Author Topic: Tammy Faye Messner Dies at 65  (Read 3833 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Tammy Faye Messner Dies at 65
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2007, 06:43:32 AM »
it's been said on this forum that if you truly accept Jesus as your savior the grace of the holy spirit will enter your body and you won't continue to repeat sins. 

It has been said by who?  Can you post a quote from somebody here who said that?

Yet i'm pretty sure her lying scamming ways continued for quite some time after she "accepted" Christ.

You are "pretty sure"?  How do you know?  Aren't you passing judgement on her when you yourself accuse Christians of passing judgement on others?  

The whole concept of accepting Christ looks great on paper.  /in reality it's flawed and allows a person too many get out of jail free card not hold the sinner accountable becuase in their mind.....they are saved, justified by faith and forgiven....always right?

How can you call it a "get out of jail" free card when first you have to be "in jail" to begin with, in order to get "out of jail"?  

Ever heard of governments and kingdoms granting a criminal, or entire groups of criminals, a pardon?  If humans can do this, do you expect any less from God?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2007, 08:09:59 AM »
It has been said by who?  Can you post a quote from somebody here who said that?

I'll have to look back,  but i believe you said it.  But i could be wrong.  I think it was when we were discussing that Pentecostal minister who was buying meth and having sex with a man.

You are "pretty sure"?  How do you know?  Aren't you passing judgement on her when you yourself accuse Christians of passing judgement on others? 

Are you not aware of the Tammy and Jim Baker saga?  The $10,000 air conditioned dog house?

How can you call it a "get out of jail" free card when first you have to be "in jail" to begin with, in order to get "out of jail"? 

Ever heard of governments and kingdoms granting a criminal, or entire groups of criminals, a pardon?  If humans can do this, do you expect any less from God?

Cause it is,  it allows people to continue to sin repeatedly without consequence.  Why?  Becuase they are saved.  ;)

Can't continue to talk now.  Have to catch a plane.   :)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2007, 09:08:36 AM »
I'll have to look back,  but i believe you said it.  But i could be wrong.  I think it was when we were discussing that Pentecostal minister who was buying meth and having sex with a man.

Are you not aware of the Tammy and Jim Baker saga?  The $10,000 air conditioned dog house?

Cause it is,  it allows people to continue to sin repeatedly without consequence.  Why?  Becuase they are saved.  ;)

Can't continue to talk now.  Have to catch a plane.   :)

Have a safe flight, OzmO!    ;D