Author Topic: Proof that some IFBB Pros look small fully dressed!  (Read 12202 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: PROOF THAT SOME IFBB PROS LOOK SMALL FULLY DRESSED!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2007, 10:01:45 PM »
if i stood in front of him you wouldn't be able to see him behind me, i like the guy but he's slim, narrow and short as the day is long, looks like a horse jockey with 17 inch arms.

Hey fatso we've seen your pics.  Fat can hide a lot of people, yo should know.  hahaah now you are trying to make yourself feel better by saying you are so big you can cover up other people.  dude when will it stop.  No matter how much you try to make yourself look good or feel, you are still end being nothing.  give it up already.  you are embarrasing yourslef so much your sister, lover, honey, wife aunt won't love you anymore.

And you barely cover Sami.  Good abs though

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2007, 10:36:32 PM »
Another proof...Stan Mcquay is cool as hell but I was very suprised how short he is as well and how normal he looks fully clothed!

On stage he gives the illusion that he appears to be much bigger than what he really is. Its amazing...

no illusion mquay is the most overated bodybuilder of all time

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2007, 02:40:14 AM »
no illusion mquay is the most overated bodybuilder of all time

Really? How so, I think he has great symmetry, and muscle shape. Just probably need a little more mass in todays standard, but aside from that I think hes got great potential.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Proof that some IFBB Pros look small fully dressed!
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2007, 03:18:37 AM »
sf, get a life you fat shit.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2007, 03:27:25 AM »
PROOF THAT SOME IFBB PROS LOOK SMALL FULLY DRESSED!!!!!!!

can't believe how small Sami looks here, the arms look ripped but not big and the rest of him looks small. :o
Yes. You are right.I recomend you to go to some pro show and you will be shock how small they are when they wear clothes. But, when they are on stage,they all look bigger than photos and videos.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2007, 07:02:20 AM »

# these photos JUST to shut up some STUPID + IDIOT + GAYs + and who got nothing to say  ;D ;D ;D

~ The Black Smith ~

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2007, 07:11:54 AM »
Since I admire Sammy's physique I'll say this ; he is more than just big...and he is both  cold and on diet in those photos .But what squattbutt doesn't know is IT IS about how big u LOOK ...WITHOUT CLOTCHES ...ON STAGE...
    Hey sammy tell me some stuff about Ahmad Haidar ; I'm a fan of his.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2007, 07:14:33 AM »
thinking a celebrity or famous person looks small in person is a common ...think about it ,we only see them when their bodies are taking up the whole screen or photo..

but believe it or not I saw Michael Jackson in person just standing amoungst regular people. The guy is huge., you would be amazed. Not muscle wise of course but just overall size.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2007, 07:23:30 AM »
The guy is probably wearing a  XXXL shirt, he is a BIG MOFO.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2007, 07:31:09 AM »
obviously..its all relative...but, sarcasm is partly correct. lots of guys are bigger than sammy, he is not a huge bodybuilder, he is short and has a small frame, but the muscle quality he has is amazing and on a bodybuilding stage he is among the elite in the world. (top 10 in the world)

but as for pure size, most gyms have taller dudes with bigger structures (and not always just fat..but obviously carrying more fat than sammy..) who would dwarf sammy, but on a bodybuilding stage they would look pathetic next to him.

lots of bouncers would dwarf many of the IFBB pros..because many of em are under 6'0 feet.

if you put a dude who is 6'3 285lbs with wide shoulders and clothes on..he will almost dwarf a bodybuilder who is 5'6 235lbs (who is carrying less fat and more muscle pound for pound)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2007, 07:34:01 AM »
thinking a celebrity or famous person looks small in person is a common ...think about it ,we only see them when their bodies are taking up the whole screen or photo..

but believe it or not I saw Michael Jackson in person just standing amoungst regular people. The guy is huge., you would be amazed. Not muscle wise of course but just overall size.

::) i hope your kidding...

michael jackson? he is thin as hell...also its the other way around, TV in general makes people look bigger..not smaller.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2007, 07:40:20 AM »

michael jackson? he is thin as hell...also its the other way around, TV in general makes people look bigger..not smaller.

When he got arrested for being a perv, the news media was reporting his weight at like 120lbs at 5ft11" [ew!] and he surely looked it to me as well. A human pencil if you will........

Paul Allen

« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2007, 07:41:57 AM »
squadfather, if you ever got down to contest condition, how much do you think you'd weigh?

and please don't respond with "ha ha, that's gay, who needs dieting?"

it's just an honest question.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2007, 07:43:12 AM »
MJ is no stranger to the weight room.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2007, 07:43:17 AM »
squadfather, if you ever got down to contest condition, how much do you think you'd weigh?

and please don't respond with "ha ha, that's gay, who needs dieting?"

it's just an honest question.
86 pounds. :o

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2007, 07:45:00 AM »

Are you saying that he was in awe of Michael size, because nycbull looks like this, Slaveboy?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2007, 07:47:28 AM »
When he got arrested for being a perv, the news media was reporting his weight at like 120lbs at 5ft11" [ew!] and he surely looked it to me as well. A human pencil if you will........

yeah, he has always been a very thin person. alot of the celebrities are smaller than they look on TV. stallone is another example, lookes alot bigger on the screen than he is in person, also he is like 5'7 without lifts in his shoes.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2007, 07:50:12 AM »
Are you saying that he was in awe of Michael size, because nycbull looks like this, Slaveboy?

yeah he must have been in "treblinka mode" himself inorder to think that michael is big!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2007, 07:51:27 AM »
yeah, he has always been a very thin person. alot of the celebrities are smaller than they look on TV. stallone is another example, lookes alot bigger on the screen than he is in person, also he is like 5'7 without lifts in his shoes.

maybe Michael Jackson doesn't like lifting weights, slaveboy.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2007, 07:53:12 AM »

true he is very skinny, but his frame is enourmous and he had a jacket on when I saw him...I mean he was standing around his bodyguards and he was as tall  as them...and his hands are huge...He has that little tiny nose, but the rest of his bone structure is pretty big. I was suprised.  I thought he would be like a 5' 7" little scrawny thing, like Prince.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2007, 07:54:05 AM »

hahahaha, Michael likes lifting school vests

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2007, 07:54:27 AM »

i dont think michael likes to eat food, i guess he is busy doing "other" stuff.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2007, 07:54:47 AM »

hahah, well I am not tall, 5, 8" but my arms dwarf Michaels and I can dance way better. :D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2007, 07:56:47 AM »
hahah, well I am not tall, 5, 8" but my arms dwarf Michaels and I can dance way better. :D

your arms dwarf michaels? fuc.king impressive.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2007, 07:57:15 AM »
i dont think michael likes to eat food, i guess he is busy doing "other" stuff.

I honestly think he was innocent in both situations but lets not go there. He is certainly strange, addicted to prescription drugs and has no concept of boundaries, but you shouldnt go to jail for that.