Author Topic: Let's have a little contest Pumphard, you chickenshit.  (Read 9920 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: Let's have a little contest Pumphard, you chickenshit.
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2007, 12:21:38 PM »
are u serious with that comment.........you make me laugh.......regarding the contest, are u guys kids, people are going to vote for whoever they like and vote against who they dislike......and he kisses more ass then me, so he's got more of his little buddies on his side
::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: September 20, 2007, 12:21:47 PM »
All Pumphard has to do is say yes. His pic's already out here. But him not accepting or avoiding it is pure evidence of him being 1) ashamed of his physique, 2) a gigantic pussy and 3) ashamed of his physique. Really Pumphard, you think I'm 140 pounds (I'm at 145 as of this morning) so you really shouldn't have anything to worry about. My arms are 12", been working out for the better part of 2 decades (news to me) and you're the big bad, 330 pound BEAST. What say you coward?
how could i be ashamed of my physique if i posted my pic, u on the other hand denied that pic was u

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2007, 12:23:18 PM »
All Pumphard has to do is say yes. His pic's already out here. But him not accepting or avoiding it is pure evidence of him being 1) ashamed of his physique, 2) a gigantic pussy and 3) ashamed of his physique. Really Pumphard, you think I'm 140 pounds (I'm at 145 as of this morning) so you really shouldn't have anything to worry about. My arms are 12", been working out for the better part of 2 decades (news to me) and you're the big bad, 330 pound BEAST. What say you coward?

just post your pic already, pumphard has.  Or are you a chicken?  Are you waiting for someone to find them online and post them for you, just like your pics were posted the last time?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2007, 12:23:35 PM »
i have to say that you give bf as much shit as he does you pumphard

this is your chance to put an end to it
T

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #79 on: September 20, 2007, 12:24:03 PM »
are u serious with that comment.........you make me laugh.......regarding the contest, are u guys kids, people are going to vote for whoever they like and vote against who they dislike......and he kisses more ass then me, so he's got more of his little buddies on his side

hahaha, you're a fucking snatch. Are you really that obsessed that you can't do with a one month break? It's a simple contest. You're happy being 330 pounds of lard, I'm happy with being 120 pounds soaking wet. We'll see what the Y boarders think. You post here and no where else, what are you afraid of? A one month break? You're a pussy.

Yep  >:(

;D

Always knew it!!!!!

how could i be ashamed of my physique if i posted my pic, u on the other hand denied that pic was u

And? I'm willing to post it now. Hell, I'm willing to lay my account on the line over it. You're not. You're a douche bag and a coward. You talk enough shit about my "supposed" physique. You shouldn't have a problem putting your pic you posted up against mine.

just post your pic already, pumphard has.  Or are you a chicken?  Are you waiting for someone to find them online and post them for you, just like your pics were posted the last time?

Since when has the opinion of a gimmick I have NEVER heard of mattered? Crawl back into your hole that you were apparently in for the better part of 10 months.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2007, 12:25:14 PM »
its all on preference, and I know the preference nowadays with the so called younger crowd, is a more toned, smaller physique, I can admit that........But I grew up in the eighties, where it was all about size  

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2007, 12:25:40 PM »
its all on preference, and I know the preference nowadays with the so called younger crowd, is a more toned, smaller physique, I can admit that........But I grew up in the eighties, where it was all about size  
fair enough

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2007, 12:26:34 PM »

hahaha, here comes the excuses. The majority of the people on the Y are in there 30's, hot shot. You just might win. Why are you making excuses for being a fat, obese, out of shape slob? Avesher is like you, only he's trying to lose the weight and doesn't brag about having "21-inch" arms with 6" of fat on them.  ::)

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2007, 12:27:30 PM »
Hersh is running scared as usual, I guess he wants us to find his pics online and post them for him just like last time when he got humiliated and disappeared from getbig for like 2 months

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2007, 12:28:27 PM »
hahaha, you're a fucking snatch. Are you really that obsessed that you can't do with a one month break? It's a simple contest. You're happy being 330 pounds of lard, I'm happy with being 120 pounds soaking wet. We'll see what the Y boarders think. You post here and no where else, what are you afraid of? A one month break? You're a pussy.

