Author Topic: CONGRATULATIONS JODI AND KRISSY!!!!!!  (Read 3114 times)

Cindy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • www.rippedacademy.com
CONGRATULATIONS JODI AND KRISSY!!!!!!
« on: July 16, 2007, 07:18:54 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS TO JODI ON WINNING HER BB CLASS AND TO KRISSY CHIN ON WINNING HER FIGURE CLASS. JODI WILL NOW BE COMPETING IN SPAIN AT THE WORLDS AND KRISSY AS AN IFBB PRO!!!

GREAT JOB GIRLS!!! WELL DESERVED. SORRY WE DID NOT GET TO CELEBRATE SATURDAY NIGHT!!

JODI, YOU WORKED REALLY HARD IN THE OFFSEASON AND IT PAID OFF!!! WHAT A JOURNEY!!

KRISSY I HAVE A FEELING YOUR YEAR IS JUST GOING TO GET BETTER!!! ;D

O

Dean-Europe

• Getbig I
Re: CONGRATULATIONS JODI AND KRISSY!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 02:01:13 AM »
congratulations......... ............
make your dream come true

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • INBA Professional Competitor
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 05:42:21 AM »
Thank you so much, Cindy!!  You have been there for me throughout this entire off season and contest prep.  Actually, you've been there for several years, listening to me, helping to build my confidence, cheering me on, assisting me backstage.  I soooo appreciate everything you have done; you are such an awesome friend!

I can't even begin to describe how ecstatic I am to have finally won a national level show.  I earned a trip to Spain to compete in the IFBB Amateur World Championships to represent the U.S. as a lightweight bodybuilder and have a chance to earn a pro card over in Europe if I win my class.

I never gave up.  I never quit.  I just changed my stride, walked in a new direction, and found my niche.
Jodi

Dina

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 01:30:14 PM »
hip hip hooray  for Jodi..... rooting for you to shine in Spain.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 02:12:00 PM »
Krissy will be competing this weekend at the Houston Pro Figure. Good Luck Krissy!
Elevate Your Image.™

Fit Gourmet

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 02:39:16 PM »
I can't think of another woman in the sport who has worked as hard and taken so much Crap!!! & Never quit!! you Inspire me!! I'm very Proud of what you have accomplished. Go to Spain and Kick some Spanish Ass!!

Chamorrita

• Getbig III
  • Mens sana in corpore sano.
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 04:36:42 PM »
I can't think of another woman in the sport who has worked as hard and taken so much Crap!!! & Never quit!! you Inspire me!! I'm very Proud of what you have accomplished. Go to Spain and Kick some Spanish Ass!!

She doesn't have to worry about the Spanish.  Her competition is the Russians!

Good luck Jodi!

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2007, 06:01:29 PM »
Thank goodness I have a little Russian and German in me!   :)
Jodi

Cindy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • www.rippedacademy.com
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2007, 09:06:15 PM »
Krissy will be competing this weekend at the Houston Pro Figure. Good Luck Krissy!

I heard. She sounded really excited today!!
Thats awesome!!! Krissy GOOOOOD LUCK!!!
Isaac, post a couple pics from your last shoot of her! ;D

O

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2007, 09:25:01 PM »
some on the krissy thread but...
Elevate Your Image.™

nutratj

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2007, 09:28:16 PM »
MORE DAMN IT!!! ;D :P

Malibu Barbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2007, 04:16:16 AM »
Jodi,

Congratulations a million times over. Your win is soooooo well deserved. Good luck in Spain. They claim they drug test (this should be a good thing for you), but I don’t believe it after seeing some of the women. Be sure to read up on what they test for because it is the same as the Olympic standards which are very stringent. Barcelona is wonderful!!!! After you represent be sure to Party Like a Rock Star cause you are always and forever a Supper Star.

Hugs and Smooches,
Barbie  :-* :-* :-*

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2007, 02:11:59 PM »
Thank you, Malibu Barbie!!  Should I check the Olympic website for their drug testing details?  I used BCAA's throughout my off season and contest prep and Taraxatone in the final days as part of the water depletion.  I'm totally willing to not even use the Taraxatone if need be.

I am so utterly excited about the World Championships!  I went running this morning (my first cardio session after the show this weekend), and I had this big grin on my face as it hit me that I actually won a national level show.  It feels so incredible to nod and say yes when someone asks, "So, did you win?"  And to finally tell my grandmother that I won...I can't even begin to express how good that felt.

My motivation in this industry was waning last year and during this past off season--so many disconcerting factors that include politics, drugs, etc., but my dedication and drive have been renewed with a win under my belt (or should I say posing suit) and this opportunity to travel to Spain.  I did this my way and finally won...even if it was at a turtle's pace.
Jodi

Krissy C.

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2007, 09:03:07 AM »
CONGRATULATIONS TO JODI ON WINNING HER BB CLASS AND TO KRISSY CHIN ON WINNING HER FIGURE CLASS. JODI WILL NOW BE COMPETING IN SPAIN AT THE WORLDS AND KRISSY AS AN IFBB PRO!!!

GREAT JOB GIRLS!!! WELL DESERVED. SORRY WE DID NOT GET TO CELEBRATE SATURDAY NIGHT!!

JODI, YOU WORKED REALLY HARD IN THE OFFSEASON AND IT PAID OFF!!! WHAT A JOURNEY!!

KRISSY I HAVE A FEELING YOUR YEAR IS JUST GOING TO GET BETTER!!! ;D

Thank you so much Cindy :)!!!!
I think I am still in shock about winning my class in Team U.  I don't think that it has fully hit me that I am now an IFBB PRO ;D.
Krissy Chin BS, MSPT
IFBB PRO

Krissy C.

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2007, 09:06:02 AM »

Thank you Isaac ;D!
You are just the BEST! Will you be here in Houston?????
Krissy Chin BS, MSPT
IFBB PRO

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2007, 10:14:32 AM »
I won't be in Houston this weekend. Kick some bootay!
Elevate Your Image.™