Author Topic: hahahaha-----------  (Read 1176 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
hahahaha-----------
« on: July 19, 2007, 01:43:02 PM »
seems appropriate----------------mexicans can be so "crazy" sometimes ;D

hahahah if you look up dave henry on google it will show random characters. Look at this news story i found.

HOUSTON, Texas  —  An 18-year-old man that prosecutors described as a neo-Nazi skinhead went on trial Tuesday on charges he beat a Hispanic teen and sodomized him with a plastic pipe while saying "white power."

David Henry Tuck is charged with aggravated sexual assault in the April attack on the 17-year-old boy, who spent more than three months in a hospital.

Keith Robert Turner, 17, is to be tried next month on the same charge. If convicted, they would each face five years to life in prison.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: hahahaha-----------
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 01:49:14 PM »
good for him!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 01:50:50 PM »
A real man would fight the guy with his fists, what a fagggot pussy shoving a pipe in his ass.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 01:55:37 PM »
I remember reading about this because the kid they did it to committed suicide about a month ago. He jumped off the deck of a cruise ship and fell like 150 feet to his death. I think he ended up having something like 30 surgeries and was all fucked up mentally because everyone knew he was the kid who was raped with a pipe and what not. I'm also pretty sure both of the kids who did it to him were sentenced to something like 99 years in prison.

Pretty scumbaggish to do that. I wonder what's the point in screaming white power while you shove a pipe up a guy's ass. Kind of homosexual if you ask me.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 04:11:26 AM »
I remember reading about this because the kid they did it to committed suicide about a month ago. He jumped off the deck of a cruise ship and fell like 150 feet to his death. I think he ended up having something like 30 surgeries and was all fucked up mentally because everyone knew he was the kid who was raped with a pipe and what not. I'm also pretty sure both of the kids who did it to him were sentenced to something like 99 years in prison.

Pretty scumbaggish to do that. I wonder what's the point in screaming white power while you shove a pipe up a guy's ass. Kind of homosexual if you ask me.

What a couple of little homos.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 06:22:00 AM »
Having been in on a few good beatings I for one have never thought "hay wait you know what would make this more fun..shoving a pipe up another guys ass..." Just freaking stupid.