Author Topic: Prank call to the Hersh's  (Read 24802 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Prank call to the Hersh's
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2007, 09:11:55 AM »
Fuck, the poor kid couldn't handle it and logged off...............Then he'll come back and say that he had better things to do then talk to us.........It was fun while it lasted ;D

one can predict what he will say every time, i bet a programmer could do a berzerkfury automatic script in minutes...
Z

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2007, 09:16:17 AM »
speaking of fights bezerk "fists of" fury was suppose to have a muay thai fight this summer... turned out the only weightclass he would be able to fight in was agegroup 5-7  :-\

classic

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2007, 10:44:02 AM »
Got to love it. The two morons that are willing to spend hours upon hours repeating the same stuff are talking about logging off. It's 12 pm in the afternoon, I can't spend all day arguing with a guy that's 35% bodyfat and calls himself a bodybuilder and a 110 pound impoverished Czech that's afraid to post a pic.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2007, 10:48:58 AM »
Got to love it. The two morons that are willing to spend hours upon hours repeating the same stuff are talking about logging off. It's 12 pm in the afternoon, I can't spend all day arguing with a guy that's 35% bodyfat and calls himself a bodybuilder and a 110 pound impoverished Czech that's afraid to post a pic.
I thought I was a little black, skinny guywith 15inch arms.................... ........ :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2007, 11:49:06 AM »
hahaha berzerkfury was gone for less than 2 hours. he cant stay away from this place. he hates it. he spend every minute telling everybody how much this place sucks and anyone who spends time here is an idiot. yet he's here more than most.

what a total idiot.

why would anyone spend time at a place they hate? madness. guy is a total nut.
Z

Alex23

« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2007, 11:57:10 AM »
hahaha berzerkfury was gone for less than 2 hours. he cant stay away from this place. he hates it. he spend every minute telling everybody how much this place sucks and anyone who spends time here is an idiot. yet he's here more than most.

what a total idiot.

why would anyone spend time at a place they hate? madness. guy is a total nut.

Looking at the various idiotic threads you started and your 18k posts, the joke is on you to even bring that up.

He's deeply incrusted in your head.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2007, 12:12:44 PM »
Looking at the various idiotic threads you started and your 18k posts, the joke is on you to even bring that up.

He's deeply incrusted in your head.

i like this place and im part of the crew running it. that i got a lot of posts make perfect sense.

he hates this place. and he doesnt run shit. that he got a lot of posts make no sense.

hope this helps.

Z

Alex23

« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2007, 12:23:19 PM »
i like this place and im part of the crew running it. that i got a lot of posts make perfect sense.
he hates this place. and he doesnt run shit. that he got a lot of posts make no sense.
hope this helps.

I don't think he hates it. He hates the tools trolling it and don't we all. This is why getbig has an integrated natural selection going.

Dude, no offense about the "crew" part but every time I see Ron, we joke about getbig and he swears he has not idea who your are.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2007, 12:30:23 PM »
I don't think he hates it. He hates the tools trolling it and don't we all. This is why getbig has an integrated natural selection going.

Dude, no offense about the "crew" part but every time I see Ron, we joke about getbig and he swears he has not idea who your are.

sure he hates it. thats the whole point he's trying to make. anyone spending a lot of time on this place is a sucker for doing it. but why would you be a sucker if you spent time on a place you like? you wouldnt. that makes him the sucker.

as for the crew, as a multiple moderator i AM part of the crew. that ron doesnt know me doesnt change this fact one bit.

anything else you want me to explain to you? im going out for dinner so it gotta be quick.

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2007, 12:41:15 PM »
If I hated this place I wouldn't be here. But there's a thin line between "tolerate" and "obsessed". There is no reason any person, be they 11 years old, or 44 years old, should be logging 15-20 hours A DAY on this site, 7 days a week, for months on end. I can think of 1000 different things I could do with that time that would be 100x more productive than following some random people around a forum logging 250+ posts about them. I did it for a month, and it was the biggest waste of time I've ever made and that was around 10 hours a day, not 20 like you.

Hell, the hour and a half I've wasted on here today during class time was completely unproductive. Missed notes arguing with two grown men who collectively make $40k/year and live in shitholes, and look like shit to boot.

You've been consistently doing it for the better part of a year. Go outside, get a hobby, or a life.

I've talked to Ron too, half the time he doesn't even spell your name right, that's how little he cares about you.

Alex23

« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2007, 12:46:12 PM »
I've talked to Ron too, half the time he doesn't even spell your name right, that's how little he cares about you.

