Author Topic: Yanks one-up Boston......AGAIN  (Read 7264 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Yanks one-up Boston......AGAIN
« on: September 16, 2007, 08:33:19 PM »
This Boston team is seriously embarrassing. They're lucky they might be able to hold onto the division. I really can't see this team doing anything come playoff time. They've won 1 of the last 6 games against the Yanks, have barely stayed afloat and have watched their starting rotation and bullpen fall apart. I'll give them credit, they usually collapse in mid-August but it's soothing knowing that they're about to go into the playoffs playing like shit. I really wouldn't be surprised to see them bounced out of the first round. Blowing leads, can't close from behind, mediocre all around.

body88

Re: Yanks one-up Boston......AGAIN
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 08:36:26 PM »
This Boston team is seriously embarrassing. They're lucky they might be able to hold onto the division. I really can't see this team doing anything come playoff time. They've won 1 of the last 6 games against the Yanks, have barely stayed afloat and have watched their starting rotation and bullpen fall apart. I'll give them credit, they usually collapse in mid-August but it's soothing knowing that they're about to go into the playoffs playing like shit. I really wouldn't be surprised to see them bounced out of the first round. Blowing leads, can't close from behind, mediocre all around.

I hope your baseball predictions are better then your classic football quotes!!!!!! If they are like the football ones ill be living easy come playoff time! Answer me this wagon fury. Was the lose worse then the 38 - 14 beatdown the pats handed the unbeatable chargers?

Monster sports knowledge!

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 08:36:42 PM »
I heard back in japan the godzilla matsui had a child molestation conviction over turned on a technicality

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 08:41:23 PM »
it's not to late nick....

it's not to late to surrender and come over to winning side for eternal happiness being a sox fan....

leave the hatred and yankee behind and join us on our crusade......

beside everyone know bostons a baseball town and new yorks not !!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 08:43:07 PM »
it's not to late nick....

it's not to late to surrender and come over to winning side for eternal happiness being a sox fan....

leave the hatred and yankee behind and join us on our crusade......

beside everyone know bostons a baseball town and new yorks not !!!

I went up to Boston last year. I ended up pissing on the Red Sox logo at Fenway at 2 am. Was good stuff. Ironically, there weren't any Boston fans around to stop me.  :-X

Geo, there's been studies proving that 99% of Boston fans have repressed homosexual tendencies. Something tells me you aren't in that 1%!!!!

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 08:46:14 PM »
I ended up pissing on the Red Sox logo at Fenway

musta been a pretty small logo

body88

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2007, 10:53:50 PM »
I went up to Boston last year. I ended up pissing on the Red Sox logo at Fenway at 2 am. Was good stuff. Ironically, there weren't any Boston fans around to stop me.  :-X

Geo, there's been studies proving that 99% of Boston fans have repressed homosexual tendencies. Something tells me you aren't in that 1%!!!!

So let me get this straight. You leave your college on a weekend, drive hundreds of miles to Boston, wait until 2am and piss on Fenway when no one is around. You dont go out in a city with over 500,000 young coeds come fall and 75 colleges in the area. No bars, no chicks, just pissing on a stadium late at night? Thennn brag about it on a bodybuilding website? This is halarious, you really showed us Nick! F the chicks and the bars, im gonna show these clowns!!!!!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 04:35:00 AM »
So let me get this straight. You leave your college on a weekend, drive hundreds of miles to Boston, wait until 2am and piss on Fenway when no one is around. You dont go out in a city with over 500,000 young coeds come fall and 75 colleges in the area. No bars, no chicks, just pissing on a stadium late at night? Thennn brag about it on a bodybuilding website? This is halarious, you really showed us Nick! F the chicks and the bars, im gonna show these clowns!!!!!!!!

Umm, it was 2 am after a night of drinking at the bars and making our way back to the car to drive home drunk, dipshit. Are you really that stupid or are you projecting your college experience on me? Going to go with the latter, dork. You seem really, really bitter. It's just an internet forum and these are only words on a screen, no reason to smash your keyboard over them.  ;)

body88

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2007, 04:56:53 AM »
Umm, it was 2 am after a night of drinking at the bars and making our way back to the car to drive home drunk, dipshit. Are you really that stupid or are you projecting your college experience on me? Going to go with the latter, dork. You seem really, really bitter. It's just an internet forum and these are only words on a screen, no reason to smash your keyboard over them.  ;)

What bars? Haha this should be good.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2007, 07:31:20 AM »
GOOD SERIES.beckett was tough as usual.i would have loved a sweep but whatcha gonna do.jeter is so clutch every game matters to him,could be baltimore or royals dosen't matter.i have a disdain for schilling only on a baseball level don't know him from a hole in the wall,but on a sports level i love when yankees hammer him.he's a jackass and knows he's at the ropes end.he'll take off to a nat league team where his 91 mph fastball should be now.but i like baseball and as a die hard yankee fan can say that this rivarly is here to stay,and that is due to all the younger guys these teams have brought up and both teams have some good young talent.the spending sprees of last 6 yrs seems to be over,i mean j.d drew,pavano,pfftttt...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007, 10:32:09 AM »
What bars? Haha this should be good.

