Author Topic: BERZERK VS PUMP  (Read 19109 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
BERZERK VS PUMP
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2007, 12:18:19 PM »
 :)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: suggestion
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2007, 12:20:01 PM »
Don't try to weasel out by bringing up your bullshit from the past......You said that you frequent NYC, and i said, next time you go there let me know.....end of story.  Your in or your out?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: BERZERK VS PUMP
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2007, 12:21:38 PM »
I love this......a sticky with only me and bigmouth........lets see what your made of, or you going to start crying again like your other bum buddies.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2007, 12:22:33 PM »
i dont give two shits who has what as long as you guys both now that if you are arguing back an forth your posts are coming here

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: suggestion
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2007, 12:22:58 PM »
Shouldn't even bother. Tell this little niglet to stop replying to every post I make on the Y (be it directed at him or not) with his homosexual innuendo and I'll have no reason to address him. I don't associate with fat, unemployed 41 year olds who are too insecure to post pics in real life, so I don't see the reason to here.  :D
you want a tissue............ :'( :'( :'(

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2007, 12:23:38 PM »
i dont give two shits who has what as long as you guys both now that if you are arguing back an forth your posts are coming here
cool with me

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2007, 12:27:01 PM »

Should make it Berzerk/Chaos/Havenbull vs Pump!

I love this......a sticky with only me and bigmouth........lets see what your made of, or you going to start crying again like your other bum buddies.

but its ok for them to attack me..........fvck that

Well, I guess if you can't beat them, then don't let him post.  Damn, I think I'll get over not having internet friends, and by the looks of it, I don't think you guys can, later geeks, have fun licking each others balls...........lol

hahahaha, look at how badly the tears were falling because they weren't letting you post on the Y. I don't know why they started letting you post, maybe they got tired of seeing a 41 year old mudbaby spook cry?

By the way, "Let's see what I'm made of" is hilarious. It's an internet board, you unemployed dipshit. You type words and go about your business. I'll bet you painted your face with battle stripes, getting ready for WAR!!!!! What a putz.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2007, 12:31:30 PM »
hahahahaha, "little niglet" ;D BerserkFury has owned that little bitch so much he should have a pink slip.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2007, 12:32:00 PM »
berzerk whats that in yer avatar

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2007, 12:32:19 PM »
Should make it Berzerk/Chaos/Havenbull vs Pump!

hahahaha, look at how badly the tears were falling because they weren't letting you post on the Y. I don't know why they started letting you post, maybe they got tired of seeing a 41 year old mudbaby spook cry?

By the way, "Let's see what I'm made of" is hilarious. It's an internet board, you unemployed dipshit. You type words and go about your business. I'll bet you painted your face with battle stripes, getting ready for WAR!!!!! What a putz.

You should make it Pump vs Havenbull and his bottom boys.....

Your not backing out now, are u?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2007, 12:34:13 PM »
hahahahaha, "little niglet" ;D BerserkFury has owned that little bitch so much he should have a pink slip.
What an honour to have Getbig's No.1 unemployed poster here......

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2007, 12:36:58 PM »

hahaha, it's easier owning this clown than saying the three words I did to Pumphard's sister, "Suck my dick".

berzerk whats that in yer avatar

It's a picture of the mask the members of the band "Mushroomhead" wear when they play.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2007, 12:38:26 PM »
I love the deflection......sign of a true coward

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2007, 12:39:49 PM »
I love the deflection......sign of a true coward

I'll be honest. I don't think I'm going to be able to keep up with the 12-14 hours a day you're going to be spending refreshing this thread. The 5-7 Pumphard posts in a row are going to be cute, though.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2007, 12:41:19 PM »
I'll be honest. I don't think I'm going to be able to keep up with the 12-14 hours a day you're going to be spending refreshing this thread. The 5-7 Pumphard posts in a row are going to be cute, though.
I understand, you gotta get back to finishing your new Harry potter book........

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2007, 12:44:56 PM »
Lets see here, your previously racked up over 8000 posts, then you asked Ron to get rid of them cause you were emabarrased, and now I have 1000 posts and you have 2000........who's the one that been sitting here...........hahahah

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2007, 12:45:00 PM »
I understand, you gotta get back to finishing your new Harry potter book........

If by Harry Potter you mean fucking your sister while your Mom watches, then yes, you're right.

Lets see here, your previously racked up over 8000 posts, then you asked Ron to get rid of them cause you were emabarrased, and now I have 1000 posts and you have 2000........who's the one that been sitting here...........hahahah

Let's see, you have over 250 posts in the last 5 days alone directed to me, Havenbull or Chaos. Yup, you're really owning yourself here. Not to mention that whenever one of us posts on here, you show up within 20 minutes regardless of what time of the day it is.

hahaha, you're so obsessed with us it's sad.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2007, 12:45:54 PM »
Lets see here, you previously racked up over 8000 posts, then you asked Ron to get rid of them cause you were emabarrased, and now I have 1000 posts and you have 2000........who's the one that been sitting here...........hahahah

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2007, 12:46:23 PM »
Why did you post the same thing twice? Jesus, this is going to be one joke of a thread.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2007, 12:47:10 PM »
If by Harry Potter you mean fucking your sister while your Mom watches, then yes, you're right.

Let's see, you have over 250 posts in the last 5 days alone directed to me, Havenbull or Chaos. Yup, you're really owning yourself here. Not to mention that whenever one of us posts on here, you show up within 20 minutes regardless of what time of the day it is.

hahaha, you're so obsessed with us it's sad.
Thats because you homo's can't stop talking about me

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2007, 12:48:40 PM »
Why did you post the same thing twice? Jesus, this is going to be one joke of a thread.
You keep avoiding the question, bigmouth, are you going to tell me when your goign to be to NYC, or are you just going to shoot your mouth off here racking up 8000 posts again. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2007, 12:49:25 PM »
You keep avoiding the question, bigmouth, are you going to tell me when your goign to be to NYC, or are you just going to shoot your mouth off here racking up 8000 posts again. 

I'll tell you when I'm going to NYC the second you post a picture. Step up to the plate mudbaby.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2007, 12:51:58 PM »
I'll tell you when I'm going to NYC the second you post a picture. Step up to the plate mudbaby.
hahahaha...........is that your excuse, you don't need a pic when you'll see me live

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2007, 12:53:19 PM »
hahahaha...........is that your excuse, you don't need a pic when you'll see me live

Because there's 10+ million people in that city? If you're going to be this much of a twat on a message board, then I can't even imagine how insecure and hideous looking you are in real life.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2007, 12:55:06 PM »
Because there's 10+ million people in that city? If you're going to be this much of a twat on a message board, then I can't even imagine how insecure and hideous looking you are in real life.
how many of that 10 million are 6 ft 300+pounds with 20+inch arms, and with a big smile on his face.........hahahahhah