I think you just hurt Bulto's feelings bro. ;D

Allways cracks me up when I read the "complaints" board and see all the 12k+ tweebs posters complaining to Ron and then whine "Ron doesn't care anymore" bou hou hou...

Then I see Ron at shows and he's like "huh? who? oh the board... it's just for fun, they take it too far"

Epic Warcraft like addiction.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2007, 12:47:59 PM »
I think you just hurt Bulto's feelings bro. ;D

Allways cracks me up when I read the "complaints" board and see all the 12k+ tweebs posters complaining to Ron and then whine "Ron doesn't care anymore" bou hou hou...

Then I see Ron at shows and he's like "huh? who? oh the board... it's just for fun, they take it too far"

Epic Warcraft like addiction.

hahahaha! He messaged me a month ago about ProteinFarts complaining about me attacking him again and Ron calls him and I quote, "The Proteinman". This was in between rants by the clown talking about how tight he and Ron are and that he runs this place and could have anyone he wanted banned.

Ron is probably the sanest guy on this site.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #87 on: September 18, 2007, 02:44:20 PM »
not even gonna read those lengthy half page meltdowns
Z

Alex23

« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2007, 03:16:17 PM »
not even gonna read those lengthy half page meltdowns

Like Ron says, ok "Bulto"....

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #89 on: September 18, 2007, 03:19:22 PM »
hahaha imagine that, you coming to a show, meet up with ron and bring MY name up

thats how deep inside your head i am

thats insane. there's no chance in hell i would EVER bring your name up in any situation - and i never have!

haha
Z

Alex23

« Reply #90 on: September 18, 2007, 03:21:52 PM »
hahaha imagine that, you coming to a show, meet up with ron and bring MY name up

thats how deep inside your head i am

thats insane. there's no chance in hell i would EVER bring your name up in any situation - and i never have!

haha

Didn't you just said you weren't going to read the "lenghty meltdowns" ?

I never said that. He brought it up and we had a good laugh.

Sorry bro.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #91 on: September 18, 2007, 03:27:02 PM »
Didn't you just said you weren't going to read the "lenghty meltdowns" ?

I never said that. He brought it up and we had a good laugh.

Sorry bro.

oh, ron who doesnt know me brought me up, that make sense  ::)

Z

Alex23

« Reply #92 on: September 18, 2007, 03:28:12 PM »
oh, ron who doesnt know me brought me up, that make sense  ::)

Again, I never said that.

Is english your first language?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #93 on: September 18, 2007, 03:30:45 PM »
Again, I never said that.

Is english your first language?

of course not.

but i recognize an owning attempt when i see one, and as usual it blows up in your face  :-\

Z

Alex23

« Reply #94 on: September 18, 2007, 03:33:26 PM »
of course not.
but i recognize an owning attempt when i see one, and as usual it blows up in your face  :-\

Not trying to "own" you bro. We're just pointing out the fact that you guys take getbig way too seriously.

Check the Complaint board, then give Ron a call to if he cares.. that'll give you a reality check.

Do you need his number?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #95 on: September 18, 2007, 03:35:43 PM »
Not trying to "own" you bro. We're just pointing out the fact that you guys take getbig way too seriously.

Check the Complaint board, then give Ron a call to if he cares.. that'll give you a reality check.

Do you need his number?

im taking getbig too seriously? you posted pictures of yourself in every single part of your house on here. you're going to a show to report back on getbig with a video camera! and you boast about having the # to the site owner.

::)
Z

Alex23

« Reply #96 on: September 18, 2007, 03:57:55 PM »
im taking getbig too seriously? you posted pictures of yourself in every single part of your house on here. you're going to a show to report back on getbig with a video camera! and you boast about having the # to the site owner.

And you point? I get involved with bodybuilding outside this fucking board. I post pics for fun. You're affraid to because you're a teenager and fantasize on Ron.

Get a life bro.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #97 on: September 18, 2007, 04:00:10 PM »

And you point? I get involved with bodybuilding outside this fucking board. I post pics for fun. You're affraid to because you're a teenager and fantasize on Ron.

Get a life bro.

get a life? you told me you were leaving, and here you are again, posting...

Z

Alex23

« Reply #98 on: September 18, 2007, 04:06:33 PM »
get a life? you told me you were leaving, and here you are again, posting...

Procrastinating... I'm having too much fun arguing with you...  :-*

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #99 on: September 18, 2007, 04:11:32 PM »
i noticed you posted that you had a sister, one of several is my guess?

no brothers.

Z