Author Topic: Proof that some IFBB Pros look small fully dressed!  (Read 12209 times)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: PROOF THAT SOME IFBB PROS LOOK SMALL FULLY DRESSED!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2007, 03:26:53 PM »
god help us all if this fella is small,,this is what you call in life all muscle and nothing but all muscle,,this fella enter a gym and there is silence of the lambs going on,,everyone stare,,everyone jelous,,and everyone ask themselves why cant they look like that and wether their juice is bunk ;)

thick,,big,,symetric,,densed,,fully developed,,round muslce bellies which add more to the illuision,,this is close to perfect physiqe only short

Great post, Gh15 ! Your posts always bring me a good laugh ! If you did write a Book or a Monthly Column, I'd be the first to read it !  :D

buffren

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2007, 03:52:36 PM »
its real hard to fill NORMAL clothes when your body fat is expremely LOW.  If he looked big with normal clothes on while carrying low bf, he probably would be competing in the olympia.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2007, 03:53:22 PM »
god help us all if this fella is small,,this is what you call in life all muscle and nothing but all muscle,,this fella enter a gym and there is silence of the lambs going on,,everyone stare,,everyone jelous,,and everyone ask themselves why cant they look like that and wether their juice is bunk ;)

thick,,big,,symetric,,densed,,fully developed,,round muslce bellies which add more to the illuision,,this is close to perfect physiqe only short

yes excuse SF, he doesn't know the difference between being muscular and being big.

Stavios

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2007, 04:52:38 PM »
i've seen Coleman, Levrone, Wheeler, Nasser, Gunter, Groulx, all in person.

I was suprised at how small Groulx looked in a sweat shirt last year

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2007, 04:56:22 PM »
i've seen Coleman, Levrone, Wheeler, Nasser, Gunter, Groulx, all in person.
yeah gunter at 325 is small.  ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2007, 05:02:40 PM »
yeah gunter at 325 is small.  ::)
i didn't say Gunter was small dummy, i said that Sami looks small.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2007, 05:05:51 PM »
can't believe how small Sami looks here, the arms look ripped but not big and the rest of him looks small. :o

Squad, I disagree, look at how thick his upper torso looks..compared to a normal average joe..you have to be kidding that he looks small there

Here comes the money shot

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2007, 05:07:02 PM »

Squad, I disagree, look at how thick his upper torso looks..compared to a normal average joe..you have to be kidding that he looks small there

i don't mean small next to the average joe i mean small next to even the local gym big dudes.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2007, 05:13:26 PM »
i don't mean small next to the average joe i mean small next to even the local gym big dudes.

sure, there are bigger guys in every gym...but usually they are carrying 30% BF

as someone pointed out it is easy to look huge carrying a high bodyfat..but guarantee you those that know what big is would do a double take at him

Alex23

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2007, 05:16:09 PM »
Sami is 5'6".

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2007, 05:18:00 PM »
sure, there are bigger guys in every gym...but usually they are carrying 30% BF

as someone pointed out it is easy to look huge carrying a high bodyfat..but guarantee you those that know what big is would do a double take at him
hahahhahaa, oh brother, why is everyone who doesn't have veins in their delts and abs "30 percent bodyfat"? ::)

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2007, 05:28:53 PM »
I can see what you are trying to say Squad but i think it's just that he is a short guy, he still looks massive to me and I'm sure close up he would as well :).

koho

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2007, 05:55:32 PM »
if i stood in front of him you wouldn't be able to see him behind me, i like the guy but he's slim, narrow and short as the day is long, looks like a horse jockey with 17 inch arms.

The first Arnold Classic I went to was 2002. Before then the only pros I had seen in person were Dorian Yates and Achim Albreit. When I walked through the expo for the first time I was extremely disappointed with how the pros looked in person. Don't get me wrong, they are all awesome looking but as far as shear size I couldn't believe it. The only person I was impressed with was Tom Prince. He walked buy wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt and I couldn't f.cking believe how freaking massive that guy was. Out of everyone there, all in tank tops and what not, the only person I was almost in awe of was a covered up Tom Prince. He literally looked like a f.cking mountain of muscle.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2007, 05:58:21 PM »
The first Arnold Classic I went to was 2002. Before then the only pros I had seen in person were Dorian Yates and Achim Albreit. When I walked through the expo for the first time I was extremely disappointed with how the pros looked in person. Don't get me wrong, they are all awesome looking but as far as shear size I couldn't believe it. The only person I was impressed with was Tom Prince. He walked buy wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt and I couldn't f.cking believe how freaking massive that guy was. Out of everyone there, all in tank tops and what not, the only person I was almost in awe of was a covered up Tom Prince. He literally looked like a f.cking mountain of muscle.

all undone by an advil  ::)

koho

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2007, 05:59:48 PM »
all undone by an advil  ::)

lolololol...definitely just the advil!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Proof that some IFBB Pros look small fully dressed!
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2007, 06:06:29 PM »
I agree, given that most pro's are 5"9 and under,  most nightclub bouncers I know dwarf them in stature, I'm not saying these guys are as lean and muscular as said pro's, just more physically intimidating.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2007, 06:08:33 PM »
i hear you, shit man you look way bigger than Sami here.

I agree Jerryme7 is way bigger than Sami. plus Jerryme7 doesnt look like hes on his last life line with the hormones sammy is on
A

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2007, 06:09:41 PM »
Tom Prince nearly died for your worthless ass, along with the rest of these bitches.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2007, 06:11:13 PM »
This thread is super gay but then, look who started it.   ::)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2007, 06:28:43 PM »
hahahhahaa, oh brother, why is everyone who doesn't have veins in their delts and abs "30 percent bodyfat"? ::)

EARTH TO SQUADFATHER you are big and fat, this is only impressive to feeders.  Bodybuilders are only impressed by muscle, not flab.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2007, 06:45:24 PM »
EARTH TO SQUADFATHER you are big and fat, this is only impressive to feeders.  Bodybuilders are only impressed by muscle, not flab.

Begs the question: Are you suggestin that you and others on this thread are said bodybuilders?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2007, 06:48:12 PM »
Begs the question: Are you suggestin that you and others on this thread are said bodybuilders?

in the strict sense of the word, anyone that works out is a "body builder"

but I understand the intent of your message

koho

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2007, 07:32:17 PM »
Tom Prince nearly died for your worthless ass, along with the rest of these bitches.

lololol...that line will never get old..still cracks me the f.ck up..lolol

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2007, 07:37:30 PM »
What the fuck is the matter with you People !!??  This was FUNNY

oppositeofthin

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2007, 09:46:30 PM »
if i stood in front of him you wouldn't be able to see him behind me, i like the guy but he's slim, narrow and short as the day is long, looks like a horse jockey with 17 inch arms.

Do you think he has a double-chin when he brushes his teeth?  "Everybody has a double-chin when they brush their teeth." - you