with sarcasm and ill temper ;)

I don't mean take it and smile, I mean smile when you retaliate ;D

;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #129 on: July 14, 2007, 07:11:40 PM »
big ::)_mal should take some lessons on how to handle a situation from you doc, he melted all over the place a couple posts up, I fear he has no sense of humor :'(

I've been here longer and could care less.

I do find people reacting in a threatened manner to successful people of color funny as a guy. For whatever reason, minorities outperforming whites are supposed to apologize. ???  In most cases it's not even worth discussing.

There's nothing for me to defend/justify.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: July 14, 2007, 07:15:37 PM »
I've been here longer and could care less.

I do find people reacting in a threatened manner to successful people of color funny as a ####. For whatever reason, minorities outperforming whites are supposed to apologize. ???  In most cases it's not even worth discussing.

are you saying big_mal is subconciously defending/justifying going to med school to some random dik on the internet?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: July 14, 2007, 07:21:38 PM »
For whatever reason, minorities outperforming whites are supposed to apologize. ???  In most cases it's not even worth discussing.

he might be outperforming whites on getbig, but I wanted to know if he earned the spot at Emory that he brags about . . . instead I get a 3rd grade math lesson and no straight answer. 

I still remember my SAT score from more than 10 years ago, and brother can't give me a number?

I don't have anything against people who earn it. 

Sidebar: I think aff action is hurting black people. I never look at professional blacks w/o wondering if they're the real deal, or if they got in b/c someone somewhere feels guilty about the past. Of course, this doesn't matter once you get to know the quality of their work . . .

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: July 14, 2007, 07:23:20 PM »
he might be outperforming whites on getbig, but I wanted to know if he earned the spot at Emory that he brags about . . . instead I get a 3rd grade math lesson and no straight answer. 

I still remember my SAT score from more than 10 years ago, and brother can't give me a number?

Sidebar: I think aff action is hurting black people. I never look at professional blacks w/o wondering if they're the real deal, or if they got in b/c someone somewhere feels guilty about the past. Of course, this doesn't matter once you get to know the quality of their work . . .
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #133 on: July 14, 2007, 07:24:45 PM »

no i scored a 28 on my mcat. Not awesome but good enough, Maybe coupled with my EC's and a rec from the head of breast cancer research there i got in.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: July 14, 2007, 07:27:26 PM »

no i scored a 28 on my mcat. Not awesome but good enough, Maybe coupled with my EC's and a rec from the head of breast cancer research there i got in.

That's fair. Now quit being defensive on getbig and hit the books  ;)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #135 on: July 14, 2007, 08:08:20 PM »
my clan parade?........it's an open racist joke thread that says do not enter if it offends you....why is it only blacks that get offended? you can make jew and spic jokes all day, but you don't see them crying.

I hate white trash as much as i hate guys and spics. i have no problem with mexican and black people.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #136 on: July 14, 2007, 08:11:31 PM »
my clan parade?........it's an open racist joke thread that says do not enter if it offends you....why is it only blacks that get offended? you can make jew and spic jokes all day, but you don't see them crying.

I hate white trash as much as i hate guys and spics. i have no problem with mexican and black people.

Oh alright then SS..You cool...cool as a polar bears toe nails

That's fair. Now quit being defensive on getbig and hit the books  ;)

i swear i read today from 9 this morn till about 4 (took a couple of little breaks.) 
Studying for this weekend=done

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #137 on: July 14, 2007, 08:14:01 PM »

Oh alright then SS..You cool...cool as a polar bears toe nails

i swear i read today from 9 this morn till about 4 (took a couple of little breaks.) 
Studying for this weekend=done
the funny thing is I'm not even racist, but i play along cause it makes the insecure peeps meltdown ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: July 14, 2007, 08:16:48 PM »
the funny thing is I'm not even racist, but i play along cause it makes the insecure peeps meltdown ;D
ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh, you're talking too much
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: July 14, 2007, 11:05:43 PM »

You're the math guru. What percentage of Americans have higher than a bachelor's degree?

