Author Topic: Women, what do you think  (Read 1065 times)

conan1071

• Getbig II
Women, what do you think
« on: July 14, 2007, 09:27:30 AM »
Hey,

I am asking all women to please critque. Below is my email I send to women I am interested in on various dating websites.

Hey,

Since I like to laugh and have fun and I am hoping you do also, lets start with a joke.

A woman had twins, and gave them up for adoption at birth. One of the
twins went to a family in Egypt, and was named "Amal." The other twin
went to a family in Spain, and they named him "Juan."

Years later, Juan sent a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon
receiving the picture, she told her husband that she wished she also
had a picture of Amal.

Her husband responded, "But they are twins. If you've seen Juan,
you've seen Amal."

HAHA!!!

As you read this, you may think to yourself, what sets this man apart?

I am a total catch for the right woman. Why do I say this? Here is why. I am much more than a picture and profile.

I am a swm 35 never married, no kids, who likes to live life, has an open mind and huge heart, has a witty and super intelligent mind, is fun, attractive inside and out, passionate, successful, family oriented, know what I want from life and my life partner, affectionate, supportive, understanding, compassionate, have great friends and family, an awesome job, outgoing and can be a total goof ball at times, have nice teeth and wear nice shoes ;)

I believe in being a gentleman(hold open doors, etc.) and will stand up for what I believe in.

About you.

You are a woman who knows what she wants, likes to have fun as well as spend nice evenings at home. You also take care of yourself and are open minded. You know that communication is one of the keys to a successful relationship and you want to meet me, the right man!!

If any of this appeals to you, you can take a chance and write me back because you never know what good things can happen…

EbBnFlO

• Getbig II
Re: Women, what do you think
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 05:53:49 PM »
one question....you have made a generic reply letter for dating?.....sorry i want to say more but mom always said if i cant say it nice then dont say it at all

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Women, what do you think
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 01:41:03 PM »
You are a woman who knows what she wants, likes to have fun as well as spend nice evenings at home. You also take care of yourself and are open minded. You know that communication is one of the keys to a successful relationship and you want to meet me, the right man!!

if a girl responds to THIS..you and her deserve eachother ...

do you work for hallmark?

seriously bro..i'm totally busting on ya but yeesh.. up your fucking game..lemme help ya out and reword the above for ya..

"hello i'm boring"

kapees?

carpe` vaginum!