Author Topic: If Sergio Olivia had access to the chemistry of today, would he be even bigger..  (Read 8775 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
than Ronnie Coleman? What do you think?
I hate the State.

trab

• Getbig V
Sergio had one of the best frames to build on, and responsive genetics taht BBing will ever see.
I think he had what it take to be #1.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Sergio had one of the best frames to build on, and responsive genetics taht BBing will ever see.
I think he had what it take to be #1.

Yeah; every muscle on his body was a genetic gift; just crazy, a freak and if had only worked as hard as Arni, he could have won....
I hate the State.

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
If he were a BB today, he'd have the same "amazing" physique that Ronnie has:

trab

• Getbig V
His arms are Cartoon!  ;D Super natural. Its like ya couldn't fit more muscle on the bones.
And not from the stuff todays boys have access to.

That Tiny waist (28-30"?)  is SO uncommon on a guy with that kind of freak thickness.

He belongs in the Smithsonian...  ;D
If ever there were a Guy that's a good reason for genetic cloning - Sergio's it!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Dillet had genetics as good as Sergio IMO, but not many others.

Sergio with today's drugs would be huge with a bigger waist; whether that would look better's debatable. His waist was tiny enough that he could afford to gain inches and still look good.

trab

• Getbig V

Sergio with today's drugs would be huge with a bigger waist; whether that would look better's debatable. His waist was tiny enough that he could afford to gain inches and still look good.

Good point about "todays" drugs.
 A "Carefull what you ask for"  thing.
Insulin bloat/ Gut is just not becoming IMO.

Figo

• Getbig V

Yes, Dillet was one that could compare genetically to Sergio.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Yes, Dillet was one that could compare genetically to Sergio.

Not those crazy arms though, damn...
I hate the State.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad

I BEG TO DIFFER !!  :o

Figo

• Getbig V

Yes, Dillet had very underdeveloped arms....

trab

• Getbig V
And smooth....
Dillet is a guy who blows up Giant  and fast on AAS.

He looks terribly out of shape off them.

Dont get me wrong, he's impressive and I put his results over all the underwear model BBers, but
Sergio's far superior on my judging sheet..

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
And smooth....
Dillet is a guy who blows up Giant  and fast on AAS.

He looks terribly out of shape off them.

Dont get me wrong, he's impressive and I put his results over all the underwear model BBers, but
Sergio's far superior on my judging sheet..

Guess he stopped competing? huh? Dillet...?
I hate the State.

trab

• Getbig V
Guess he stopped competing? huh? Dillet...?

I Dont know, he was talkin about doing a show, He had been contemplating PDI (RIP?) if Im not wrong.

He did some supplent before/ after Pics of him very out of shape to start. Impressive change in
body comp fast. He's got muscle that just eats it up. He is a impressive mass monster when in shape.
But, I'd bet whatever it takes to bring down the BF% is not exactly nice on the guts.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Yes, Dillet had very underdeveloped arms....

Are we looking at the same picture ?!

trab

• Getbig V
Sergio and Priest bring/ brought in taht much arm mass a lot less smooth.

pumpster

• Getbig V
These shots are as impressive as any of Sergio's. Sergio had better aesthetics than Paul; Paul didn't have the refinement that more serious training over time would give, that's one difference.

As far as Dillet's drug response and/or look when not training, ya probably so considering he didn't train hard. gh15 as usual with some accurate comments:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=167709.50

The second half of this video Dillet looking as insane as anyone ever has, period.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Now please don't misunderstand me guys ... I am a VERY BIG FAN of Sergio's physique, however, to say that Paul is NOT comparable to Sergio is just NUTS ! And when I say comparable I'm only talking about Genetics ... hell, they even had the same Bicep insertions !

Figo

• Getbig V
Are we looking at the same picture ?!

Dillet had phenomenal arms, I was being sarcastic ;).

He could have been the Sergio of his day, had he relied on hard-work, instead of drugs and genes. Much like Flex and others, too much potential, no fulfillment.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Dillet had phenomenal arms, I was being sarcastic ;).

He could have been the Sergio of his day, had he relied on hard-work, instead of drugs and genes. Much like Flex and others, too much potential, no fulfillment.

It's funny but this seems to be a rule everywhere all over the world; I have trained in several different countries and I always see the gifted lifters working out less hard than the average ones, eating less attentively, etc. Super genes and super work ethic are a rare combination... :-\
I hate the State.

trab

• Getbig V
It's funny but this seems to be a rule everywhere all over the world; I have trained in several different countries and I always see the gifted lifters working out less hard than the average ones, eating less attentively, etc. Super genes and super work ethic are a rare combination... :-\

True, but a lot of guys TRAIN TOO MUCH! A lot can be said for that. Watch Dorian go thru a workout and think about what it really take to stimulate muscle growth. He has his fare share.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
True, but a lot of guys TRAIN TOO MUCH! A lot can be said for that. Watch Dorian go thru a workout and think about what it really take to stimulate muscle growth. He has his fare share.

I think you and I are on the same wavelenght on how important intensive training is and more importantly how important recovery is...
I hate the State.

trab

• Getbig V
I think you and I are on the same wavelenght on how important intensive training is and more importantly how important recovery is...

I wish I'd of been on that wavelength Years ago, and I wish  the  magazines weren't such out right
liars regarding steroids back in the day.

Brief and heavy as possible w/ out injury pay off best.

pumpster

• Getbig V
Agree on brief and heavy, though the definition of that can vary from HIT to moderate sets. Basically comes down to how much work you want to compress into how many sets-just a few or spread it out; the common denominator's efficient use of the sets that are done.

Higher volume can work but it's not as efficient.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Agree on brief and heavy, though the definition of that can vary from HIT to moderate sets. Basically comes down to how much work you want to compress into how many sets-just a few or spread it out; the common denominator's efficient use of the sets that are done.

Higher volume can work but it's not as efficient.

well he didn't have access to power rod technology...

loser