I don't even feel like degrees and so on mean that much. Being happy is what counts. Theydon't say a fucking thing about what kind of person you are so there's no use trying to judge anybody. But I can tell you this much .... a medical degree is a license to crush pussy. No shit.. it's written in ultra-fine print at the bottom. I did fine with a DC with the ladies and even made decent money. MD is on a totally different level, they all want to hook up with a doctor. Jut ask Danielson.  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #140 on: July 14, 2007, 11:25:19 PM »
You're the math guru. What percentage of Americans have higher than a bachelor's degree?

I don't even feel like degrees and so on mean that much. Being happy is what counts. Theydon't say a fucking thing about what kind of person you are so there's no use trying to judge anybody. But I can tell you this much .... a medical degree is a license to crush pussy. No shit.. it's written in ultra-fine print at the bottom. I did fine with a DC with the ladies and even made decent money. MD is on a totally different level, they all want to hook up with a doctor. Jut ask Danielson.  ;D

Hurtful :'(, but funny as hell ;D
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: July 14, 2007, 11:42:24 PM »
Hurtful :'(, but funny as hell ;D

Girls average guys are tripping over themselves for would slit a friend's throat to land a doctor.

Let it go, Daniel-kun. It's the security factor..... nothing more, nothing less. Don't take women being women personally.  :) They're hard-wired to seek security/stability at some point.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #142 on: July 14, 2007, 11:48:32 PM »
Girls average guys are tripping over themselves for would slit a friend's throat to land a doctor.

Let it go, Daniel-kun. It's the security factor..... nothing more, nothing less. Don't take women being women personally.  :) They're hard-wired to seek security/stability at some point.

hahahahah yes! This is why I can't wait to hopefully go to med school. Won't even have to work for the pussy!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: July 14, 2007, 11:52:30 PM »

Yeah, I am cool with it. If I had wanted to really marry her, I would have set a date sometime in the 4 years she lived with me. I made the decision not to get married, one day I will meet a girl who is not a whore/cunnnt/slut :)
E

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: July 14, 2007, 11:55:03 PM »
Yeah, I am cool with it. If I had wanted to really marry her, I would have set a date sometime in the 4 years she lived with me. I made the decision not to get married, one day I will meet a girl who is not a whore/cunnnt/slut :)

what kind of doctor is the towelhead?

good luck w your pursuit of the good woman . . .

you know what they say . . . it's like parking. if you come in late, the only spots left are the handicapped ones.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: July 14, 2007, 11:57:39 PM »
what kind of doctor is the towelhead?

good luck w your pursuit of the good woman . . .

you know what they say . . . it's like parking. if you come in late, the only spots left are the handicapped ones.

I don't know what kind of doc he is, he's just an intern now. Yeah, finding a decent whore at 33 is not easy, especially when I refuse to date(I will fuck them though) bitches with kids.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: July 15, 2007, 12:02:36 AM »
I don't know what kind of doc he is, he's just an intern now. Yeah, finding a decent whore at 33 is not easy, especially when I refuse to date(I will fuck them though) bitches with kids.

http://www.mailorderbrides.com/ !!!!!!!!!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: July 15, 2007, 12:03:51 AM »

I'm w you on the refusing to raise another man's kids . . .  that parking lot joke must have been made by a chick who doesn't realize that for men it's not late in the game until you're in your late 30s . . . and if you have money, it's not late even then . . . can still snag a little fresh-faced 22 y o pretty easily.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: July 15, 2007, 12:03:56 AM »
http://www.mailorderbrides.com/ !!!!!!!!!

;D I wonder if a lot of people actually do that in the US.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: July 15, 2007, 12:05:22 AM »
;D I wonder if a lot of people actually do that in the US.

Always pondered that myself.