Author Topic: Can we give Pumphard an ultimatum like DVSGOD?  (Read 12542 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Can we give Pumphard an ultimatum like DVSGOD?
« on: July 17, 2007, 03:51:52 PM »
Seeing as DVSGOD has an ultimatum to make good on his claims, it seems only right we do the same with Pumphard. He's claims that he's got 21" arms all natural at 41 years old and weighing over 300 pounds under 6 feet tall. He also claims to run a hedge fund out of his studio apartment above a local Toronto restaurant "pulling in more money than any of us could dream of". It's only right that he proves it or gets the boot.

I know the majority of us are tired of owning the same clown over and over and having him follow us through threads and boards.

Don't bother replying Pumphard, I really don't want to see your tear filled posts about how we pick on you but you can't pick on us back or something retarded like that.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
Re: Can we give Pumphard an ultimatum like DVSGOD?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 04:03:33 PM »
Seeing as DVSGOD has an ultimatum to make good on his claims, it seems only right we do the same with Pumphard. He's claims that he's got 21" arms all natural at 41 years old and weighing over 300 pounds under 6 feet tall. He also claims to run a hedge fund out of his studio apartment above a local Toronto restaurant "pulling in more money than any of us could dream of". It's only right that he proves it or gets the boot.

I know the majority of us are tired of owning the same clown over and over and having him follow us through threads and boards.

Don't bother replying Pumphard, I really don't want to see your tear filled posts about how we pick on you but you can't pick on us back or something retarded like that.

you first cumrag.  lets see if you put on the 40 pounds you claim, i'm sure it's not true like everything else you say.  hard to own people when you got 0 credibility or respect.

classic BF self-owning
I'm Nick's role model!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 04:10:49 PM »
HAHAHAH CUMRAG that was fucking weak step up your game son

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 04:24:28 PM »
HAHAHAH CUMRAG that was fucking weak step up your game son

hahahaha, it's fucking scary. This guy sits lurking on this board not posting, waiting for me to start a thread so he can reply in it. It's almost as creepy as that shiteating grin with the lazy eye he's got in all of his pics. I'm thinking of sending in your pic to the AMA, you'd make a good poster child for fetal alcohol syndrome.

I guess Pumphard's been firing out those pm's to antcraw looking for someone to come try to dig him out of the hole he keeps putting himself in.

Anthony, what's it like growing up not knowing your father? I'm sure your spook mother has spit out kids with 5 or 6 different Compton thugs.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 06:44:10 PM »
hahahaha, it's fucking scary. This guy sits lurking on this board not posting, waiting for me to start a thread so he can reply in it. It's almost as creepy as that shiteating grin with the lazy eye he's got in all of his pics. I'm thinking of sending in your pic to the AMA, you'd make a good poster child for fetal alcohol syndrome.

I guess Pumphard's been firing out those pm's to antcraw looking for someone to come try to dig him out of the hole he keeps putting himself in.

Anthony, what's it like growing up not knowing your father? I'm sure your spook mother has spit out kids with 5 or 6 different Compton thugs.

hahahaha come on now BF, that's not fair, antcraw is an overdue abortion and his 5 or 6 siblings were still births.  hahahahah shitty genetics

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 07:17:29 PM »

I invited you to come down and see for yourself, and you were either too scared or too poor.  I was willing to meet you in NYC, which isn't too far from where you live, and you chickened out. Don't be afraid, u actually think i would do something after all these posts, you're perfectly safe.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 07:22:05 PM »
By the look of the responses you've been getting, I can tell you got alot of pull around here..........

