Author Topic: Prank call to the Hersh's  (Read 24884 times)

Alex23

Re: Prank call to the Hersh's
« Reply #100 on: September 18, 2007, 04:16:21 PM »
i noticed you posted that you had a sister, one of several is my guess?

no brothers.

Where did I say that?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #101 on: September 18, 2007, 04:19:05 PM »
my bad, it was your gf sister's (gf?)

anyway, my thoughts were, you cannot have been an only child, or you wouldnt be this attention whore you are now

unless, in a sense you're still a child, and used to attention and dont get it anylonger... hmm.

i guess thats a possibility.

Z

Alex23

« Reply #102 on: September 18, 2007, 04:20:49 PM »
my bad, it was your gf sister's (gf?)
anyway, my thoughts were, you cannot have been an only child, or you wouldnt be this attention whore you are now
unless, in a sense you're still a child, and used to attention and dont get it anylonger... hmm.
i guess thats a possibility.

Calm down bro. You're overthinking the whole thing.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #103 on: September 18, 2007, 04:31:57 PM »
haha looks like Nick was melting down again today.  too easy... :D

Nick seriously you should think about joining a club at school or maybe doing intramurals to get out some  :-\
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #104 on: September 18, 2007, 04:43:46 PM »
Damn Bluto, you got wrecked by Alex. I notice that you're now following him around the rest of the board like a lost puppy. Give it a rest, you're a twat who obviously takes the board too seriously. Out of curiousity, how many pm's have you fired to Ron since you were bounced out of the MMA modship? I'm guessing no less than 35,000.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #105 on: September 18, 2007, 05:00:04 PM »
im taking getbig too seriously? you posted pictures of yourself in every single part of your house on here. you're going to a show to report back on getbig with a video camera! and you boast about having the # to the site owner.

::)

Alex has fun with this place and makes it interesting. He's one of the reasons I come here.

We could use more cool, smart guys like Alex and a lot less of two or three retards going around in an endless cycle of  You're obssesed....no you're obssesed.......no you're obsessed......no you're obsessed.... add infinitum.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2007, 05:31:01 PM »
haha looks like Nick was melting down again today.  too easy... :D

Nick seriously you should think about joining a club at school or maybe doing intramurals to get out some  :-\
I have to thank bitch "fists of" fury (love the name that bluto came up with), he gave me another entertaining morning while following the markets.......shit , your American economy is killing us............hope he's on again tomorrow. ;D   

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 18, 2007, 05:54:09 PM »
hahaha, the markets. HAHAHAHAHA, another internet millionaire who was exposed for living in arguably the poorest section of Toronto, only to turn around and deny that he gave out the address.

Let me guess, you run one of the five most successful hedge funds in the world and you've generated an algorithm to dictate market movement that the world's best mathematicians couldn't come up with, all while living above a restaurant in "Little Italy".  ::)

Where do these morons seriously come from?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2007, 07:13:55 PM »
We could use more cool, smart guys like Alex and a lot less of two or three retards going around in an endless cycle of  You're obssesed....no you're obssesed.......no you're obsessed......no you're obsessed.... add infinitum.

Agreed.  That obsession shit is stale.

Alex23

« Reply #109 on: September 19, 2007, 12:30:51 AM »
Alex has fun with this place and makes it interesting. He's one of the reasons I come here.

Thanks bro, means a lot.

I like this place for the camaraderie and macho aspect of it. Kinda like a virtual pub at 7PM on a thursday...

These twabs are starting the geek things up around here. I surprised myself being chased around by a couple of them today and wasted time reacting to it. Haven't done that in a while.

But they come and go. The cool bros however have been around for a while and aren't going anywhere ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #110 on: September 19, 2007, 02:48:57 AM »
"camaraderie"

oh brother.  ::)

Z

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: September 19, 2007, 05:23:29 AM »
hahaha, the markets. HAHAHAHAHA, another internet millionaire who was exposed for living in arguably the poorest section of Toronto, only to turn around and deny that he gave out the address.

