Author Topic: X-SPORT  (Read 818 times)

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
X-SPORT
« on: September 04, 2007, 07:26:20 PM »
Did i have an experience training at X-SPORT GYM the other night. I was doing shoulders and traps and did a few sets of lats. Anyways, in between exercises i would go check out their pro-hormones they have at the front counter. They had this one called HALOVAR, I kept looking at it soo i asked if i could see a bottle, the X-SPORT "EMPLOYEE" was all like...."Bro you dont even know about this shit, this shits amazing, i gained 20lbs and went up 100lbs in my benching, basically everything he was saying went in one ear and out the other, then a few min later, his buddy who also worked there basically said the same shit his buddy said too me, i told them that im probably gonna end up doing real shit instead of another pro-hormone cycle. One of them said that JUICE DOESNT EVEN COMPARE TO THIS PRO-HORMONE, now im a huge fan of taking pro-hormones, but after he said that, that just did it for me. 'What a fuckin tool this dude was". Also, when dude took the bottle of HALOVAR out of the case, he locked it up real quick, put the bottle in front of me and said alll SERIOUSLY, "Bro, your gonna buy this"....i couldnt believe these fuckin tools, now at this point this dude was forcing me too buy it, now a few min before that i pulled out my wallet too grab a few singles to buy a water, and again dude was all like "BRO, your gonna buy this, i just seen your money in your wallet" See, thats exactly what the EMPLOYEES at X-SPORTS are known for, jumping all over someone as soon as they walk in the place or as soon as thier checking out thier supplements. TO ANY X-SPORT EMPLOYEE: YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT SUPPLEMENTS, AND LET MOTHERFUCKERS BREATH FOR A SEC BEFORE YOU PRICKS JUMP ALL OVER THIER ASS.