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2007, 07:34:26 PM »
hahahaha come on now BF, that's not fair, antcraw is an overdue abortion and his 5 or 6 siblings were still births.  hahahahah shitty genetics

hahahaha, if only his mother swallowed after working the streets. Wouldn't be dealing with the ol' lazy eyed twinkie addict.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2007, 08:44:33 PM »
I invited you to come down and see for yourself, and you were either too scared or too poor.  I was willing to meet you in NYC, which isn't too far from where you live, and you chickened out. Don't be afraid, u actually think i would do something after all these posts, you're perfectly safe.
I train at the Koloseum in Fullerton, CA, why don't you come on down here?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2007, 08:46:38 PM »
It still cracks me up that this clown called me out, talked shit for 20 pages and then expected me to drive over 3 and a half hours to find him in a city of 7+ million without a pic. It's kind of funny that a 41 year old man is trying to twist the story around that badly so he doesn't look like the biggest pussy on this forum....oh wait.  ::)

You've seen where he lives. It's hard to pay the bills and fly to Cali on a $200/month salary.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2007, 08:50:48 PM »
It still cracks me up that this clown called me out, talked shit for 20 pages and then expected me to drive over 3 and a half hours to find him in a city of 7+ million without a pic. It's kind of funny that a 41 year old man is trying to twist the story around that badly so he doesn't look like the biggest pussy on this forum....oh wait.  ::)

You've seen where he lives. It's hard to pay the bills and fly to Cali on a $200/month salary.
he keeps throwing out challenges, but I've given him the info to find me and show off his 21" guns and yet he is silent :-\ I think the reality of not having 21" arms and being a little sissy with 30% bodyfat at 5'9" and 300lbs is catching up to him. He is realizing that he made a mistake and is downstairs asking the gay afrikan bar patrons what he should do.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2007, 08:54:21 PM »
he keeps throwing out challenges, but I've given him the info to find me and show off his 21" guns and yet he is silent :-\ I think the reality of not having 21" arms and being a little sissy with 30% bodyfat at 5'9" and 300lbs is catching up to him. He is realizing that he made a mistake and is downstairs asking the gay afrikan bar patrons what he should do.

Sounds like a midlife crisis to me. He's realizing that the last 41 years of his life went straight into the shitter and now he's venting his anger on people who weren't stupid enough to throw it away.

I'm still at a loss as to how he even thinks he can call Sarcasm fat when he's over 30% bodyfat. That's disgusting.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2007, 09:01:59 PM »
I don't know BF, I think the guy may be dumb as a rock and pasty white from being in the attic all day, it has obviously affected his people skills.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2007, 09:07:20 PM »
I don't know BF, I think the guy may be dumb as a rock and pasty white from being in the attic all day, it has obviously affected his people skills.

hahaha, I hope so. If I were him, I'd be claiming mental retardation. No sane person is that pathetic.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2007, 09:39:21 PM »
hahaha, I hope so. If I were him, I'd be claiming mental retardation. No sane person is that pathetic.
I would hope that he is exposed as a gimmic and someone is just pretending to be that stupid, it takes alot of talent to be that retarded.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2007, 06:36:27 AM »
I don't hook up with fags

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2007, 06:39:03 AM »
hahahaha...........Are u serious.......who the fvck are u, that I'm going to fly to Cali to see you.  Get real

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2007, 06:41:35 AM »

Don't let me find your post, my little geek friend, of your threats for me to come down, and you were going to teach me a lesson.   

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2007, 11:02:28 AM »
I would hope that he is exposed as a gimmic and someone is just pretending to be that stupid, it takes alot of talent to be that retarded.

hahaha, in the case of an unemployed spook living in a Canadian ghetto, I think it's safe to assume he's handicapped.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2007, 12:44:27 PM »
i enjoy watching bf pull pumphards strings  ;D
T

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2007, 02:24:26 PM »
i enjoy watching bf pull pumphards strings  ;D
the only thing he's pulling is his wire, cause he certainly isn't getting laid

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2007, 04:05:23 PM »
hahahaha...........Are u serious.......who the fvck are u, that I'm going to fly to Cali to see you.  Get real
I smell fear
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2007, 04:22:30 PM »
I smell fear

hahaha, good job chaos. He probably just shit his depends. There goes Sunday's dinner because he's not going to be able to get the normal 7 days in a row out of them he usually does.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2007, 05:31:57 PM »
I smell fear
I can't deny it, I'll admit it, I'm scared to got to California to meet some homo.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2007, 05:51:49 PM »
I can't deny it, I'll admit it, I'm scared to got to California to meet some homo.
bring your 21" guns, I'm sure you can handle yourself, in more ways than one :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!