Always knew it!!!!!

And? I'm willing to post it now. Hell, I'm willing to lay my account on the line over it. You're not. You're a douche bag and a coward. You talk enough shit about my "supposed" physique. You shouldn't have a problem putting your pic you posted up against mine.

Since when has the opinion of a gimmick I have NEVER heard of mattered? Crawl back into your hole that you were apparently in for the better part of 10 months.
who cares what the y posters think, u act that their your only friends........post your pics, and let them decide, i don't care..........what does it change, your still a scrawny, bigmouth with bag Jewish genes, face it.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2007, 12:28:34 PM »
hahaha, here comes the excuses. The majority of the people on the Y are in there 30's, hot shot. You just might win. Why are you making excuses for being a fat, obese, out of shape slob? Avesher is like you, only he's trying to lose the weight and doesn't brag about having "21-inch" arms with 6" of fat on them.  ::)

pumphard posted his pic, now for once stop being a bitch and post your pic, are you afraid?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2007, 12:28:59 PM »

i would vote for size every day of the week guys like mos,ss and squadfather are all big guys

bf is taking a gamble

its time for you too man up or you will just look like a cock for calling him out so often then backing down
T

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2007, 12:29:57 PM »
who cares what the y posters think, u act that their your only friends........post your pics, and let them decide, i don't care..........what does it change, your still a scrawny, bigmouth with bag Jewish genes, face it.

Why are you so afraid to put a month of your account on the line? Are you that nervous you might actually lose? You're turning out to be a real pussy here. I'm willing to leave for a month. I'm 140 pounds according to you. You should have NO problem beating a pic of me.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2007, 12:30:52 PM »
now I now why this arm thing really bothers you, and the same reason why you still won't tell us what size your arm is........

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2007, 12:30:58 PM »
Why are you so afraid to put a month of your account on the line? Are you that nervous you might actually lose? You're turning out to be a real pussy here. I'm willing to leave for a month. I'm 140 pounds according to you. You should have NO problem beating a pic of me.

Post your pic, otherwise youre a chicken

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #90 on: September 20, 2007, 12:32:09 PM »
i would vote for size every day of the week guys like mos,ss and squadfather are all big guys

bf is taking a gamble

its time for you too man up or you will just look like a cock for calling him out so often then backing down

Yep, a lot of guys on the Y will vote for size for sure. Why not just do it for a contest with no sanctions?
E

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2007, 12:32:25 PM »
what you U going to do, pumphard

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2007, 12:33:03 PM »
now I now why this arm thing really bothers you, and the same reason why you still won't tell us what size your arm is........

The pic goes up within 5 minutes of me seeing you say that you're putting a month of your account on the line, dipshit. I'm looking at the pic, judging by my height and arm length, it's about 13, if that.

Yep, a lot of guys on the Y will vote for size for sure. Why not just do it for a contest with no sanctions?

He won't even do that. 330 pounds versus 140!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2007, 12:33:32 PM »
like i said, if you wanna do this, i dont' care, do it, to me, it doesn't prove a thing, people are just voting for who they like

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: September 20, 2007, 12:34:57 PM »
like i said, if you wanna do this, i dont' care, do it, to me, it doesn't prove a thing, people are just voting for who they like

He said hes in hersh, now post your pic you chicken

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2007, 12:35:07 PM »
why don't others like you, post their pics too.........everyone here that shooting off their mouths should post a pic,, a recent one , right havenbull, not that same pic you've been using for ever

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2007, 12:35:17 PM »

Cool, you two do it and just make it a contest with no sanctions. I will sticky it and everyone can vote.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2007, 12:35:58 PM »
why don't others like you, post their pics too.........everyone here that shooting off their mouths should post a pic,, a recent one , right havenbull, not that same pic you've been using for ever

HAHAHA, Danielson has pics of him with a girl on his dick floating around, what more do you want? One of him jerking off to your pic?

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2007, 12:36:28 PM »
Cool, you two do it and just make it a contest with no sanctions. I will sticky it and everyone can vote.

I am going to vote for pumphard because bitchfury is a skinny kike geek

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2007, 12:36:49 PM »

I have posted many pics of myself. You want be to be like Sevantese and post pics every time I wake up?
E