Author Topic: Weirdo family  (Read 1092 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Weirdo family
« on: July 16, 2007, 09:06:29 AM »
The following is a letter from the "Dear Abby" column:

Dear Abby: 

My friend "Nora" was very shaken by something that happened to her recently.  While her six grandchildren were visiting, the oldest boy (age 13) shouted, "Let's take her down!" and all six of the children attacked her, knocking her to the ground, then groping and hitting her.

Nora is 73 and only 5 foot 2.  Her oldest grandchild is 5 foot 7 and weighs 140 pounds.  All of the grandchildren are large for their ages.  The youngest, who is 7, weighs well over 70 pounds.

My question is, what can elderly people do to protect themselves?  Nora felt helpless.  She too the beating because she was afraid if she fought back, she'd be turned in for child abuse.  I told her I'd have whacked that 13-year-old monster so hard he'd think twice about ever pulling a stunt like that again.

Now she's afraid of her grandkids because, even though their parents eventually pulled them off her, they did nothing to punish the children for their aggressive behavior.  Is there anything older people can do to  defend themselves against delinquents?
R

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: Weirdo family
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 09:19:28 AM »

we should send some of our getbig cagefighters to protect her.

poor old lady . . . but she raised those parents that didn't do anything.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 12:02:07 PM »

Air horn or cattle prod     ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 02:23:03 PM »
Hate to say context...The nosey friend probley forgot that the kids were playing and got carried away. If not why does granny not say something to her kid? If my kid made a mistake you can bet either he would have been hit by one of the grandma's or at the least narked on.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 04:09:37 PM »
A 145lb Rottie trained to hate childern would do the trick
X