Author Topic: The Jena 6....What do guy's think of this?  (Read 9022 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: The Jena 6....What do guy's think of this?
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2007, 11:53:35 AM »
That's true.  I read somewhere that blacks were pissed because that noose thing was not considered a hate crime, which I think it should be frankly.  All racial ribbing aside, there are just some things you can't do anymore in society.

to be suspended for three days for hanging nooses because it was a "prank" is laughable. Up here in CT that's expulsion. I don't know too many people who would consider that a prank.

Agree with both these points........all jokes aside........as a black person I can say that I personally find nooses to be far more than a "joke" or "poor taste". Seriously uncool.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2007, 12:27:52 PM »
Umm, when did I say that you couldn't say guys? have you read my posts about filthy sand guys? I don't really have anything against black people, I have some black friends, so what? How about fuck you and your Ugly Betty looking wife ;)

i remember you telling me i couldn't be racist. if you hate nhiggers then that's cool with me
$

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2007, 12:33:51 PM »
i remember you telling me i couldn't be racist. if you hate nhiggers then that's cool with me

No I didn't. I don't hate blacks, I do hate dunecoons though. At any rate hate is welcome here. The V has a no racism policy, not the Y.
E

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2007, 04:38:49 PM »
I do have negative views on blacks most of the time however I am sure the white dude had it coming in this case.  You talk shit be ready to back it up no matter what the cost.  Thats the price you pay. However,  they can all rot in hell...I don't give a fuck.

The worst thing that will come of this is more racial tension and blacks marching, protesting,  drinking Old English and smoking blunts crying about justice instead of finding a fucking job.   :'(

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2007, 05:25:25 PM »
When I was a kid 4 kids tried to beat me up.   I'd like to see those fuckers try that now!

Who am I kiddin?  They'd probably whoop my ass again.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2007, 05:28:15 PM »
How can so many people drive across the country to protest anyway? Don't these people have jobs? Personally if six white dudes jumped a black dude, I can't see myself driving to bumfuck Louisiana to protest his incarceration. Some people are weird.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2007, 05:34:28 PM »
How can so many people drive across the country to protest anyway? Don't these people have jobs? Personally if six white dudes jumped a black dude, I can't see myself driving to bumfuck Louisiana to protest his incarceration. Some people are weird.
exactly, i was watching the news around 6:30am the other day when this shit first came up and they showed these losers getting on buses and heading down there, now Jesse and Al are involved, what a fucckin' joke, those kids should do time they beat a kid up.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2007, 05:37:59 PM »
exactly, i was watching the news around 6:30am the other day when this shit first came up and they showed these losers getting on buses and heading down there, now Jesse and Al are involved, what a fucckin' joke, those kids should do time they beat a kid up.

I will never understand that mindset. I am sure they just wanted a few free meals and to get out of the ghettos they live in. Seriously, who fkn cares if people go to jail cuz the they try to kill someone else. They are supposed to go to jail.
E

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2007, 05:46:16 PM »
I will never understand that mindset. I am sure they just wanted a few free meals and to get out of the ghettos they live in. Seriously, who fkn cares if people go to jail cuz the they try to kill someone else. They are supposed to go to jail.

The kid that is still in jail is not a saint.  He had prior convictions of assault and some other stuff.  He would be headed to prison sooner or later anyway. fuck em.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2007, 05:48:36 PM »
The kid that is still in jail is not a saint.  He had prior convictions of assault and some other stuff.  He would be headed to prison sooner or later anyway. fuck em.

From what I understand he couldn't afford his bail. Poor people should know better than to go around and try to kill people. I hope he gets a life sentence.
E

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2007, 05:58:56 PM »
From what I understand he couldn't afford his bail. Poor people should know better than to go around and try to kill people. I hope he gets a life sentence.

I hope he gets shanked and killed so the public won't have to pay for his ass in prison.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2007, 06:04:53 PM »
I hope he gets shanked and killed so the public won't have to pay for his ass in prison.

Exactly. Who fkn cares about some pos thug anyway.
E

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2007, 06:05:45 PM »

Good post.

I agree.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2007, 07:18:14 PM »
I do have negative views on blacks most of the time however I am sure the white dude had it coming in this case.  You talk shit be ready to back it up no matter what the cost.  Thats the price you pay. However,  they can all rot in hell...I don't give a fuck.

The worst thing that will come of this is more racial tension and blacks marching, protesting,  drinking Old English and smoking blunts crying about justice instead of finding a fucking job.   :'(

You keep talking shit like that about people and there will be a "GetBig 6"! I wonder if Big Al Sharpton will come help your ass!? I think some brother must have whipped your ass in the past or banged your girl! I don't see any other reason why you would hate blacks this way! If you don't know the entire story you should probably STFU son!
W

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2007, 07:21:23 PM »
OK so should SS go to jail for him and his buddies pistol whipping and beating some Mexican into a coma?
what's crazy is i didn't get charged cause i did it after he stabbed my friend 2 times in the back, but now the guy that did the stabbing is saying he was defending his brother which my friend had held down over a pool table at the time, but wasn't harming him at that point...I'll keep you guy up to date after the 1st of oct. i hope this scum bag gets at least 5 years but i doubt it :-\

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2007, 07:37:42 PM »
You keep talking shit like that about people and there will be a "GetBig 6" I wonder if Big Al Sharpton will come help your ass? I think some brother must have whipped your ass in the past! If you don't know the entire story you should probably STFU son!

