Author Topic: BERZERK VS PUMP  (Read 19174 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: BERZERK VS PUMP
« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2007, 11:25:24 AM »
Bitchfury, Stop avoiding my question, and back up that bigmouth of yours, let me know if your meeting me in NYC or not and give me a date?

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2007, 11:29:00 AM »
Bitchfury, Stop avoiding my question, and back up that bigmouth of yours, let me know if your meeting me in NYC or not and give me a date?

I could easily stomp you into a blubbering bloody mess, permanently stunned into silence as your mommy changes your diapers cause I snapped your neck llike a twig

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2007, 11:39:59 AM »
I could easily stomp you into a blubbering bloody mess, permanently stunned into silence as your mommy changes your diapers cause I snapped your neck llike a twig
Isn't it cute when the top comes to his bottom bitches rescue..............

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2007, 11:48:40 AM »
Isn't it cute when the top comes to his bottom bitches rescue..............

ha I knew you couldn't deny it...

you know its true

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: July 29, 2007, 11:53:39 AM »
ha I knew you couldn't deny it...

you know its true
yes, I do agree, his ass belongs to you...............

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #105 on: July 29, 2007, 12:15:14 PM »
Like I said you little twat, post a pic and I'll let you know. You really think someone's going to drive into a city of 10 million people to find someone who's too insecure to post a pic? You're a gimmick and a big time coward, give it a rest.

Like I said before, that city would eat you alive. I notice you made the same comment after I did. You should really work on coming up with your own insults instead of trying to steal mine.  :D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: July 29, 2007, 01:28:14 PM »
Like I said you little twat, post a pic and I'll let you know. You really think someone's going to drive into a city of 10 million people to find someone who's too insecure to post a pic? You're a gimmick and a big time coward, give it a rest.

Like I said before, that city would eat you alive. I notice you made the same comment after I did. You should really work on coming up with your own insults instead of trying to steal mine.  :D
We agreed to let me know when you'll make one of your many trips to NYC, and I will come there so you can say those threats, and family insults to my face.  I don't have a recent pic of you either, and since you've put on all that size since those older pics, I probably won't recognize you either.  We'll just decide on a meeting point, and take it from there.......So, you in? 

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #107 on: July 29, 2007, 01:52:27 PM »
We agreed to let me know when you'll make one of your many trips to NYC, and I will come there so you can say those threats, and family insults to my face.  I don't have a recent pic of you either, and since you've put on all that size since those older pics, I probably won't recognize you either.  We'll just decide on a meeting point, and take it from there.......So, you in? 

looks like the ball is in Nick's court.  But he probably can't see it with HB balls blocking his vision.
I'm Nick's role model!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #108 on: July 29, 2007, 02:29:26 PM »
looks like the ball is in Nick's court.  But he probably can't see it with HB balls blocking his vision.
don't you ever get tired of following pumpedhard around being his "yes" boy :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: July 29, 2007, 02:43:16 PM »
don't you ever get tired of following pumpedhard around being his "yes" boy :-\
you would know

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 29, 2007, 02:46:14 PM »
you would know
yes I would, he was attached to my nuts for awhile, but he couldn't keep his grip with you pushing him out of the way for top billing as
"ballsack swinger extraordinaire"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: July 29, 2007, 02:49:34 PM »
you know because if your not sucking dick, your licking ass................

