Author Topic: Why does Oprah Winfrey hate white people?  (Read 3709 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Why does Oprah Winfrey hate white people?
« on: September 07, 2007, 03:58:09 PM »
For the first time in her career she is endorsing a presidential candidate, Barack Obama. Plus, she refuses to have any other candidates on her show. She also still thinks OJ was innocent and becomes outraged when people insist otherwise. It seems that she would like whiteys considering they made her rich.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Why does Oprah Winfrey hate white people?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 04:04:53 PM »
you better watch out Danny, blacks are a protected race on here, anytime you speak the truth about them you get the Time Out threats. ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 04:05:35 PM »
you better watch out Danny, blacks are a protected race on here, anytime you speak the truth about them you get the Time Out threats. ::)

What I said is true, she has never endorsed any candidate ever. She hates white people.
E

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 04:05:51 PM »
it's cause she's a nightfighter
$

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 04:07:03 PM »
What I said is true, she has never endorsed any candidate ever. She hates white people.
i totally agree but these blacks are very sensitive.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007, 04:14:58 PM »
Obama is a Chicago senator. Winfrey lives in Chicago.  They've known each other for years.

Even if that weren't the case, how does her endorsement of him translate into hatred of whites...unless he is running on a caucasian genocide platform that hasn't been getting a lot of attention?

Also, Oprah does not think OJ is innocent. She has refused to have him on her show to promote anything. I remember coming home from school the day the trial wrapped up and my mother was watching Oprah. Oprah said she thought he was guilty.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007, 04:18:31 PM »

Also, Oprah does not think OJ is innocent. She has refused to have him on her show to promote anything. I remember coming home from school the day the trial wrapped up and my mother was watching Oprah. Oprah said she thought he was guilty.

Nope, she was outraged during the special they did in 1996 about OJ that most white folks thought he was guilty. She was visibly upset that he was still being condemned. Btw, no one will have OJ on as a guest. They would lose all their sponsors.
E

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2007, 04:29:34 PM »

Nope, she was outraged during the special they did in 1996 about OJ that most white folks thought he was guilty. She was visibly upset that he was still being condemned. Btw, no one will have OJ on as a guest. They would lose all their sponsors.

OJ has made televised appearances since the murder. He did an interview with Katie Couric last year. Sponsors did not boycott. Sponsors don't boycott news shows simply because a guest is controversial.

You claim that Oprah has stated recently that she supports OJ. She is the most powerful woman in television; if she wanted him on the show he would be on the show.

I did a little net search and Oprah had Christopher Darden on last year. Here's what she had to say about the trial:

"For a long time after that [day], people wrote in asking what I was really thinking when they read the not guilty verdict. So here it is: I was completely shocked," she says. "I couldn't believe that verdict. As a journalist, I was trying to keep some sense of balance in the midst of my own very strong opinions, but it was difficult to do that day."

That day was even more difficult for Christopher Darden, the assistant prosecutor assigned to the O.J. Simpson case. The double-murder trial, known as the "trial of the century," captivated millions of Americans for 133 days and changed Christopher's life forever.

That's from her own website.
http://www.oprah.com/tows/slide/200602/20060209/slide_20060209_284_201.jhtml

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2007, 04:31:59 PM »

OJ has made televised appearances since the murder. He did an interview with Katie Couric last year. Sponsors did not boycott. Sponsors don't boycott news shows simply because a guest is controversial.

You claim that Oprah has stated recently that she supports OJ. She is the most powerful woman in television; if she wanted him on the show he would be on the show.

I did a little net search and Oprah had Christopher Darden on last year. Here's what she had to say about the trial:

That's from her own website.
http://www.oprah.com/tows/slide/200602/20060209/slide_20060209_284_201.jhtml

I stand corrected. I still remember the episode where she seemed upset though. And backing Obama and not letting Hillary on, even though her audience is largely white housewives is suspect.
E

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2007, 04:42:14 PM »
I stand corrected. I still remember the episode where she seemed upset though. And backing Obama and not letting Hillary on, even though her audience is largely white housewives is suspect.

Suspect of what?  Even if you believe that she is only supporting Obama because of his race, that doesn't translate into hatred of whites. Her show is targeted towards mainstream America and she constantly has white guests on. Her endorsement is contingent on her personal beliefs, not the demographic make up of her audience. If she endorsed Bloomberg- a Jewish man- would you also feel that showed contempt for her audience of Anglo-Saxon  women?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2007, 04:53:52 PM »
Suspect of what?  Even if you believe that she is only supporting Obama because of his race, that doesn't translate into hatred of whites. Her show is targeted towards mainstream America and she constantly has white guests on. Her endorsement is contingent on her personal beliefs, not the demographic make up of her audience. If she endorsed Bloomberg- a Jewish man- would you also feel that showed contempt for her audience of Anglo-Saxon  women?