Oh sorry. Are you African American.  ::)

GetBig6 = LOL

I don't know where you live dude but there is somebody getting shot up every night in St. Louis.  I live in reality.  I see it everyday.  I have black friends of course.    They feels the same way about their own people.  Lazy, blame game, alcohol, ho's, pimpin, gangs,  all that shit. We are talking about these gutter rats though.  Not your average Joe blow black dude working and shit.  I hate anyone that is a burden on society.  That includes whites,blacks, disabled, Fat fucks etc.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2007, 07:38:07 PM »
You keep talking shit like that about people and there will be a "GetBig 6"! I wonder if Big Al Sharpton will come help your ass!? I think some brother must have whipped your ass in the past or banged your girl! I don't see any other reason why you would hate blacks this way! If you don't know the entire story you should probably STFU son!
hahahahaha meltdown!!!

Hustle are you a "person of color"?

serious question, don't respond like an ass*hole.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2007, 07:49:45 PM »
Oh sorry. Are you African American.  ::)

GetBig6 = LOL

I don't know where you live dude but there is somebody getting shot up every night in St. Louis.  I live in reality.  I see it everyday.  I have black friends of course.    They feels the same way about their own people.  Lazy, blame game, alcohol, ho's, pimpin, gangs,  all that shit. We are talking about these gutter rats though.  Not your average Joe blow black dude working and shit.  I hate anyone that is a burden on society.  That includes whites,blacks, disabled, Fat fucks etc.

Ok thats better glad you clarified who you were taking about!
W

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2007, 07:53:16 PM »
hahahahaha meltdown!!!

Hustle are you a "person of color"?

serious question, don't respond like an ass*hole.

Chaos "Meltdown" is so passé lol! Anyway yes I am!
W

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2007, 08:24:17 PM »
Chaos "Meltdown" is so passé lol! Anyway yes I am!

My buddy, who is black, always says shit like...

"I gotta get my Hustle on"

"Man, I'm out here Hustlin for this money"

Is that how you got your name?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2007, 08:36:58 PM »

yeah he's trying to break the stereotype by naming himself after it ::)

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2007, 08:46:10 PM »
yeah he's trying to break the stereotype by naming himself after it ::)

yep...and people wonder why there are stereotypes.   ::)

Of course only blacks get offended.  I have never met a white dude that gave a fuck about being called a cracker or peckerwood and stuff.  I have been called cracker many times.  I think it's funny.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2007, 08:48:43 PM »
yep...and people wonder why there are stereotypes.   ::)

Of course only blacks get offended.  I have never met a white dude that gave a fuck about being called a cracker or peckerwood and stuff.  I have been called cracker many times.  I think it's funny.
yep, even if you call a beener a beener, they don't get pissed, only the blacks get pissed and whine about shit like that. Look at Jackson and Sharpton, whiniest little bitches holding their own race back 50 years, but blacks are too blind to see this so they follow along like good little Tobies...........
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2007, 09:07:33 PM »

Ok this is for your education! I am called "Hustle Man" because when I was a kid playing basketball in the police athletic league (PAL) I was not a good shooter at first and I could not dribble or pass the ball that well either but the one thing I could do was hustle! I was MR Hustle I was everywhere anyway I got better and played well but the name stuck so My friends call me "Hustle". So this nickname has nothing to do with breaking any laws. I am sure other ethnic groups use terms of endearment and nicknames so it really something personal and intimate, it's not a cultural thing, cappish?
W

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2007, 09:22:43 PM »
yep, even if you call a beener a beener, they don't get pissed, only the blacks get pissed and whine about shit like that. Look at Jackson and Sharpton, whiniest little bitches holding their own race back 50 years, but blacks are too blind to see this so they follow along like good little Tobies...........

You are wrong brother I am an individual don't glump me in with Jackson and Sharpton because we are the same color (Maybe). of course cracker is not offensive to you, cracker has never been used to hold you down maybe we should discuss racial epithets and see how it affects folk. For me it all in the delivery. If it's intended to harm then I responnd accordingly. If its intended as a term of endearment the I respond accordingly. I don't use racial slurs one way or another simply because I think it a form of ignorance but thats me. I am a Man converse with me like a man (MY name is "so n so" address me as such) give do respect I always say. I individualized people no matter the color; fuckheads come in many different colors. We all have stereotypes we are labled with can you handle yours?
W