Author Topic: BACK TRAINING  (Read 54816 times)

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
Re: BACK TRAINING
« Reply #125 on: March 07, 2008, 08:10:07 AM »
Rip send me a pic of your best back double bi and lat spread,,,,,ass shot optional :P

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: March 07, 2008, 08:35:28 AM »
rowing movements are great for width as well as thickness, anyone who says different doesn't know what the fucck they're talking about, you could do just bb rows and db rows and your back will we both wide and thick.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: March 07, 2008, 08:37:13 AM »
BTW the fat dude with the 15 inch arms in this video is "noel" so take his "advice" with a grain of salt.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: March 07, 2008, 09:03:07 AM »
BTW the fat dude with the 15 inch arms in this video is "noel" so take his "advice" with a grain of salt.

I dont know man he did do the training for the women who just took 5th at the Ms International.

But do agree the best routine i think i ever did was just 6 sets pull ups and 6 sets BB rows.  fun to do heavy(ok heavy for me lol) BB rows while people are playing around on machines.  There is a reason not too many people do heavy BB rows and that is cause they are HARD work.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #129 on: March 07, 2008, 09:32:29 AM »
Rip send me a pic of your best back double bi and lat spread,,,,,ass shot optional :P

;)

:)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: March 07, 2008, 09:41:02 AM »
Ohhhh yeah look at the back, Rip is about 2 seconds from being pushed down on that bed face first if I was there.  ;D

Thank God things are working again, thanks Rip you saved me!

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: March 07, 2008, 09:50:03 AM »
Ohhhh yeah look at the back, Rip is about 2 seconds from being pushed down on that bed face first if I was there.  ;D

Thank God things are working again, thanks Rip you saved me!

;D   :-*

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: March 07, 2008, 10:42:44 AM »
do nothing but pullups and pulldowns.  Start with Hammer pulldowns to the front, Hammer to the back ,go to regular front machine pulldowns then do assisted pullups, go heavy. Try this for a month. Squadfather....to get your v taper all you have to do is lose 80 pounds of fat. Then please stand in front of a window and show us your reflection. How do you pull chicks off myspace with that? Bet you get a lot of window washer responses.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 07, 2008, 01:10:00 PM »
do nothing but pullups and pulldowns.  Start with Hammer pulldowns to the front, Hammer to the back ,go to regular front machine pulldowns then do assisted pullups, go heavy. Try this for a month. Squadfather....to get your v taper all you have to do is lose 80 pounds of fat. Then please stand in front of a window and show us your reflection. How do you pull chicks off myspace with that? Bet you get a lot of window washer responses.

A month with no rowing?  I'm willing to give that a try... but I never do anything to the back/behind the neck.  What's the difference and what's the advantage of going to the back?

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: March 07, 2008, 01:20:31 PM »
its just called behind the neck Hammer it doesnt screw up the scapula

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: March 07, 2008, 01:48:33 PM »

Thats some solid advice right there from a top trainer to the pros!!  For a top level pro like Brenda and all the others Noel has trained to come to him and trust him with their prep speaks volumes for the man's creds.  We are very lucky to have Noel posting here.

Noel i think you looked fine in the video, not sure what sqaudy is talking about.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: March 07, 2008, 01:54:24 PM »
I look like shit in the vid but thanx....it was right after christmas and I was a fat ass. Back to sit ups for me.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: March 07, 2008, 04:47:00 PM »
I look like shit in the vid but thanx....it was right after christmas and I was a fat ass. Back to sit ups for me.

Well your probally not in contest shape but nothing too bad.  LOL sit ups

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
« Reply #138 on: March 07, 2008, 06:21:57 PM »

Bent legged deads for lower back or straight legged deads for hams/glutes (and lower back of course)?  I do straights as part of my leg workout but no deads for my back workout.  Do you think this exercise improved your back overall or just the lower back?

Rip, you should consider rack dead lifts. They really tighten up your lower back and adds thickness as well.
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #139 on: March 07, 2008, 11:34:20 PM »

umm well considering he just turned around two IFBB pro's careers  with a pro win and 5th place finish at the ms. international, i think he knows what hes talking about.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: March 08, 2008, 12:36:25 PM »
Rip, you should consider rack dead lifts. I do them most back workouts. They really tighten up your lower back and add some thickness too.

I'll be going down this road cuz I am going to start shaping my workouts around getting stronger in the three PL lifts, even while I am in my BB contest prep.  Gotta start doing alot more deads.  For now, I'll go with pulls more instead of rows, but I expect to be working on my DLs within the next couple of months.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: March 09, 2008, 04:26:31 AM »
be careful and make sure your form is perfect RIP! dont want u getting injured and ruining your bodybuilding career.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 09, 2008, 07:52:40 AM »
be careful and make sure your form is perfect RIP! dont want u getting injured and ruining your bodybuilding career.

LOL @ career.   ;D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: March 09, 2008, 03:21:14 PM »
Rip it is a career damnt :)

Your an inspiration to us all :) :)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #144 on: March 09, 2008, 03:24:11 PM »
rip my alltime friend i just noticed in that pic @ room that your ass aint something great.
dont hate me for that comment

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: March 09, 2008, 04:09:07 PM »
rip my alltime friend i just noticed in that pic @ room that your ass aint something great.

It's OK, it's a physique/posing shot on contest day, not really a booty shot.  The purpose of that pic is to verify that there is absolutely nothing whatsoever jiggling back there.  :)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 09, 2008, 04:11:36 PM »

Benz my friend, believe me, after seeing rips ass in person. It aint that bad homie. it aint that bad at all !

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #147 on: March 09, 2008, 04:16:29 PM »
Benz my friend, believe me, after seeing rips ass in person. It aint that bad homie. it aint that bad at all !

haha pics or didnt happen!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: March 09, 2008, 04:22:14 PM »
oh dude im not saying that. Im just saying in person her ass looks pretty nice.

You can check out a chics ass without banging her. Damn your a horny lil' south american benz :)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: March 09, 2008, 04:24:08 PM »
oh dude im not saying that. Im just saying in person her ass looks pretty nice.

You can check out a chics ass without banging her. Damn your a horny lil' south american benz :)

The time to check out a chicks ass for the purpose of banging her is not in a pic from 4 hours before prejudging for a BB show, that's what I'm sayin.   8)