You don't think it is weird that she finally decides to endorse a candidate, and he is black? Also, why not let Hillary on the show? it would be a ratings smash.
E

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2007, 04:59:02 PM »
You don't think it is weird that she finally decides to endorse a candidate, and he is black? Also, why not let Hillary on the show? it would be a ratings smash.

I've already stated  why I don't think it's necessarily weird.

Once again, how does her endorsement of Barack show a contempt for whites?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2007, 05:05:41 PM »
I've already stated  why I don't think it's necessarily weird.

Once again, how does her endorsement of Barack show a contempt for whites?

Because for 20 years she never endorsed a candidate, now she does and he is black. She also never shut out the other candidates. However, now she refuses to let a white candidate on the show. That means she hates white people.
E

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2007, 05:06:28 PM »

Many whites have endorsed the white candidates, and no one thinks thats weird. On the flip side, many blacks are endorsing white candidates, many whites have endorsed Barack, many non-hispanics are endorsed Richardson, and many hispanics have endorsed candidates other than Richardson.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2007, 05:09:29 PM »
Many whites have endorsed the white candidates, and no one thinks thats weird. On the flip side, many blacks are endorsing white candidates, many whites have endorsed Barack, many non-hispanics are endorsed Richardson, and many hispanics have endorsed candidates other than Richardson.

But these people have not refused to endorse a candidate for their entire careers. Oprah did just that, until a viable black candidate entered the race. And not letting the other candidates on the show is a horrible move imo.
E

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2007, 05:12:08 PM »
Because for 20 years she never endorsed a candidate, now she does and he is black. She also never shut out the other candidates. However, now she refuses to let a white candidate on the show. That means she hates white people.

Oprah isn't having any candidates on. She's not having Barack on, either. If she chose to have one on, she'd have to have them all on.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2007, 05:13:52 PM »
But these people have not refused to endorse a candidate for their entire careers. Oprah did just that, until a viable black candidate entered the race.

A viable black candidate that she'd known for years. A viable black candidate who is a popular senator of the state she lives in.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2007, 05:14:35 PM »
But these people have not refused to endorse a candidate for their entire careers. Oprah did just that, until a viable black candidate entered the race. And not letting the other candidates on the show is a horrible move imo.

Yes, I think Oprah is having no candidates on, I'm not sure....but isn't her target market like housewives who are maybe more into crap like the home decorating shows etc?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2007, 05:16:18 PM »
Oprah isn't having any candidates on. She's not having Barack on, either. If she chose to have one on, she'd have to have them all on.

On the Today show they said she was having him on. I guess I need to find her schedule.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2007, 05:17:46 PM »
Yes, I think Oprah is having no candidates on, I'm not sure....but isn't her target market like housewives who are maybe more into crap like the home decorating shows etc?

Yeah, but her audience is still mainly white. TV's viewing audience in general in mainly white. I will find her schedule, and post when he is going to appear.
E

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2007, 05:22:38 PM »
On the Today show they said she was having him on. I guess I need to find her schedule.

If she has one candidate on, she has to have them all on. It's an FCC regulation.
Entertainment programs have to adhere to the equal time doctrine. So, if Fred Thompson decides he doesn't want to do Oprah, then none of the other candidates can appear. Likewise, if Oprah wants to have Obama on, she must secure all of the other candidates as guests and give them the exact same amount of time during an interview.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2007, 05:25:16 PM »
If she has one candidate on, she has to have them all on. It's an FCC regulation.
Entertainment programs have to adhere to the equal time doctrine. So, if Fred Thompson decides he doesn't want to do Oprah, then none of the other candidates can appear. Likewise, if Oprah wants to have Obama on, she must secure all of the other candidates as guests and give them the exact same amount of time during an interview.

Yeah, I remember reading something like that. Didn't know it applied to entertainment shows.
E

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2007, 05:54:44 PM »

Well, in the past the most known candidate was Al Shaprton, would you want that "man" on?
Squishy face retard

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2007, 02:56:03 AM »
I don't think she "hates" white people.

I do thinks she wants to help/promote black people a bit more than other races. Also women.
But thats probably understandable considering she's a black woman.
$