Author Topic: The real reason Fedor won't fight in the UFC  (Read 8071 times)

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
The real reason Fedor won't fight in the UFC
« on: September 02, 2007, 03:00:34 AM »
He's been handed all his big wins by the Japanese mob.They've probably been making millions betting on this un-athletic looking guy as he soared to the top. I mean let's be real for a second, I know everyone hugs Fedor's jock, but Dana said there was some shady stuff going on there. Rampage was quoted as saying PRIDE would protect Wanderlei. It's so obvious I'm suprised it hasn't been brought up. Fedor knows he will be exposed if he fights outside PRIDE. He's a fake.
TEAM REPTILIAN

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
Re: The real reason Fedor won't fight in the UFC
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 03:43:16 AM »
He's been handed all his big wins by the Japanese mob.They've probably been making millions betting on this un-athletic looking guy as he soared to the top. I mean let's be real for a second, I know everyone hugs Fedor's jock, but Dana said there was some shady stuff going on there. Rampage was quoted as saying PRIDE would protect Wanderlei. It's so obvious I'm suprised it hasn't been brought up. Fedor knows he will be exposed if he fights outside PRIDE. He's a fake.

Uh, okay...

Man, I know you like to stir the pot, (I do as well), but if you are going to do that, at least make it plausible. 

Win Matt Lindland Submission (Armbar) Bodog Fight - Clash of the Nations 4/14/2007 1 2:58 
 Win Mark Hunt Submission (Kimura) PRIDE - Shockwave 2006 12/31/2006 1 8:16 
 Win Mark Coleman Submission (Armbar) PRIDE 32 - The Real Deal 10/21/2006 2 1:15 
 Win Wagner da Conceicao Martins Submission (Punches) PRIDE - Shockwave 2005 12/31/2005 1 0:26 
 Win Mirko Filipovic Decision (Unaminous) PRIDE - Final Conflict 2005 8/28/2005 3 5:00 
 Win Tsuyoshi Kohsaka TKO (Doctor Stoppage) PRIDE - Bushido 6 4/3/2005 1 10:00 
 Win Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Decision (Unanimous) PRIDE - Shockwave 2004 12/31/2004 3 5:00 
 NC Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira No Contest - Accidental Cut PRIDE - Final Conflict 2004 8/15/2004 1 3:52 
 Win Naoya Ogawa Submission (Armbar) PRIDE - Final Conflict 2004 8/15/2004 1 0:54 
 Win Kevin Randleman Submission (Kimura) PRIDE - Critical Countdown 2004 6/20/2004 1 1:33 
 Win Mark Coleman Submission (Armbar) PRIDE - Total Elimination 2004 4/25/2004 1 2:11 
 Win Yuji Nagata TKO (Punches) Inoki Bom-Ba-Ye 2003 - Inoki Festival 12/31/2003 1 1:02 
 Win Gary Goodridge TKO (Strikes) PRIDE - Total Elimination 2003 8/10/2003 1 1:09 
 Win Kazuyuki Fujita Submission (Choke) PRIDE 26 - Bad to the Bone 6/8/2003 1 4:17 
 Win Egidijus Valavicius Submission (Kimura) Rings Lithuania - Bushido Rings 7: Adrenalinas 4/5/2003 N/A 
 Win Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Decision (Unanimous) PRIDE 25 - Body Blow 3/16/2003 3 5:00 
 Win Heath Herring TKO (Cut) PRIDE 23 - Championship Chaos 2 11/24/2002 1 10:00 
 Win Semmy Schilt Decision (Unanimous) PRIDE 21 - Demolition 6/23/2002 3 5:00 
 Win Chris Haseman TKO (Lost Points) Rings - World Title Series Grand Final 2/15/2002 1 2:50 
 Win Lee Hasdell Submission (Guillotine Choke) Rings - World Title Series 5 12/21/2001 1 4:10 
 Win Ryushi Yanagisawa Decision (Unanimous) Rings - World Title Series 4 10/20/2001 3 5:00 
 Win Renato Sobral Decision (Unanimous) Rings - 10th Anniversary 8/11/2001 2 5:00 
 Win Kerry Schall Submission (Armbar) Rings - World Title Series 1 4/20/2001 1 1:47 
 Win Mihail Apostolov Submission (Rear Naked Choke) Rings Russia - Russia vs Bulgaria 4/6/2001 1 1:03 
 Loss Tsuyoshi Kohsaka TKO (Cut) Rings - King of Kings 2000 Block B 12/22/2000 1 0:17 
 Win Ricardo Arona Decision (Unanimous) Rings - King of Kings 2000 Block B 12/22/2000 3 5:00 
 Win Hiroya Takada KO (Punches) Rings - Battle Genesis Vol. 6 9/5/2000 1 0:12 
 Win Levon Lagvilava Submission (Choke) Rings - Russia vs Georgia 8/16/2000 1 7:24 

Some of his wins came outside of Japan.  Is Fedor the Nobuhiko Takada of the russian mob as well?  And as ethnocentric as the Japanese are, wouldn't they have one of their own beating the evil gaijin? 

