Author Topic: Would you rebuild on the World Trade Center Site?  (Read 2607 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Would you rebuild on the World Trade Center Site?
« on: September 12, 2007, 03:06:33 PM »
I think it is a bad omen to do so.  I firmly believe That place is haunted or a center of paranormal activity. In light of recent deaths that were freakish accidents in nature.

If you don't believe something is odd with that site, would you consider buying a house where lets say, 10 people were brutally murdered and then burned? Chances are the answer would be "no". So why build on a site where thousands had died tragically?  There is a house near me where a dude committed suicide, and the house has been sold three times in a short period of time, coincidence, I think not.

They need to just pave it over and put a monument on it, or build a park. If they build a building on that site, (that is if they can, because for some reason, things have been going slow), there will be more freakish things happening.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Would you rebuild on the World Trade Center Site?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 03:33:14 PM »
no they should DEFINITELY rebuild, they should have rebuilt faster in fact. as it is i cant wait for the freedom tower to go up, wish it would be taller though.
something like 4 out of 5 of the tallest buildings in new york were built during the 1930's... the former skyscraper iconic capital of the world is slowly but surely being eclipsed by cities like hong kong, shanghai, dubai and even chicago. they need to BUILD

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 06:31:28 PM »
they should build bigger, stronger, thicker, etc...

then ad a furnace in the basement for mass arab BBQs

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2007, 01:32:41 AM »
If you don't believe something is odd with that site, would you consider buying a house where lets say, 10 people were brutally murdered and then burned? Chances are the answer would be "no". So why build on a site where thousands had died tragically?  There is a house near me where a dude committed suicide, and the house has been sold three times in a short period of time, coincidence, I think not.

Yeah I wouldn't mind. I'd probably piss around all the grounds and stick my middle finger up to these imaginery spirits. That should rile them up good and proper.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

AVBG

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2007, 02:57:34 AM »
The rebuild should happen asap. That's the best way to show these muslim extremists that they haven't gotten the better of the free world.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2007, 03:36:25 AM »
The rebuild should happen asap. That's the best way to show these muslim extremists that they haven't gotten the better of the free world.

Who are you kidding?

US: Muslim sworn under oath via the koran
US: http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/018100.php
US & EU: Bends over backwards for muslims. Not dare utter the core islamic beliefs are a problem. Continues to designate the teachings of islam as "a religion of peace", rather than the "doctorine of domination and supression" (which it is).
EU: Civil rights crumbled due to PC attitudes by the institute, removing power from where power should be, and putting it in the hands of the moslem "victims".
EU: Continued mass muslim immigration with zero benefit.

Fact is brother, islam is winning.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 04:17:43 AM »
Who are you kidding?

US: Muslim sworn under oath via the koran
US: http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/018100.php
US & EU: Bends over backwards for muslims. Not dare utter the core islamic beliefs are a problem. Continues to designate the teachings of islam as "a religion of peace", rather than the "doctorine of domination and supression" (which it is).
EU: Civil rights crumbled due to PC attitudes by the institute, removing power from where power should be, and putting it in the hands of the moslem "victims".
EU: Continued mass muslim immigration with zero benefit.

Fact is brother, islam is winning.

sad, scary. but true  :-\

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2007, 05:28:29 AM »
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2007, 05:33:41 AM »
Yeah I wouldn't mind. I'd probably piss around all the grounds and stick my middle finger up to these imaginery spirits. That should rile them up good and proper.

keep thinking that way. It's a known fact that houses or places where human beings have died tragically are bad omens, if not prone to activity that cannot be explained.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2007, 05:54:13 AM »
keep thinking that way. It's a known fact that houses or places where human beings have died tragically are bad omens, if not prone to activity that cannot be explained.

It's a fact? A fact like the ones you spouted in the Columbus thread about how white man's achievements aren't that great? ::)

Places like this have a man made aurora about them. The conscious/unconscious mind takes over effecting the way people behave in such locations, leading the coincidences you're stupid enough to believe are the result of paranormal activity.

Why don't you ward away the evil spirits by using you African voodoo and sacrificing a child?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2007, 06:01:26 AM »
BULLCRAP..

BUILD THEM THE SAME WAY AS THEY DID IN 1973...SCREW THE DIRTY, FOUL SMELLING ARAB.
footloose and fancy free

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2007, 08:11:01 AM »
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2007, 01:30:45 PM »
It's a fact? A fact like the ones you spouted in the Columbus thread about how white man's achievements aren't that great? ::)

Places like this have a man made aurora about them. The conscious/unconscious mind takes over effecting the way people behave in such locations, leading the coincidences you're stupid enough to believe are the result of paranormal activity.

Why don't you ward away the evil spirits by using you African voodoo and sacrificing a child?

One, I never said that, nor implied that, that is your own insecurities and hatred toward Muslims that is coming out.

