Author Topic: WORTHLESS JOBS AS A BODYBUILDER  (Read 13137 times)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
Re: WORTHLESS JOBS AS A BODYBUILDER
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2007, 02:37:55 PM »
  The worthless jobs as a Bodybuilder would be the following:
                                                            3)Bartender       
       Those 3 jobs are probably the most worthless and take no skill. They are the LAZY man's ideal job. Those 3 jobs are for people who couldn't take the real world and gave in.

>:(

Lisa

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2007, 02:39:23 PM »
I've seen bartenders that made $5-600 a night. I wouldn't want to do it but they were rolling in cash and they were pounding all the hotties they could handle.

Easiest money i have ever made in my life!!!!
 :P

Lisa

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2007, 02:40:31 PM »
Great career to raise a family.  ::)

I seem to be doing fine raising a family ::)

Lisa

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2007, 02:41:17 PM »
Easiest money i have ever made in my life!!!!
 :P

Lisa

did you pound many hotties, too?

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2007, 02:42:58 PM »
did you pound many hotties, too?

Total hotties!!!! HA! HA!

Lisa

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2007, 02:44:54 PM »
The fact that you love bodybuilding and bodybuilders so much you feel the need in your mind at least to try and create a higher level of respectability and credibility in jobs that have very little is commendable but a little misguided methinks.

Just educating you my dear boy where you are obviously lacking in mentality... and despite the education you fight tooth and nail to remain dumb...my work is done here.
C

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2007, 02:46:38 PM »
I worked "security" at a bar during college and I made $35 for 5 hours of work.
The Bartenders would make 4-5 X more.

Rarely do the other workers get tipped, and they're often under payed.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2007, 02:47:56 PM »
As far as raising a family, if it is your only job, bouncing or bartending is probably not a good idea, as those jobs usually have zero benefits.  However, if it is a second job,  it can actually be a great way to make extra money because the time you spend working is time that your kids would be asleep anyway.   I don't have any kids nor am i married, but im sure alot of couples in tight financial situations could really benefit from one or both of them having a second job, and weekend bartending and bouncing usually wouldnt interfere with a 9-5.  Any decent bartender, even in a small town can make an extra 1000 dollars a month just working weekends.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2007, 04:17:20 PM »
Heap of crap. These jobs are like any other. You get out of it with you put into it. Most people go through the motions and phone it in. You can be a superior PT if you do your homework and put your time in. If you just want to be a glorified rep counter, well, then you are going through the motions. Similarly with being a bouncer. You can be a superior bouncer if you do your homework, train in some specific skills and put in your time and effort. Same thing with bartending.

When I was a "yoot", I was a sacker in a grocery store. Dead end teen McJob, right? But I made an effort to do my job well. You smile, you be courteous to the customer. You don't put the cereal box in the corner of the paper bag cuz it will rip. Don't put the eggs on the bottom, etc. You can take a McJob and be good at it with the right attitude and some gumption. A slacker is going be to be a slacker, no matter what job he is doing. If you think you are better than other people and better than your job, you are going to slack off.  Don't look down on your customers/clients. It's just the Golden Rule in action. When I mopped the floor, I did a great job because of superior attitude and superior skills. The sole of a sneaker makes a great eraser for stuck on grime the mop doesn't get off. It's about making an EFFORT to do your job well.

We all know "bodybuilders" who to to the gym regularly, do the same routine all the time and never make progress because they don't make that extra effort to kick it up a notch. Same thing applies to most things in life. Are you going to do your job "just good enough" to get by, or are you going to do that extra bit of work to get ahead? It's called PRIDE. It's why I re-read my posts before I hit the "post" button to catch my typos. Sure, it's quicker to just post with typos, and I may not catch all my mistakes, but I want my posts to make sense and look intelligent. I may not be successful, but it's not because of a lack of trying.