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 04:10:04 AM »
This proves my point. Most of his fights have been in PRIDE. I don't think this theory is so wild. When everyone is touting you as the best in the world you have a reputation to live up to. Fedor is afraid of being exposed. Nobody in UFC is going to protect Fedor because Dana believes the hype and most US fans are not very familiar with him - he's not "the Iceman" or the "Huntington Beach Bad Boy."

As ethnocentric as the Japanese might be (all cultures are to a degree), they like "freaks" like Sapp because it's something so alien to their culture. He's an anomaly. In Fedor's case, it's a matter of money. Fedor doesn't look the part of the greatest heavyweight fighter in the world and so he's the perfect choice to prop up for the sake of gambling. I'm sure he's good, but is he THAT good? Is he protected? Anytime you have mob involvement the legitimacy of the champion should come into question. I've heard they've even approached Miko. If Fedor doesn't fight soon, these are the questions that will pop up.
TEAM REPTILIAN

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 04:35:27 AM »
I have never heard so much rubbish in my life - and considering i've been on Getbig for a couple of years that's saying something.

If Fedor was being 'protected', one of the other fighters would have complained. Have you actually watched any of Fedor's fights? He fucking destroys people! Ok, he doesn't look particulary athletic, but at least he hasn't got a paunch like Liddel.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 04:57:14 AM »
obvious trolling. EOD.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 10:00:30 AM »
This is the same moron that tried to say that karate would be valid in MMA if I recall. I can't stop laughing that he's actually referencing Dana White in his argument. ::)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2007, 11:13:34 AM »
This is the same moron that tried to say that karate would be valid in MMA if I recall. I can't stop laughing that he's actually referencing Dana White in his argument. ::)

yeah thai kickboxing is where it's at
I'm Nick's role model!

Wanocki

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2007, 11:23:22 AM »

which of fedor's fights do you think was a work?  give an example

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2007, 01:24:14 PM »
SFT bro, SFT.  All the UFC needs to do is let Fedor compete in one Sambo tourney a year.  Fedor has said in the past he would love to fight in the UFC because he likes their drug testing policies and he has always wanted to fight in the cage. 

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2007, 01:46:43 PM »
I can only think of one reason why anyone would question Fedor's dominance: UFC wants him to lure him out.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2007, 02:08:30 PM »
I know you guys all have Fedor posters on your wall. This is the crowd the autographed posters he sells on his website are marketed to right?
ANY TIME YOU HAVE MOB INVOLVEMENT THE LEGITIMACY OF THE CHAMP SHOULD BE CALLED TO QUESTION.
Have you heard of Primo Carnera? Probably not. He was a champion boxer propped up by the Italian mafia for years. All fighting is corrupt as hell and it's a fact the Yakuza were involved in PRIDE. They even screwed Dana over in the acquisition of their company. To top it off, Fedor's own management is known to be very controlling and business like so you might have Russian mob/Yakuza collusion going on. It's a very possible scenario.
Just look how easily Mirko Cro Cop was destroyed by a relative unkown.
TEAM REPTILIAN

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2007, 02:10:50 PM »
which of fedor's fights do you think was a work?  give an example

I'm not going through every fight and watching them over, but I might later. You can't "destroy" someone with a submission though. I'll tell you that.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2007, 02:50:58 PM »
I'm not going through every fight and watching them over, but I might later. You can't "destroy" someone with a submission though. I'll tell you that.

if you've got to rewatch fights just to keep up with your own arguements I'm thinkin you're just argueing for arguments sake, either way anyone with have a clue can see you're already confused.....

go away kid

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2007, 02:55:43 PM »
if you've got to rewatch fights just to keep up with your own arguements I'm thinkin you're just argueing for arguments sake, either way anyone with have a clue can see you're already confused.....

go away kid

You sound like a little fanboy.
I don't argue, I observe.
It's obvious what MIGHT be going on - I didn't say it's certain.
Fedor will be fighting in little crap organisations doging the A level competition in the UFC,
and little fanboys like Geo will still tout him as the greatest despite never fighting Randy. Oh maybe he will wait until Randy is 50.
If this scenario plays out, then we know what I said is true.
Now go back online an order a poster from the "greatest" son.

Frank Trigg "Fedor will NEVER fight in the UFC because of his management."

