Author Topic: The V board......  (Read 13119 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
The V board......
« on: July 15, 2007, 07:25:40 PM »
has turned into the pumphard, antcraw and BOARD_sherif lovefest, it is disgustingly gay down there..............

discuss these lonely rejects............
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: The V board......
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 07:27:28 PM »
I just noticed that too. Three people talking about sucking dick all the time sounds fun ::) At least Kraziol won't have to talk to himself anymore.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 07:38:41 PM »
hahaha those guys have started threads to day about me, bf and havenbull, they are obsessed with us and even more pissed that they can't post here ;D

Someone is even deleting pumphards stuff on the V, he's going into conniptions
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 07:39:55 PM »
hahaha those guys have started threads to day about me, bf and havenbull, they are obsessed with us and even more pissed that they can't post here ;D

Someone is even deleting pumphards stuff on the V, he's going into conniptions

Why can't they post here? Unless they are gimmicks they should be able to.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 07:45:35 PM »
I think it was voted that pumphard was banned, I may be wrong though, the others are scared ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 07:58:55 PM »
hahahaha! how many boards do they need to follow BF and sars around with the same gay jokes?

they can post all the gay jokes they like on the V.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2007, 08:00:20 PM »
hahahaha! how many boards do they need to follow BF and sars around with the same gay jokes?

Yeah, fuck em! I can't read about their gay fantasies all the time anyway.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2007, 08:00:52 PM »

hahahahah, they're pathetic, can you imagine how pitiful these clowns lives must be?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2007, 08:04:10 PM »
hahahahah, they're pathetic, can you imagine how pitiful these clowns lives must be?
what's funny is they post the same gay shit here, and run to the V to post how gay we are for trying to have a board that has more then the same three people making lame gay jokes ::)

funny how they say we can have our ass kissing board, and it doesn't bother them they can't post here, but they start threads about it ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2007, 08:11:47 PM »
well if you ever start to miss them, just go read the V board.

hey, I wonder why you haven't been singled out yet? You and SS are the ones with the power of deletion, not me, BF, HB, or sarc. although they did start a thread about SS. You're the only one they have spared with the penis sucking jokes Danielson. You should feel left out or something  :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2007, 08:13:35 PM »

hey, I wonder why you haven't been singled out yet? You and SS are the ones with the power of deletion, not me, BF, HB, or sarc. although they did start a thread about SS. You're the only one they have spared with the penis sucking jokes Danielson. You should feel left out or something  :'(
yeah a thread they had to make under a gimmick handle..fucking pussies.

oh i wonder what happen to that thread :D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2007, 08:14:41 PM »

Damn, Danielson! WTF happened today? You wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something?

These guys aren't talking fantasy! They're sharing important parts of their lives with the world only to be abused by you, LOL!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2007, 08:15:08 PM »

Hmmm, I do feel a little left out. Honestly though, I wouldn't reply to them about it if they did. It's obvious thats what they want and they keep making the same jokes over and over about the same people because they know they will get a response. I think talking about sucking dick is disgusting, glad Kiwi enjoys it so much, cuz they can keep at at the V.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2007, 08:17:09 PM »
Damn, Danielson! WTF happened today? You wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something?

These guys aren't talking fantasy! They're sharing important parts of their lives with the world only to be abused by you, LOL!

I am positive that Kiwi is a cokksukker, there is no way someone can spend so much time thinking up gay scenarios without being into it, not so sure about the other 3 clowns, I don't ever read their posts really.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2007, 08:19:14 PM »
Hmmm, I do feel a little left out. Honestly though, I wouldn't reply to them about it if they did. It's obvious thats what they want and they keep making the same jokes over and over about the same people because they know they will get a response. I think talking about sucking dick is disgusting, glad Kiwi enjoys it so much, cuz they can keep at at the V.
I like to swing by the V sometimes and stir up some shit, then sit back and laugh at how far they try to take it, acting like a bunch of tough guy gays. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2007, 08:22:33 PM »
the V is totally finished now, it's pathetic these days.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2007, 08:26:24 PM »
the V is totally finished now, it's pathetic these days.
:o you mean you don't enjoy the three gay amigos going on and on about smuggling cock in their asses????????

hahaha those guys are lost and there's nobody for them to play with except each other :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2007, 09:34:56 PM »
Yet you all spend just as much time there than here on the Y

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH Closet fags are the worst  ::)

You should see what iv planned for the monster brown cock chomper SS.Im about to out his secret life .
He will never want to post here again. ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2007, 09:38:24 PM »

You should see what iv planned for the monster brown cock chomper SS.Im about to out his secret life .
I'm sure he's frightened, you little sissy. What are you going to do, bleed all over him while he slaps the shit out of you and has his way with your mom and sister?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2007, 09:38:39 PM »

hahaha! yes i can't wait. bu the way you better step up your game cause i will nuke your post too :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2007, 09:42:07 PM »
hahaha! yes i can't wait. bu the way you better step up your game cause i will nuke your post too :D
I always LOL at these little pussies that come out with the "just wait until I expose what info I have on so and so, they will never post again" then they never expose shit, except their stinky vag :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2007, 09:44:15 PM »
I always LOL at these little pussies that come out with the "just wait until I expose what info I have on so and so, they will never post again" then they never expose shit, except their stinky vag :-X
he's just upset that i exposed his pick, he doesn't have shit.

I just wish these guys would be original with their lame shit.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2007, 10:23:01 PM »
hahaha, every day when I scroll down to open the Y I usually see a thread by Pumphard, antcraw or DVSGOD to the right about one of us and something to do with penises or rape. It's pretty pathetic.

I'm still laughing that they're so hurt by the fact that they're banned from here. I didn't know grown men could get that offended by not being allowed to post on an alphabet board.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2007, 06:12:27 AM »
hahaha, every day when I scroll down to open the Y I usually see a thread by Pumphard, antcraw or DVSGOD to the right about one of us and something to do with penises or rape. It's pretty pathetic.

Before I read the threads on the V......

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2007, 06:28:37 AM »
has turned into the pumphard, antcraw and BOARD_sherif lovefest, it is disgustingly gay down there..............

discuss these lonely rejects............
For thos old enough to get the reference they are now the Orphans from the warriors movie... ;D