Jason

Well said. I've made a pretty good living as a PT for over 14 years. If you're GOOD people will refer other to you and your client retention is high. I met Janet Jackson's trainer about 6 years ago. Very nice guy, flew everywhere with her and trained her for 2hrs a day.  The rest of the day was his and he was staying at the Trump Towers in a room that Janet paid for. Life as a PT is what you make it  ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2007, 04:18:40 PM »
i want to be a bouncer when i turn 21. easy money...have fun at work...pick up on loads of ladies...get in to nice clubs for free.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2007, 04:20:03 PM »
i want to be a bouncer when i turn 21. easy money...have fun at work...pick up on loads of ladies...get in to nice clubs for free.
you would be extremely intimidating. ::)

Mons Venus

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2007, 04:38:27 PM »
I seem to be doing fine raising a family ::)

Lisa

Just like strippers, female bartenders look great after 15yrs.  ::)

Great career choice........skank.  :-*

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2007, 04:39:48 PM »

wow what a big man, calling a woman names on a message board. ::)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2007, 04:43:25 PM »
Total hotties!!!! HA! HA!

Lisa

just want to clarify.  were you doing the pounding, or getting pounded? 

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2007, 07:16:23 PM »
.....why rip someone for having ANY honest job.....guess we should sell drugs, ourselves, or hump a grapefruit on video so it isnt WORTHLESS. ::)

Stavios

« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2007, 07:38:44 PM »

I did it one night cause a friend of mine needed help and it is boring as fuck !!!!!!!

I hated it and I'll never to that shit again

6 hours standing at the door doing nothing, damn it was long

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2007, 01:42:03 AM »

Hi Shadow...jack-ass :-*

Lisa

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2007, 01:42:54 AM »

just want to clarify.  were you doing the pounding, or getting pounded? 

However you'd like me to be ;)

Lisa

Mons Venus

« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2007, 02:15:17 AM »
wow what a big man, calling a woman names on a message board. ::)

No malice SF, just trying to advance her career.  ;D

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2007, 02:16:12 AM »

bouncer "almost" fuck a ton of chics

as far as having fun at work well try working in a big jersey ny of LA nightclub

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2007, 02:31:29 AM »
Personal Trainers can earn pretty good money, and it is a respectable job. Im about to start studying to become one.

Ill probably look at getting in to bouncing when im a bit older. I got a couple of mates who do it and they say it can be pretty good. Pretty easy and seems to pay ok. Not everyone responds well when you tell them your a bouncer. For anyone who wants to get serious about bodybuilding or boxing or any sport, its a convinient job. All day to train, sleep and eat, then work at night.
No doubt about it...

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2007, 04:09:23 AM »
Great career to raise a family.  ::)

Who the hell wants a family?? Childern are annoying and cost tons of money.... :-X

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2007, 04:11:47 AM »
how the hell is a dedicated bodybuilder supposed to find time to work? its not easy trying to fit 6 meals and one 45min workout session into a 24 hour time period

LOL Ron Coleman got his first 4 Olympia-titles while still working FULLTIME (yes, 8 hours per day!!) as a police officer you moron. But I guess his eating and training routine wasn't as extensive as yours..... ::)

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2007, 04:28:10 AM »
  The worthless jobs as a Bodybuilder would be the following:

1)Bouncer
                              2)Personal Trainer
                              3)Bartender

Those 3 jobs are probably the most worthless and take no skill. They are the LAZY man's ideal job. Those 3 jobs are for people who couldn't take the real world and gave in.

Discuss:
personal trainers you got to be somewhat good with people, and its hard to find clients depending on whether your area has fitness minded folks

a bouncer and bartender works night shift, its very very tiring to work night shift thats the main thing. your body simply cannot sleep in the day with sunlight through the windows, you wont get quality sleep.

theres a few part of a bouncer job
1. at the door - basically has to stamps people's hand and check bags
2. inside the club - watching ppl dancing, make sure there is no drugs, molest, fights

depending on how crowded the club is, being a bartender is fucking difficult my friend!
1. you have to set up the bar.

2.every day you have to scoop around 50kg of ice, carrying 20kg beer barrels, washing a few hundred rock glasses a day till ur shirt gets wet

2. you have to remember a few hundred cocktails recipes!

3. when crowded, you have to work fast and have a clear mind so you dont forget your orders or forget to bill the customer!

4. for flair bars you got to learn to flair

its not as easy as it looks...but if you work in a pub and not big clubs then yes its pretty easy once you get the hang of it

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2007, 07:43:04 AM »
LOL Ron Coleman got his first 4 Olympia-titles while still working FULLTIME (yes, 8 hours per day!!) as a police officer you moron. But I guess his eating and training routine wasn't as extensive as yours..... ::)

As far as i know he retired from policework some years back.

Lisa