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: July 29, 2007, 04:40:00 PM »

hahahaha, a coward to the end. The agreement stands. You post a pic, I tell you the time. 95% of the people who post on the Y have a pic up there, why are you so afraid to post yours? You claim to make multi-millions on the stock market and have 21" arms all naturally at 41 years old. Put up or shut the fuck up.  :D

I'm still laughing at how much of a chickenshit coward you are. It's really sad. Better get on your batphone and call in your little spook lackey with the lazyeye and 3 chins to try to bail you out.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: July 29, 2007, 04:55:05 PM »
hahahaha, a coward to the end. The agreement stands. You post a pic, I tell you the time. 95% of the people who post on the Y have a pic up there, why are you so afraid to post yours? You claim to make multi-millions on the stock market and have 21" arms all naturally at 41 years old. Put up or shut the fuck up.  :D

I'm still laughing at how much of a chickenshit coward you are. It's really sad. Better get on your batphone and call in your little spook lackey with the lazyeye and 3 chins to try to bail you out.
How I'm a coward if I'm the one that wants to meet you, and your making up these bullshit excuses.  Your just saying that because you know i won't post a pic, and thats your excuse to get out of it.  For curiosity, why do you need to see a pic?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 29, 2007, 04:58:32 PM »
How I'm a coward if I'm the one that wants to meet you, and your making up these bullshit excuses.  Your just saying that because you know i won't post a pic, and thats your excuse to get out of it.  For curiosity, why do you need to see a pic?

Hmm, you won't post a pic but expect me to drive into another state to find someone in a city of 10 million. If you're too big of a puss to even post a picture on a forum, then you're too big of a pussy to go find someone in real life. Why won't you post a pic? It takes 20 seconds to snap one on a phone camera. Are you really that ugly and fat?

I'm almost 100% convinced that you're a gimmick account. No one is that big of a pussy.

Oh by the way, you now claim you don't live at the address you gave us. Why is that coward? Are you really that poor or just that big of a puss? A fake address is hitting new lows, poor boy.  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 29, 2007, 05:16:30 PM »
For curiosity, why do you need to see a pic?
proof of your awe inspiring 21"guns
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: July 29, 2007, 05:27:05 PM »
Hmm, you won't post a pic but expect me to drive into another state to find someone in a city of 10 million. If you're too big of a puss to even post a picture on a forum, then you're too big of a pussy to go find someone in real life. Why won't you post a pic? It takes 20 seconds to snap one on a phone camera. Are you really that ugly and fat?

I'm almost 100% convinced that you're a gimmick account. No one is that big of a pussy.

Oh by the way, you now claim you don't live at the address you gave us. Why is that coward? Are you really that poor or just that big of a puss? A fake address is hitting new lows, poor boy.  ;D
If your going to be in NYC anyway, what do you care, it won't be a waste of a trip for you, just tell me when your going, and if I don't show you can call me a big pussy, fair enough.
Your not that bright for a college kid, If you remember correctly, I told havenbull that where I'll be, I never said I live their.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: July 29, 2007, 05:43:00 PM »
proof of your awe inspiring 21"guns
like yourself, he can see them in person..............

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 29, 2007, 05:45:07 PM »
like yourself, he can see them in person..............
why not post a pic.........maybe I'll die from laughter and you won't have to pummel me ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: July 29, 2007, 05:46:58 PM »
why not post a pic.........maybe I'll die from laughter and you won't have to pummel me ::)
how can u keep asking for a pic, when you haven't posted one yourself......

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: July 29, 2007, 05:48:18 PM »
Oh, I forgot, this was your response, "hahaha no my excuse is I don't want to, plain and simple. Maybe I do look like shit, maybe I don't, you'll never know"...................hilar ious!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: July 29, 2007, 05:51:17 PM »
I don't claim to be 6ft, 300lbs with 21" arms.....post a pic sissy. or won't they put in a CVS in your ghetto?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: July 29, 2007, 05:53:57 PM »
I don't claim to be 6ft, 300lbs with 21" arms.....post a pic sissy. or won't they put in a CVS in your ghetto?
whats that got to do with you posting a pic...........post it anyway, since so so big on pics

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 29, 2007, 05:59:25 PM »
I just wanted to know what a 6ft, 300lb guy with 21" arms looks like. I'm really frightened and want to know what I'm in for (insert scared smiley)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: July 29, 2007, 06:05:20 PM »
why would you be frightened behind the protection of your computer screen.......this is what makes internet boards so exciting for you guys.