Author Topic: So I'm at the Westchester Mall in New York today...  (Read 8831 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: So I'm at the Westchester Mall in New York today...
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2007, 02:33:53 PM »
you're trying so hard to fit in this discussion.........u need to get outside and try some real interaction
your right :'(

I hear your sister calling :D

do you hear it?? that sucking sound? that's her ass after I pulled out. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2007, 02:34:50 PM »
Have you logged off yet today? Go clean yourself up, you're a mess.
go get some integrity and a spine

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2007, 02:36:41 PM »
your right :'(

I hear your sister calling :D

do you hear it?? that sucking sound? that's her ass after I pulled out. :-*

hahahah, I remember when I fucked her gaping hole. Afterwards I dropped a quarter down there to see how deep it was. Needless to say I didn't hear a splash for about 35 seconds. What a slut.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2007, 02:37:57 PM »
hahahah, I remember when I fucked her gaping hole. Afterwards I dropped a quarter down there to see how deep it was. Needless to say I didn't hear a splash for about 35 seconds. What a slut.
It's easy talking like that online, isn't it?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2007, 02:38:32 PM »
It makes punks like you get away with eevrything

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2007, 02:40:01 PM »
hahaha, double post meltdown. Don't worry, I'd probably say it to your face in real life right before I laid a bottle right upside your temple.

Please get the hell out of my thread coward.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2007, 02:41:31 PM »
hahaha, double post meltdown. Don't worry, I'd probably say it to your face in real life right before I laid a bottle right upside your temple.

Please get the hell out of my thread coward.
Since you frequent Westchester Mall, when will you be in NYC again?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2007, 02:43:19 PM »
Since you frequent Westchester Mall, when will you be in NYC again?

Not for a while. That mall sucks more dick than your whore mother after popping some E. I went because my buddy's going to Poland in 2 days and was picking stuff up and I needed a few shirts. I'll let you know, twat. I'm sure I could squeeze you into my schedule. Feel free to post a pic now so I know who to be ready for!!!  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2007, 02:43:59 PM »
that "splash" was my load, I left it in  8)

It's easy talking like that online, isn't it?
if you were here, with your sister....

I'd let her tell you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2007, 02:44:32 PM »
Not for a while. That mall sucks more dick than your whore mother after popping some E. I went because my buddy's going to Poland in 2 days and was picking stuff up and I needed a few shirts. I'll let you know, twat. I'm sure I could squeeze you into my schedule. Feel free to post a pic now so I know who to be ready for!!!  ::)
I'm going to hold you to it, and believe me, I won't forget.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2007, 02:45:50 PM »
that "splash" was my load, I left it in  8)

if you were here, with your sister....

I'd let her tell you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I'll see if she wants to post later tonight. It might be hard for her with my load in her eyes, though.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2007, 02:49:22 PM »
I'm sure with all your cash, cause you live in one of the most expensive counties in the U.S, u could squeeze in a trip before your sept classes.....

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2007, 02:50:24 PM »
I'm sure with all your cash, cause you live in one of the most expensive counties in the U.S, u could squeeze in a trip before your sept classes.....

Drag your fat twat up to UConn. It's closer than NYC anyway. Put your money where your mouth is punk. You want to talk shit and call me out, come get me.

Or could it be that you're too poor to afford a car? Going to go with that choice.

Oh wait, you expect me to go to a city of 10 million and find a guy who won't post a pic. Brilliant. You come find me, pussy.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2007, 02:52:30 PM »
Drag your fat twat up to UConn. It's closer than NYC anyway. Put your money where your mouth is punk. You want to talk shit and call me out, come get me.

Or could it be that you're too poor to afford a car? Going to go with that choice.
I'm not going to Uconn just to see your skinny ass, at least in NY, i can take care of other business.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2007, 02:53:31 PM »
I'm not going to Uconn just to see your skinny ass, at least in NY, i can take care of other business.

hahaha, let me guess. Your multi-billion dollar hedge fund owner resides in NYC? What a fucking clown. Fat, insecure schmoes have no business in NYC. That city would eat you alive.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2007, 02:54:52 PM »
hahaha, let me guess. Your multi-billion dollar hedge fund owner resides in NYC? What a fucking clown. Fat, insecure schmoes have no business in NYC. That city would eat you alive.
what the hell I'm i going to do in the rinky dink town

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2007, 09:28:10 PM »
Im not a BF fan by any stretch--but holy sheattt is he owning the hell out of pumphard in this thread.  Dammm son, you best be jumpin out of this thread and back to Toronto.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2007, 05:40:31 AM »
Im not a BF fan by any stretch--but holy sheattt is he owning the hell out of pumphard in this thread.  Dammm son, you best be jumpin out of this thread and back to Toronto.
kinda hard to be owned by a coward.......

