Author Topic: Billy Guns makes it to GetBig and back  (Read 70334 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: Billy Guns makes it to GetBig!!!
« Reply #500 on: August 17, 2007, 08:11:28 AM »
It all depends how much Billy was making from MD.
Let's put it this way: Billy was complaining that Wal-Mart workers were overpaid.
BigNationRadio.com

thisiskeith12

« Reply #501 on: August 17, 2007, 08:15:37 AM »
What, he got no warning? Seems like they had an agenda regardless.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #502 on: August 17, 2007, 08:24:00 AM »
What, he got no warning? Seems like they had an agenda regardless.

Your quick, I can see why Ron gave you the "special" tag.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #503 on: August 17, 2007, 08:27:56 AM »
I received a PM on my myspace from Billy and he stated they (all MD staff) were instructed via email to wear the MD tee-shirts (this was prior to that picture being taken).  Billy stated in his MD post that he didn't wear it because it was in the laundry and also stated "there is nothing wrong with a little self promotion, is there?"  I believe that is what may have infuriated AdMan.

But as the saying goes...there are two sides to every story.

Regardless, I believe that if you are representing a company then you wear their gear/their logo, not your own.  You wouldn't see a Burger King employee wearing a McDonalds tee-shirt, now would you?  I also think as business people, they both could have handled it better and stated so to both of them.  AdMan may have jumped on Billy's back without thinking about what he was doing, but he did remove all the threads regarding the incident quickly.

how hard can it to get a new MD Tshirt? I sure that they were handing them out.

couldn't he wear an MD cap or sunvisor?

can anyone confirm how much MD was paying Billy? if he was being paid a salary then he is obligated to promote MD

if not, then all bets are off
Here comes the money shot

thisiskeith12

« Reply #504 on: August 17, 2007, 08:29:03 AM »
Your quick, I can see why Ron gave you the "special" tag.

Sorry Perez, I don't have my MD bat line working like you

Billy Guns

« Reply #505 on: August 17, 2007, 08:29:03 AM »
I received a PM on my myspace from Billy and he stated they (all MD staff) were instructed via email to wear the MD tee-shirts (this was prior to that picture being taken).  Billy stated in his MD post that he didn't wear it because it was in the laundry and also stated "there is nothing wrong with a little self promotion, is there?"  I believe that is what may have infuriated AdMan.

But as the saying goes...there are two sides to every story.

Regardless, I believe that if you are representing a company then you wear their gear/their logo, not your own.  You wouldn't see a Burger King employee wearing a McDonalds tee-shirt, now would you?  I also think as business people, they both could have handled it better and stated so to both of them.  AdMan may have jumped on Billy's back without thinking about what he was doing, but he did remove all the threads regarding the incident quickly.

You are a complete lying sack of SHIT!!! you and you fat overweight Boyfriend Michael Arivalla....You two are stuck on that guys dick so hard over there it's beyond funny!!!

Truth be told I was not refusing to wear anything at all!!! I simply stated that I own only 1 MD shirt and it was in the was and then went on in a joking matter to say "there is nothing wrong with self promoting" Plus I am not selling anything so it makes no difference.....So I guess wear Tommy Hilfiger underwear is not allowed either hmmmm

I never compared myself to Flex wheeler.....What I did say is We at MD have a team on the road.... the team is (Myself, Dave, John romano, Flex Wheeler, Bill Comstock, and Dan Ray) and all I asked is why I was the only one being yelled at for not wearing a company shirt when none of the other members of our crew had to wear and have never ever worn!! I had an MD hat on in that photo!!!

I never had an issue with the magazine nor Dave or Steve the entire issue was the way it was handled!!! Company business on an open forum is uncalled for.

I have since spoken to Dave and Steve whom I have a ton of respect for and what they have done for the industry and for me and I am just taking my own time to breathe right now.....I love doing my job and working with such a great Team and cant see myself leaving them right now but at the same time I need time to weigh my options.....

I have never and will never talk bad in any way about Muscular Development or Dave or Steve they are two great guys whom I would do anything for!!!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #506 on: August 17, 2007, 08:32:06 AM »
You are a complete lying sack of SHIT!!! you and you fat overweight Boyfriend Michael Arivalla....You two are stuck on that guys dick so hard over there it's beyond funny!!!

Truth be told I was not refusing to wear anything at all!!! I simply stated that I own only 1 MD shirt and it was in the was and then went on in a joking matter to say "there is nothing wrong with self promoting" Plus I am not selling anything so it makes no difference.....So I guess wear Tommy Hilfiger underwear is not allowed either hmmmm

I never compared myself to Flex wheeler.....What I did say is We at MD have a team on the road.... the team is (Myself, Dave, John romano, Flex Wheeler, Bill Comstock, and Dan Ray) and all I asked is why I was the only one being yelled at for not wearing a company shirt when none of the other members of our crew had to wear and have never ever worn!! I had an MD hat on in that photo!!!

I never had an issue with the magazine nor Dave or Steve the entire issue was the way it was handled!!! Company business on an open forum is uncalled for.

I have since spoken to Dave and Steve whom I have a ton of respect for and what they have done for the industry and for me and I am just taking my own time to breathe right now.....I love doing my job and working with such a great Team and cant see myself leaving them right now but at the same time I need time to weigh my options.....

