Author Topic: Hopeless...  (Read 901 times)

Aj123

• Getbig II
Hopeless...
« on: October 01, 2007, 06:34:45 PM »
Ive always been so hopeless in knowing what i should be eating in order to bulk up but ive been doing some research and come up with this diet plan...

My stats are 240lbs and 6'8" ive been lifting for a while but just dont seem to be getting any bigger only around my waistline...

Anyways here is my new diet that ive come up with any suggestions that you have please let me know...

7:30am   :
Oats 1 and ½ cups
Protein shake
Fruit
Vitamin C, Animal pak, Glucosamine, Flax seed x 2

10:30am:
Cottage cheese (Half tub)
Oats (1 cup)
Tinned fruit (Half tin)

1:00pm:
Whatever was for dinner

3:30pm:   
NO - Xplode

5:30pm:   
Protein shake
Flaxseed x 2

7:00pm:
Dinner (min 250g chicken brest and veges)

10:30pm:
Protein shake
Peanut butter   

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: Hopeless...
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 06:42:58 PM »
Ive always been so hopeless in knowing what i should be eating in order to bulk up but ive been doing some research and come up with this diet plan...

My stats are 240lbs and 6'8" ive been lifting for a while but just dont seem to be getting any bigger only around my waistline...

Anyways here is my new diet that ive come up with any suggestions that you have please let me know...

7:30am   :
Oats 1 and ½ cups
Protein shake
Fruit
Vitamin C, Animal pak, Glucosamine, Flax seed x 2
ADD IN SOME SOLID REAL-FOOD PROTEIN WITH BREAKFAST. THE WHEY IS GOOD FOR ITS ABILITY TO QUICKLY TAKE YOU OUT OF A CATABOLIC STATE...BUT ITS A SHITTY FORM OF PROTEIN ALL TOGETHER

10:30am:
Cottage cheese (Half tub)
Oats (1 cup)
Tinned fruit (Half t
ADD IN A CHICKEN BREAT, OR A CAN OF TUNA... YOU DONT NEED THE FRUIT

1:00pm:
Whatever was for dinner
...MAKE SURE THERE IS SOME MEAT!

3:30pm:   
NO - Xplode

5:30pm:   
Protein shake
Flaxseed x 2

7:00pm:
Dinner (min 250g chicken brest and veges)

10:30pm:
Protein shake
Peanut butter
CHICKEN WOULD BE BETTER   

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 07:17:31 PM »
Not hopeless. 

What I see missing is night time nutrients- essentially nine hours without protein.  Simple to fix, take a plastic cup with 1 cup of low fat cottage cheese and a tablespoon of walnut oil mixed in.  Keep it by the side of your bed.  When you wake up during the night (if you do, otherwise set an alarm), eat it.  You will have a slow dissolving protein source, made even slower by the oil, and some healthy testosterone buildiing oils.  If you are more ambitious, have about 30 liver tabs, aminos and fish oils, pre counted out and ready to go with a quart of water.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 03:06:02 PM »
might wanna count the total calories there... doesnt look to be much. proteinshakes is good for protein, but very low in calories.
Z