Cask and Flagon and The Fours. Not bad except for being chock full of prototypical Beantown douche bags. The BBQ Cheddar Burger from The Fours isn't half bad.

It feels pretty good emasculating you on a daily basis.

body88

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2007, 10:47:13 AM »
Cask and Flagon and The Fours. Not bad except for being chock full of prototypical Beantown douche bags. The BBQ Cheddar Burger from The Fours isn't half bad.

It feels pretty good emasculating you on a daily basis.

Next time shoot me a pm asshole. Maybe you might go some place half decent. Cask and Flagon is good before a sox game. I prefer fanuel hall or the theatere district. Although there are a ton of broads ( BU / BC / NEU ) at the Brighton bars.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2007, 12:32:42 PM »
I'll settle this beef for you guys.

I'm a born Bostonian, went to college in Boston and met my wife there.

We moved to NY in 1998 for business prospects and lived there until July of this year, when we moved to Colorado.

So I feel qualified to say that Beantown does indeed have douchebags aplenty, and NY is an HIV infested shithole full of toughguys.

With that said, Yankees suck, Go Sox, Hahaha Chad Pennington hahahaa Eli Manning GOOOOO PATS!!!

Hope this helps.

body88

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2007, 02:50:56 PM »
NYC is highly overrated. Yea it's large, yea its a good time at night. But day to day after the fun wears of it pretty much sucks. Most of it is a total hellhole.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2007, 05:51:18 PM »
NYC is highly overrated. Yea it's large, yea its a good time at night. But day to day after the fun wears of it pretty much sucks. Most of it is a total hellhole.

Like Boston? All cities are the same. NY is just slightly better than most.  ;D

body88

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2007, 05:59:09 PM »
Like Boston? All cities are the same. NY is just slightly better than most.  ;D

Dont get me wrong its fun. Biggest city in the world. I am talking day to day grind.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2007, 06:28:27 PM »
Nah, you're right. I actually only go in once every couple months when I'm home. Loses its luster after a few times.

Think I'm going to hit Providence and Brown this weekend to see a buddy. Haven't been up there in a while.  :o

And I'm not talking about Provincetown, so put down your lifesize Brady doll for a second.

body88

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2007, 07:05:23 PM »
Nah, you're right. I actually only go in once every couple months when I'm home. Loses its luster after a few times.

Think I'm going to hit Providence and Brown this weekend to see a buddy. Haven't been up there in a while.  :o

And I'm not talking about Provincetown, so put down your lifesize Brady doll for a second.

Go to ten for some steak and sushi before you go out. California role and the filet cant be beat. Good drinks to. Nice place to pregame. You should be knee deep in guido yankee slime down there, oh brother.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2007, 09:21:12 PM »

The Yankee footsteps are louder than those of the British on the night of Paul Revere's ride.

body88

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2007, 07:18:44 AM »
The Yankee footsteps are louder than those of the British on the night of Paul Revere's ride.

I don't think Tito is to concerned with the division with the things he has going on. The sox have youk out wirth a sore wrist (not expected to return immediately) Manny is just now about to come back after missing 19 games (oblique) , Ellsbury has a sore knee etc etc. Guys like Okajima need a rest etc.

They sox have a 7 1/2 game lead on the wild card. I think they are just trying to get guys healthy and ready for the playoffs.

I have not cared much about the division all year. i would much rather have a healthy ( as it can be) and rested club for the playoffs. Just my opinion tho.

They set there playoff rotation today by giving Dice the night off and starting Clay.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2007, 07:41:49 AM »
Go to ten for some steak and sushi before you go out. California role and the filet cant be beat. Good drinks to. Nice place to pregame. You should be knee deep in guido yankee slime down there, oh brother.

I hate guidos as much as the next guy. My part of CT has stayed Guido free for the most part. It's rich white boy area around here, so instead of guidos we get the A&F shirts that are 3x too small crowd. I'll try to check those places out if I go.

Anywho, it's actually 6 of that last 7 that the Sox have lost, not 5 of the last 6. HAHAHAHAHA!

body88

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2007, 07:44:50 AM »
I hate guidos as much as the next guy. My part of CT has stayed Guido free for the most part. It's rich white boy area around here, so instead of guidos we get the A&F shirts that are 3x too small crowd. I'll try to check those places out if I go.

Anywho, it's actually 6 of that last 7 that the Sox have lost, not 5 of the last 6. HAHAHAHAHA!

I know, my roomate in college was from Westport. I spent some time back when I was in school. Got drunk at the sea grape.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2007, 07:50:50 AM »
I know, my roomate in college was from Westport. I spent some time back when I was in school. Got drunk at the sea grape.

hahaha, my roommate last year was from Westport. Had his own stock portfolio and everything.

Was nice having an LCD tv in the room.  :o

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2007, 10:13:34 AM »

Hahaha back in the day I got toasted a couple of timers at the grape ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2007, 10:14:59 AM »

Down in southwest CT its all beaners :'(