Now this is from a PRIDE insider, not "Geo" on Getbig. There is shady stuff going on.
Just remember, Randy DESTROYED the guy that destroyed Mirko. Mirko, their top striker guy destroyed by an unknown.
 The guy that barely lost a descision to Fedor. Remember?
TEAM REPTILIAN

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2007, 03:02:41 PM »
I'm not going through every fight and watching them over,

maybe you should have watched them the first time, that way you would'nt come here sounding so ignorant.

;D

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2007, 03:05:04 PM »
maybe you should have watched them the first time, that way you would'nt come here sounding so ignorant.

;D

Like I said, you're a fanboy so logic goes out the window with you.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2007, 03:08:45 PM »
so logic goes out the window with you.

::)

He's been handed all his big wins by the Japanese mob

and this lil morsel of wisdom is what you're trying to pass off as "logic" ?

go away kid,you're bothering me

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2007, 04:48:52 PM »
oh yeah,it is totally fixed.seriously dude you are a fucking clown,nothing but the squads whipping boy

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/fedor/video/x2h44_highlight-fedor-emilianenko_sport

you are gayer than bobby trendy blowing carrot top in the back of a ford festiva.

bench

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2007, 06:01:32 PM »
Some of you are so dense. I hate to say it but it's true. Did you ever think that Fedor might not even have realised until recently fights were being fixed? He goes in gung-ho and the guy he's fighting puts up a lackluster defense and everyone collects big - the Russian mob, Yakuza, and the fighter payed to go down. You would take some punches and get knocked out too for millions. That's how it's done in boxing, and I'm sure that's how they operated at PRIDE. Get a clue and get real!

Trigg has pointed out the problems with his Russian management, Dana has pointed out the corruption in PRIDE, Rampage has pointed out how they protect fighters, and the Yakuza are widely acknowledged as running the show in Japanese MMA and wrestling. The writing is on the walls.
Fedor is dodging a real fight with Randy.
TEAM REPTILIAN

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2007, 06:29:02 PM »
oh yeah,it is totally fixed.seriously dude you are a fucking clown,nothing but the squads whipping boy

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/fedor/video/x2h44_highlight-fedor-emilianenko_sport

you are gayer than bobby trendy blowing carrot top in the back of a ford festiva.

bench

Ha... Everyones telling him that bench!
You know why he likes to go on about beat'n up Gays?  Its self hate!
Hes punishing THEM for HIS closet sexuality.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2007, 06:56:28 PM »
I'm calling for the mods to remove you from this thread since you're not adding to the discussion you little fruitloop.
TEAM REPTILIAN

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2007, 07:03:27 PM »
I'm calling for the mods to remove you from this thread since you're not adding to the discussion you little fag.

You love to Beat "Fags", your obsessed w/ homosexuals, dont it seem odd to you?

You think this and that is fixed, your just talking out your ass.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2007, 07:54:16 PM »
I know you guys all have Fedor posters on your wall. This is the crowd the autographed posters he sells on his website are marketed to right?
ANY TIME YOU HAVE MOB INVOLVEMENT THE LEGITIMACY OF THE CHAMP SHOULD BE CALLED TO QUESTION.
Have you heard of Primo Carnera? Probably not. He was a champion boxer propped up by the Italian mafia for years. All fighting is corrupt as hell and it's a fact the Yakuza were involved in PRIDE. They even screwed Dana over in the acquisition of their company. To top it off, Fedor's own management is known to be very controlling and business like so you might have Russian mob/Yakuza collusion going on. It's a very possible scenario.

Agree with this, now you are making some sense.  If you did your research, you would have found out that Fedor fought for Inoki's Boom Ba Ye on NYE because he was encouraged by the Yakuza (whom reputedly were backing DSE) to take a dive.  He and his management told them to F*ck off, and they fought in a rival organization on the biggest night for NHB/MMA in Japan.  Fedor had to be put under special "protection" status when he returned to Pride. 

So I can see your assertions, but do a little research about this first before spouting off about Fedor.  I know people with connections in Tokyo, and this came from their lips, not mine. 

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2007, 08:18:05 PM »

I do see your point dude, believe it or not. But at the same time, some of Fedor's fights were not easy whatsoever, almost ending in him losing: Randleman hammering his head into the ground, Coleman had a rear choke hold on him at one point, etc.

As far as you using string theory to explain how Pride is shit because the guy who wins almost got beaten by a guy who later got his ass handed to him by a relatively UFC unknown is wrong.

I believe the Mirko that fought Gonzaga was an untrained version of himself.

I am no MMA expert by no means, although I've seen Randy as well as Fedor fight a few fights, and my hunch is that Fedor has superior skills and could beat the shit out of Randy. It's like comparing the 1987 version of Tyson vs. 2007 Klitscko. At his best, Tyson would knock the shit out of Vladimir.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2007, 12:29:32 AM »
Fedor was also out on his feet against Ironhead Fujita.  I have never seen anyone put a beating on Big Nog like Fedor has.