Let me guess, you run one of the five most successful hedge funds in the world and you've generated an algorithm to dictate market movement that the world's best mathematicians couldn't come up with, all while living above a restaurant in "Little Italy".  ::)

Where do these morons seriously come from?
the same way I was exposed as a skinny, black guy with 15 inch arms........ :D.....u got some great sources

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: September 19, 2007, 07:42:53 AM »
A tall, strapping white kid with barely any "Jew" blood in him raised in a pretty well off family in one of the better parts of this country

Who beefs themselves up like that............total geek :D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #113 on: September 19, 2007, 09:28:30 AM »
savage man boobies

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 19, 2007, 09:48:29 AM »
Hey pump, serious question.  What are your lifts in the big 3?  You're a big guy and I'd imagine you move some fucking big weight.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: September 19, 2007, 10:03:52 AM »
Hey pump, serious question.  What are your lifts in the big 3?  You're a big guy and I'd imagine you move some fucking big weight.
I can only tell what I do in reps cause I haven't done anything close to singles in a very long time:

Bench: sets of 12 reps @ 365-385 lbs

Squats: sets of 15-20 reps @ 385 lbs

Deads:  sets of 6-10 reps @ approx. 585 lbs

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 19, 2007, 10:16:44 AM »
I can only tell what I do in reps cause I haven't done anything close to singles in a very long time:

Bench: sets of 12 reps @ 365-385 lbs

Squats: sets of 15-20 reps @ 385 lbs

Deads:  sets of 6-10 reps @ approx. 585 lbs

Goddayyyyyumn bro, those are some seriously badass numbers.  After seeing your size, I believe 'em.  I bet your BP 1RM, if you trained for it, is in the area of 550-575, if not more.  You mentioned not doing 1RM's in a while...did you used to compete?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: September 19, 2007, 10:23:20 AM »
Goddayyyyyumn bro, those are some seriously badass numbers.  After seeing your size, I believe 'em.  I bet your BP 1RM, if you trained for it, is in the area of 550-575, if not more.  You mentioned not doing 1RM's in a while...did you used to compete?
never competed, but according to the bitch "fist of" fury, (I love that name), I don't lift enough for a guy thats 330........

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #118 on: September 19, 2007, 10:24:07 AM »
never competed, but according to the bitch "fist of" fury, (I love that name), I don't lift enough for a guy thats 330........
i think you do but ima still fuck wit yah  :D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2007, 10:24:29 AM »

You're the same obese twat claiming 22" arms at 41 years old. And in reality, you're upwards of 350 pounds, so those lifts really aren't impressive at all.

By the way, why do you consistently avoid every question I ask you about your "stock market job"? Do you consider your portfolio of three shares of IBM to qualify you as a "day trader"?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #120 on: September 19, 2007, 10:26:01 AM »
You're the same obese twat claiming 22" arms at 41 years old. And in reality, you're upwards of 350 pounds, so those lifts really aren't impressive at all.

By the way, why do you consistently avoid every question I ask you about your "stock market job"? Do you consider your portfolio of three shares of IBM to qualify you as a "day trader"?
how yah been mr. hersh? :D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 19, 2007, 10:26:57 AM »
how yah been mr. hersh? :D

Same old, same old. Beating off these queers trying to blow me with a belt and bamboo stick. You know the deal. How have you been my fine fellow?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2007, 10:28:14 AM »

If you're benching several dozen pounds more than your bodyweight FOR SETS OF 12 :o , I'd say you're doing just fine.  It's like somebody weighing 250 benching 285 or so for the same reps and sets.  You should think about competing in the SHW division.  If you're a natty, you could break some state records on your first try depending on where you are.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2007, 10:28:58 AM »
Same old, same old. Beating off these queers trying to blow me with a belt and bamboo stick. You know the deal. How have you been my fine fellow?
getting married on the 13th of oct  :)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: September 19, 2007, 10:30:39 AM »

Look who pops up out of the woodwork, first off, someone with arms like you should not put down anybody's lifts.  I still can't figure out what you're doing in a bodybuilding board.