Author Topic: Message from rival "doggie gang" ?  (Read 3606 times)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Message from rival "doggie gang" ?
« on: July 26, 2007, 11:52:55 AM »
The other morning I am opening the drive gates and I notice a pile of poop on the other side of the gate.   I was thinking that maybe a rival "doggie gang" was sending a message to my guys?   My driveway is a hill and has 2 retaining walls on either side, so the dog had to purposely walk up it to leave his "card".

Maybe it was that rottie whose "territory" we were in last week or one of his homedogs?
    8)

I think the intended insult to my "gang" was compounded by the fact that it was definitely a "kibble poop".   >:(

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: Message from rival "doggie gang" ?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 12:04:05 PM »
TMI on the kibble poop

I hope this doesn't mean a rumble on the horizon

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 12:08:33 PM »
TMI on the kibble poop

I hope this doesn't mean a rumble on the horizon

I had to TMI the poop so that the severity of this "insult" could be appreciated.

We are a peaceful "family" so we will attempt to avoid a rumble.

8)

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 12:24:03 PM »
Oh no he didn't! ;D

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 03:47:40 AM »
Maybe it was the neigbour of the Rottie who didn't do a thing when the dog jumped on your dogs... :-\
?

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2007, 05:37:06 AM »
Oh no he didn't! ;D
hehehe

Maybe it was the neigbour of the Rottie who didn't do a thing when the dog jumped on your dogs... :-\
Yeah what is the possibility that a person placed it there Flower?  At least they didn't light it on fire on your doorstep

My friend had a buddy in college that was mad at some girl.  He wanted to do something so he himself pooped in her yard.  Then he was concerned that she may just think it was dog doo and he wanted her to know it was human so he placed a piece of cheese on top of it.

???
R

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2007, 06:16:00 AM »
While I walked Oscar in the woods off leash last night he disappeared for about 15 minutes. If that poop was a kibble/raw combo it might have been him.  :)

When the old neighbors lived here, they would bang doors and toot horns in the middle of the night. One time they had a turkey fryer in the driveway  at 3 AM making hot wings for a Labor day party!  Obviously this would make the dog bark and wake us all up (o dog can hear a mouse fart at 60 paces). I would let Oscar seek his revenge  beside their deck, leaving little packages of love where he felt the need. I told the neighbor it was terrorists leaving dirty bombs as boobie traps.
X

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2007, 06:32:14 AM »

(o dog can hear a mouse fart at 60 paces).

I think you're lieing again

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2007, 08:04:12 AM »
Yeah what is the possibility that a person placed it there Flower?  At least they didn't light it on fire on your doorstep

My friend had a buddy in college that was mad at some girl.  He wanted to do something so he himself pooped in her yard.  Then he was concerned that she may just think it was dog doo and he wanted her to know it was human so he placed a piece of cheese on top of it.

???

It looked too "perfect" to have been placed there.   ;D   I suppose someone could of walked there dog up there to do his doodoo?   I was thinking it was a stray dog though. 

I don't think it was human, at least there was no cheese on it!
  ;D

In the picture I posted it was right in front of where they are standing, but on the side of the fence closest to the street.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2007, 11:04:06 AM »
hehehe

???

I crapped out the window of my apartment on to the hood of the car below when I was in college and pissed off at my neighbors.   When that didn't work, I put burmese python shit in the vents of their furnace.   They apologized and stopped making so much noise. 

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2007, 11:10:02 AM »
I crapped out the window of my apartment on to the hood of the car below when I was in college and pissed off at my neighbors.   When that didn't work, I put burmese python shit in the vents of their furnace.   They apologized and stopped making so much noise. 

Are you saying that it was you the other day?   8)

Is that like a guy thing?  Because I don't think I could physically do that.    Even peeing in the woods can be difficult.   
  ;D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2007, 11:12:30 AM »
I crapped out the window of my apartment on to the hood of the car below when I was in college and pissed off at my neighbors.   

1.  Did you actually hang your butt out of the window or did you throw it onto the car?

2.  Did you put cheese on it?
R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2007, 11:15:09 AM »

Is that like a guy thing?     

It may be.  My same friend w/the cheese friend used to party w/a group of people that would sometimes play cards.  One night one of the guys pooped in the bathroom, came out and got a spatula in the kitchen where the card game was going on, went back into the bathroom, came out and slapped his doo right in the middle of the table. 

I don't get it  ???
R

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2007, 11:17:56 AM »
That cheese is killing me!!!   Why cheese?   Why not a pickle slice?  Or a cookie?

STella, you have some strange friends.   ;D

I bet Vet did that the same day he wore the cone all day and it had messed up his head.
   ;D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2007, 11:19:42 AM »
That cheese is killing me!!!   Why cheese?   Why not a pickle slice?  Or a cookie?

STella, you have some strange friends.   ;D

I bet Vet did that the same day he wore the cone all day and it had messed up his head.
   ;D
I don't know where he concluded the cheese would identify it as human...maybe vet can tell us  :)
R

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2007, 04:41:44 PM »
1.  Did you actually hang your butt out of the window or did you throw it onto the car?

2.  Did you put cheese on it?

Yeah, I hung my 265 lb (thats what I weighed at the time) powerlifter white bum out the window and dropped a deuce.  At the time it seemed like a good idea.  I'm not sure why, I guess because I'm male.  I've pissed off the balcony of a 20 story building in downtown Paris and crapped down the chimney of a neighbors house.  I blame my childhood.  It all started when my friends and I found that the neighbors were feeding the deer one deer season.   We loaded up on mountian dew, beer, and prunes and went out the night before opening day and basically pissed and shit all over the ground below their deer stands.  They couldn't figure out why they didn't see a single deer that year after spending so much money feeding them.   I thought it was fair. 

And I have no idea about the cheese.  Thats just weird.   ;)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2007, 07:31:51 AM »
and crapped down the chimney of a neighbors house. 

lol! Was it daylight? 

They couldn't figure out why they didn't see a single deer that year after spending so much money feeding them.   I thought it was fair. 

:)
R

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2007, 05:52:51 AM »
I think you're lieing again

Geo? would I lie to you?
X

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2007, 08:19:50 AM »
The other morning I am opening the drive gates and I notice a pile of poop on the other side of the gate.   I was thinking that maybe a rival "doggie gang" was sending a message to my guys?   My driveway is a hill and has 2 retaining walls on either side, so the dog had to purposely walk up it to leave his "card".

Maybe it was that rottie whose "territory" we were in last week or one of his homedogs?
    8)

I think the intended insult to my "gang" was compounded by the fact that it was definitely a "kibble poop".   >:(

I doubt dogs place their shit out on purpose.

They piss out their territory however.

Dog owners who don't pick up the shit after their dogs are POS's, and I'd like to see big fines for these scumbags.

...yeah, I've stepped into one or two pile of dogshits.
As empty as paradise

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2007, 08:38:49 AM »
I doubt dogs place their shit out on purpose.

They piss out their territory however.

Dog owners who don't pick up the shit after their dogs are POS's, and I'd like to see big fines for these scumbags.

...yeah, I've stepped into one or two pile of dogshits.

This dog had to walk up the driveway to poop there. I find that very odd and undoglike, but maybe he wanted some privacy.   ::)

I have this bag dispenser attached to the tandem leash that holds poop bags.  I got it at Big Lots.