I have never and will never talk bad in any way about Muscular Development or Dave or Steve they are two great guys whom I would do anything for!!!

wow..this is how you make a thread reach 100 pages in 1 week

I am going to enjoying this day...thanks Billy

this is better than the sex boards first thing after waking up
Here comes the money shot

Billy Guns

« Reply #507 on: August 17, 2007, 08:33:14 AM »
He said $5 per hour.  But then he complained that Flex, Dave and John weren't wearing their tee-shirts, so if he is putting himself beside them....are they only making $5 per hour, or is he lying?

another complete lie you live a life of lies just as mike does wow you two would make great salesmen!!! Just like I post someoneelses pics on my members gallery right!!! LIARS!!!!

If you are gonna lie atleast make it sound believeable!!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: August 17, 2007, 08:33:30 AM »

Hey dickless, your a dogsbody, everyone knows that, your taken advantage of, because of your childlike impressionability,

you look upto to dragqueens, fairies, ex cons, and general lowlifes,

You got a big mouth, for a woman with no ovaries to speak of.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #509 on: August 17, 2007, 08:33:52 AM »

How can you work for them when Adman treated you like such a bitch?
E

thisiskeith12

« Reply #510 on: August 17, 2007, 08:34:52 AM »
One thing I've noticed is that all sports media outlets, no matter at the top of the ladder or the bottom, everyone has to wear some kind of network logo. That goes for Fox, CBS, and ABC. Why doesn't MD have some dress shirts and polo shirts with and MD logo for the faces of MD to wear? Love the bitch mentality at MD.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: August 17, 2007, 08:34:56 AM »
Did you work there long enough for the dental plan to kick in?
E

Billy Guns

« Reply #512 on: August 17, 2007, 08:37:45 AM »
Dave is my Boss end of story!!! Do you have coworkers you dont like I am sure?

Billy Guns

« Reply #513 on: August 17, 2007, 08:39:15 AM »
One thing I've noticed is that all sports media outlets, no matter at the top of the ladder or the bottom, everyone has to wear some kind of network logo. That goes for Fox, CBS, and ABC. Why doesn't MD have some dress shirts and polo shirts with and MD logo for the faces of MD to wear? Love the bitch mentality at MD.

This went into effect the day after he made the remarks to me!!! Before that it was never an issue!!

Again I dont disagree with his ideas just how he hadles himself was uncalled for!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: August 17, 2007, 08:39:40 AM »

No, I like pretty much everybody Billy. Do you think you can work with a guy that treated you like a bitch? maybe you need to make an ultimatum, him or you.
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: August 17, 2007, 08:39:56 AM »

Not only did he work for relatively PEANUTS, he provided coverage of all the major shows for MD, with his knowledge of the net,

adman couldn't give two shits about that,

he HUMILIATED HIM, he RAPED him, in front of the whole the MD board,

adman fucked him in the ass, in the prison showers, doggy style and made him the proverbial bitch.

Bottom line, this makes MD look like the JOKE, that it is.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: August 17, 2007, 08:40:56 AM »
This went into effect the day after he made the remarks to me!!! Before that it was never an issue!!

Again I dont disagree with his ideas just how he hadles himself was uncalled for!!

You deserve better Billy, you actually compete, although you are not competitive. What does this clown do? Nothing!
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: August 17, 2007, 08:42:08 AM »
Not only did he work for relatively PEANUTS, he provided coverage of all the major shows for MD, with his knowledge of the net,

adman couldn't give two shits about that,

he HUMILIATED HIM, he RAPED him, in front of the whole the MD board,

adman fucked him in the ass, in the prison showers, doggy style and made him the proverbial bitch.

Bottom line, this makes MD look like a JOKE, that it is.

True and then the MD posters turned their backs on Billy, while getbig opened him with open arms.
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: August 17, 2007, 08:42:47 AM »

Your Daves "property", we all know that man.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: August 17, 2007, 08:42:54 AM »
Did you work there long enough for the dental plan to kick in?
hahahaha, they would nevber give him dental, those chompers are beyond the help of any dentist.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #520 on: August 17, 2007, 08:43:19 AM »

Billy, don't beat around the bush. Tell us how you really feel.

Billy Guns

« Reply #521 on: August 17, 2007, 08:43:29 AM »
No, I like pretty much everybody Billy. Do you think you can work with a guy that treated you like a bitch? maybe you need to make an ultimatum, him or you.

Lucky you then....if you work with many different personalities you will find a few bumping heads sometimes....

I do not work with him nor will I ever ,I work with a great team which includes (dave, john, flex, bill comstock, and dan ray)
I do what is required of me to the best of my abilities!!!

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #522 on: August 17, 2007, 08:43:55 AM »

So... the associate editor of MD should step down to keep Billy Guns on?
Repent, or join me!

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #523 on: August 17, 2007, 08:45:07 AM »

hahahaha  I told Adman to "check himself" the other night, but the whole thread vanished.   ;D

That's okay... I posted a recap of the exchange, full of "check yo'selfs" and it's still there...
Repent, or join me!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: August 17, 2007, 08:45:37 AM »
So... the associate editor of MD should step down to keep Billy Guns on?

Billy is more popular. Perhaps a vote is in order.
E