Author Topic: The Jena 6....What do guy's think of this?  (Read 9023 times)

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
Re: The Jena 6....What do guy's think of this?
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2007, 05:44:11 PM »
BTW, just throwing this example out there, what if I were part of a WP gang, using my right to protest, walking down the street, holding up my Swastika flag and throwing Hitler salutes. Every f'ing inch of that walk, I would be surrounded by Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson lovers calling me every name in the book. Now, isn't that hypocritical? I mean here they are calling me any name they can, while complaining about being called ni**ers. Even if you take away the name calling, they are still protesting about my beliefs, BUT, if I was protesting kwanzzaaa, or hannakahh, I would be labeled a racist.

I see a massive double standard in the world and to be honest, it isn't in the white man's favor.

I agree with you man I really do and like I said its the intent behind the words that causes problems!
W

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2007, 05:50:25 PM »
I agree with you but you missed my point! Name calling means nothing really it's what is being implied behind the word!

But I will ask you this, should I let someone call me whatever to my face (not this internet BS) they want and never say anything? I think if someone called you out especially in front of your kids you would do something, yes/no/maybe? Well I have had that done to me this year when I was in WVA dude called me a Nig and my kids nigs right infront of my face and kept taunting me with racial slurs! What should I do or have done bro?
you should have laughed and walked off with your kids, set an example they could follow, what did you do?

I agree with you man I really do and like I said its the intent behind the words that causes problems!
intent means shit to me, until someone gets physical, it means nothing, it is all talk. ;)

Say what you want about me, my family, my kid, my dogs, my house, my penis, my truck, my dingdong, my motorcyle,etc,etc, don't care, lay your f'ing hands on me though and well.......... ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2007, 05:57:48 PM »
you should have laughed and walked off with your kids, set an example they could follow, what did you do?

intent means shit to me, until someone gets physical, it means nothing, it is all talk. ;)

Say what you want about me, my family, my kid, my dogs, my house, my penis, my truck, my dingdong, my motorcyle,etc,etc, don't care, lay your f'ing hands on me though and well.......... ;D

I smiled and got them out of there but I didn't take it lightly! You know some people still like to hang black folks so I smiled left my buggy in the store and moved on!
W

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2007, 06:15:07 PM »
I smiled and got them out of there but I didn't take it lightly! You know some people still like to hang black folks so I smiled left my buggy in the store and moved on!
did you go on a half hour rant about white folks and "how ignorant they are and how you would love to take them out" in front of your kids, or did you let it pass?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2007, 06:27:28 PM »
I am not upset about slavery it's history I think what puts me off is the ignorance that followed case and point windsor88 he must be a kid!

You on the other hand are posting how you really feel I can respect that and we both learn about each other. But the ignorant like windsor88 are cowards and if they were ever put into the environment they so  freely make light of I think the cowardly floodgates would burst open!

::)

I have been called the White devil, peckerwood, cracker, etc...all too often since I USED to party with the brothas.  Some were cool and some were just hateful dickheads who seemed to personally blame me for there downfalls.  It is a two way street with racism.  I like anyone that respects me and respects themselves.  Black/mex/oriental it don't matter.  I was just messing around with the "boy" comment.  You seem to be an OK guy.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2007, 10:22:33 PM »
did you go on a half hour rant about white folks and "how ignorant they are and how you would love to take them out" in front of your kids, or did you let it pass?

No I didn't; my fiance is white and I would never do that anyway! I thought to myself; My kids don't need to here this, then of course I also wanted to confront him but she calmed me down and said "let it go" and I did. She witnessed the entire episode and I really think that was the issue that guy had with me anyway because I was with a white woman. First he mumble to to his hunting buddies as we passed by them "Another guy lover" and "excuse me OJ", shit like that. I ignored it for a minute but I felt uneasy so we left our shopping cart and the market.

::)

I have been called the White devil, peckerwood, cracker, etc...all too often since I USED to party with the brothas.  Some were cool and some were just hateful dickheads who seemed to personally blame me for there downfalls.  It is a two way street with racism.  I like anyone that respects me and respects themselves.  Black/mex/oriental it don't matter.  I was just messing around with the "boy" comment.  You seem to be an OK guy.

In that case we are cool no offense and none taken. But I get tired of the  shit man my kids have to deal with stupid assholes like that guy in the market and the type of "brothas" that called you names, its totally uncalled for. And yes it is a "two way street with racism"!
W

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2007, 07:25:04 PM »
I say they hang 'em...HAHAHA!!!!
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!