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2007, 05:49:40 AM »
kinda hard to be owned by a coward.......

Does this mean you'll never acheive self-ownage?

you yella bitch

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2007, 06:36:30 AM »
Does this mean you'll never acheive self-ownage?

you yella bitch
weren't u the one that was suppose to come up and stomp me.......

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2007, 02:16:13 PM »
So me and my friend are in the Armani Exchange store and there's this kid in there. Black shoes (possible womens), capri jean pants, skin tight black AX cutsleeve, black headband with the blowout trying on a sleeveless zip up hoodie. Can see the site injection marks on his 12" pipes (kind of like Pumphard) and all. The kid kept walking around the store trying to get everyone to check him out, and he keeps staring in the mirror when he asks the kid in an obviously fake, deep, burly voice, "Yo dude, you got a mirror where I can see the back so I know how good I make this look?" to the guy working there. Needless to say I couldn't stop laughing. Pure gold. I thought wannabe guido douches like that only lived in the "Little Italy" ghetto in Toronto above restaurants. Oh, how wrong I was.
There are 2 malls there bf which one were you in i used to live in westchester then moved to highland mills ny not far from the woodbury commons..allot of guido fuckers in westchester gives us italians a bad rap..
p

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2007, 04:46:34 PM »
There are 2 malls there bf which one were you in i used to live in westchester then moved to highland mills ny not far from the woodbury commons..allot of guido fuckers in westchester gives us italians a bad rap..

I think he mean's the one in White Plains.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2007, 06:14:46 PM »
So me and my friend are in the Armani Exchange store and there's this kid in there. Black shoes (possible womens), capri jean pants, skin tight black AX cutsleeve, black headband with the blowout trying on a sleeveless zip up hoodie. Can see the site injection marks on his 12" pipes (kind of like Pumphard) and all. The kid kept walking around the store trying to get everyone to check him out, and he keeps staring in the mirror when he asks the kid in an obviously fake, deep, burly voice, "Yo dude, you got a mirror where I can see the back so I know how good I make this look?" to the guy working there. Needless to say I couldn't stop laughing. Pure gold. I thought wannabe guido douches like that only lived in the "Little Italy" ghetto in Toronto above restaurants. Oh, how wrong I was.
Go to a rite Aid ...Go the section that sells toothpaste... In that section..There should be some Crest white strips...Please...Purcha se ..and use religously...If that doesn't work....Fill a nice tall glass with some Bleach...Gargle..Then Swallow... Repeat ,till all the bleach is ingested !

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2007, 06:19:36 PM »
Brush my teeth twice a day but ok. They're whiter now, but it's genetic anyway. Some people have brighter enamel than others. Better luck next time. I'd like to see what someone's teeth look like after drinking shitty beer all night.  ::)

I don't know why I'm bothering to explain myself to another niglet that's ashamed of the fact he was born black. Calm down and have another chicken wing, mudbaby.

I think he mean's the one in White Plains.

Yeah, that one. The one where you have to pay to park and the cheapest pair of jeans in the stores run about $100. Did see a Bentley in the valet parking lot when we got lost leaving.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2007, 06:32:54 PM »
Brush my teeth twice a day but ok. They're whiter now, but it's genetic anyway. Some people have brighter enamel than others. Better luck next time. I'd like to see what someone's teeth look like after drinking shitty beer all night.  ::)

I don't know why I'm bothering to explain myself to another niglet that's ashamed of the fact he was born black. Calm down and have another chicken wing, mudbaby.

Yeah, that one. The one where you have to pay to park and the cheapest pair of jeans in the stores run about $100. Did see a Bentley in the valet parking lot when we got lost leaving.
Its not the colour of them bigworm, its the fvcken size.................... ...