Author Topic: How much do you think a Manager at Burger King makes?  (Read 3528 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
How much do you think a Manager at Burger King makes?
« on: September 17, 2007, 03:45:41 PM »
I am doing a loan for this guy who is a manager at BK. He faxed me his 2006 W-2's today. Any guesses?
E

danielson

• Getbig V
Re: How much do you think a Manager at Burger King makes?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 03:51:44 PM »
Come on, guess. I bet you will be surprised.
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 03:51:49 PM »

danielson

• Getbig V
E

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 04:14:35 PM »
It depends on the BK, but if you consider Bonuses and stuff like that and location... He can pull down anywhere between 80 and 100K if not more if the location is excellent and his "waste ration" is low I'd guess.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 04:18:11 PM »
It depends on the BK, but if you consider Bonuses and stuff like that and location... He can pull down anywhere between 80 and 100K if not more if the location is excellent and his "waste ration" is low I'd guess.

Hmmm, well this guy made 67,300$ last year. He is not a regional type manager, just manges one place. Not saying that is a ton of money, but I was shocked. Of course Michigan and California are totally different, you could not even live a shitty existence on that type of money in some parts of your state. I honestly would have guessed they made about 30 k. I am glad though, cuz he had to make at least 49k for the loan to work(debt to income ratio).
E

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 04:23:34 PM »
Hmmm, well this guy made 67,300$ last year. He is not a regional type manager, just manges one place. Not saying that is a ton of money, but I was shocked. Of course Michigan and California are totally different, you could not even live a shitty existence on that type of money in some parts of your state. I honestly would have guessed they made about 30 k. I am glad though, cuz he had to make at least 49k for the loan to work(debt to income ratio).

It is a bit shocking... I knew a guy who managed a 7-11 in the Chicago area and he made 6 figures... That one really shocked me.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 04:27:18 PM »
that seems like an awful lot for a BK manager, Missouri is probably a lot like Michigan in that you can live pretty well on 67K.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2007, 04:39:01 PM »
that seems like an awful lot for a BK manager, Missouri is probably a lot like Michigan in that you can live pretty well on 67K.

Yeah, probably very close, cost of living wise. I was thought that was pretty high. He said he works 48 hours a week, which is not too bad I guess. Not that I would ever want to work that much.
E

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2007, 05:10:57 PM »
Yeah, probably very close, cost of living wise. I was thought that was pretty high. He said he works 48 hours a week, which is not too bad I guess. Not that I would ever want to work that much.

I probably work around that much... sometimes more, sometimes less... I hate working in general of course, but still... Those aren't terrible hours. I knew cracker barrel managers that worked almost 80 hours a week... it was terrible and those guys were like Assistant Managers making around 40K or so...

Ugh!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007, 05:30:40 PM »

That is interesting....I would guessed mid 40s.   FYI ~ those little Burger King  mini-cinammon roll things they got....good shit.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2007, 05:33:01 PM »
That is interesting....I would guessed mid 40s.   FYI ~ those little Burger King  mini-cinammon roll things they got....good shit.
their double cheeseburgers are heaven on earth, fries suck ass though.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2007, 05:34:15 PM »
their double cheeseburgers are heaven on earth, fries suck ass though.

Oh hell yeah, many a cheat day I've had BK double cheeseburgers....and by cheat day I mean any fvckin time I want em.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2007, 05:38:15 PM »
Oh hell yeah, many a cheat day I've had BK double cheeseburgers....and by cheat day I mean any fvckin time I want em.
fucckin' things just melt in your mouth.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2007, 05:56:39 PM »
$13.50 per hour.  Plus all the titties he can eat.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2007, 07:55:55 AM »

every day of your life has been a cheat day so far
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2007, 07:56:34 AM »

is that what he gets out after taxes or what
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2007, 08:23:19 AM »
is that what he gets out after taxes or what

Before taxes.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2007, 08:29:43 AM »
whats it after taxes etc
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2007, 08:33:32 AM »
whats it after taxes etc

It doesn't say. We don't think like that over here. When we talk salaries, it is always pre-taxes. I could use his paystubs and multiply them I guess.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2007, 08:34:08 AM »
 :D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2007, 08:35:08 AM »
Willing to bet he makes more than Bluto!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2007, 08:42:21 AM »
Hahahaha, the average salary in the Czech Republic is roughly $10000 a year. Even in Prague the average is only $20k. Hello living way below the poverty line in America Bluto!  ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2007, 08:51:57 AM »
ive never been average

cr is a great country!
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2007, 08:58:41 AM »
ive never been average

cr is a great country!

So, let's say you're twice better than average. Only $40k and something tells me you're working a dead end job probably under the average. How's that $15k/year salary treating you? Further proof the only UFC event you've been to was the one in your head.