Two, that maybe a possibility, but I would wait and see.

Three, Voodoo or Voodon, doesn't include sacrificing kids, although there are many cultures including European ones that did so.

And four, let this not be a discussion of race, religion, but of the topic at hand.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

You don't think so? Find a house where someone has been brutally murdered (they typically are up for sale multiple times) contact the realtor, or the last person who lived there, ask some questions...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2007, 01:52:22 PM »
oh for god sake... Omen shmomen...

Let's see, it's New York and as you yanks like to call it the Capital of the World... I have never been in New York but I take a wild stab in the dark and say that you guys have a shortage in Property.
So it's entirely silly not to put another huge skyscraper there... in fact it will send out the right message to all scumbags who would like to try again... You kicked us in the nuts but we're still standing.

case closed.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2007, 02:14:10 PM »
One, I never said that, nor implied that, that is your own insecurities and hatred toward Muslims that is coming out.

Two, that maybe a possibility, but I would wait and see.

Three, Voodoo or Voodon, doesn't include sacrificing kids, although there are many cultures including European ones that did so.

And four, let this not be a discussion of race, religion, but of the topic at hand.

You don't think so? Find a house where someone has been brutally murdered (they typically are up for sale multiple times) contact the realtor, or the last person who lived there, ask some questions...

*yawn*

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2007, 04:46:10 PM »
BULLCRAP..

BUILD THEM THE SAME WAY AS THEY DID IN 1973...SCREW THE DIRTY, FOUL SMELLING ARAB.
yes i always thought it would be great to have rebuilt them exactly within a year as if nothing ever happened ,the arabs would have been pissed

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2007, 01:34:28 AM »

False, you're a fact and common sense denying idiotic far leftie.

Going off on a tangent in your post too... oh boy.

You're just going to get yourself into a corner after getting own like you did in the Columbus thread.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Master Blaster

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2007, 01:21:47 PM »
I would build three towers: "The Tri-Towers". They should be heavily armed with patriot missles.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2007, 01:29:46 PM »
False, you're a fact and common sense denying idiotic far leftie.

Going off on a tangent in your post too... oh boy.

You're just going to get yourself into a corner after getting own like you did in the Columbus thread.

Damn, I never got owned in the Columbus thread... Give examples. And I'm a leftie? Damn, all those conservative viewpoints that my friends have pointed out that I have, this is the first time someone says I am on the left. Well, now you have me pigeonholed, huh  ;). If you knew what I did for a living you wouldn't be stating that.

Nope, I stayed on point with my post. Your the one that has to iintroduce your non-logical hatred for anything that is different than your viewpoint, or lack of understanding.

I simply posed a question and gave my reasons. You don't like it, then don't post. Simple.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2007, 04:09:48 PM »
Hey I've got a good idea, you guys should build a Tower shaped like a Fuck you finger :)

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2007, 04:14:56 PM »
ABSOLUTELY NOT! it was a bad idea to begin with, and not to be pessimistic, but whatever they build will only be another open target to be blown up again! that ground is a place where the remains of people are! it should have been made into a memorial park or something where people could go to remember their loved ones! 

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2007, 04:15:43 PM »
Hey I've got a good idea, you guys should build a Tower shaped like a Fuck you finger :)

:)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2007, 01:26:45 AM »
Damn, I never got owned in the Columbus thread... Give examples. And I'm a leftie? Damn, all those conservative viewpoints that my friends have pointed out that I have, this is the first time someone says I am on the left. Well, now you have me pigeonholed, huh  ;). If you knew what I did for a living you wouldn't be stating that.

Nope, I stayed on point with my post. Your the one that has to iintroduce your non-logical hatred for anything that is different than your viewpoint, or lack of understanding.

I simply posed a question and gave my reasons. You don't like it, then don't post. Simple.

The fact that you align your extreme racial bias with my criticism of islam is comical.

I ask thee, for how long has being designated a muslim also classified you as a particular race? You're the racist here for making such assumptions.

WOOO, that's quite possible the most beautifully proportioned drawing of an hand I have ever seen!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2007, 03:58:40 AM »

WOOO, that's quite possible the most beautifully proportioned drawing of an hand I have ever seen!

thank you, i google searched for it for a whole 2 minutes...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2007, 04:49:44 AM »
The fact that you align your extreme racial bias with my criticism of islam is comical.

I ask thee, for how long has being designated a muslim also classified you as a particular race? You're the racist here for making such assumptions.

You don't get it do you...Yes, it is quite elementary that a Muslim is a follower of Islam, not a racial designation, just as Jew is a follower of Judaism,and etc., etc. now I'm racist...keep making me laugh, I'm still waiting on how I was owned in the Columbus thread...take your time.

But, I do agree with you on one thing, WOOO, that pick is off the chain!!!