Author Topic: WORTHLESS JOBS AS A BODYBUILDER  (Read 13139 times)

The Coach

Re: WORTHLESS JOBS AS A BODYBUILDER
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2007, 07:46:34 AM »
WTF?  your kidding...right ?  ::)

No he not.....I make a damn good living and live a nice lifestyle by only being a pt.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2007, 07:48:22 AM »
No he not.....I make a damn good living and live a nice lifestyle by only being a pt.
that's not impressive to all the internet tycoon trillionaires on getbig, Joe, shit every other guy on here runs multi billion dollar companies and has ripped 24 inch arms while benching 850 for 20. ::)

The Coach

« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2007, 07:51:12 AM »
that's not impressive to all the internet tycoon trillionaires on getbig, Joe, shit every other guy on here runs multi billion dollar companies and has ripped 24 inch arms while benching 850 for 20. ::)

Hahahah.....I know, I'm just trying to make myself feel better because I only made $1.2 bil and as you can tell by my pics, my arms are only 23 1/2 at 5'6...but to my credit, I'm 270 and shredded ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2007, 07:52:56 AM »
Hahahah.....I know, I'm just trying to make myself feel better because I only made $1.2 bil and as you can tell by my pics, my arms are only 23 1/2 at 5'6...but to my credit, I'm 270 and shredded ;D
shit with all the money these guys on here make and with all their PhD's you'd think they'd be out taking over the world.

The Coach

« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2007, 07:58:22 AM »
shit with all the money these guys on here make and with all their PhD's you'd think they'd be out taking over the world.

Screw the PhD's, you can make more as a PT.....seriously!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2007, 07:59:14 AM »

id love to take over her ass.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2007, 07:59:32 AM »
Screw the PhD's, you can make more as a PT.....seriously!
i agree, if you know what you're doing like you obviously do but some of these skinny clowns you see make me laugh.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2007, 08:01:20 AM »

Amen to that!

The Coach

« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2007, 08:01:26 AM »

Thank you :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2007, 08:02:44 AM »
Vida is incredible.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2007, 08:08:45 AM »

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2007, 08:11:28 AM »

Her ass is magical.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2007, 08:12:41 AM »
your ass is cute too Andre.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2007, 08:13:26 AM »
your ass is cute too Andre.
hahahahahaa, classic. ;D

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2007, 12:45:41 PM »
being a bouncer...sometimes easiest job in wporld. sometimes u earn it.

i work part time in a chemist as well as goin to uni. doing the door is a great way to make extra money. good money too. however u are paid for the risk

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2007, 02:01:10 PM »
being a bouncer...sometimes easiest job in wporld. sometimes u earn it.

i work part time in a chemist as well as goin to uni. doing the door is a great way to make extra money. good money too. however u are paid for the risk

These young guys don't realize that I guess.

I bounced when I was younger, and for the most part it is a cake job, except the times where I was smack in the middle of some hellacious brawls and you don't know who is fighting who. Scary

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2007, 02:04:03 PM »
yep....

i bounced at two different colleges.....sometimes you sit and do NOTHING, sometimes crap is outta control....

F THE CLEANUP AT THE END OF THE NIGHT!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2007, 02:08:22 PM »
yep....

i bounced at two different colleges.....sometimes you sit and do NOTHING, sometimes crap is outta control....

F THE CLEANUP AT THE END OF THE NIGHT!!

I usually was in the office selling the owner coke at the end of the night so I skated on that shit ;D

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2007, 03:02:08 PM »
These young guys don't realize that I guess.

I bounced when I was younger, and for the most part it is a cake job, except the times where I was smack in the middle of some hellacious brawls and you don't know who is fighting who. Scary

im 21 tho i realise the improtance of teh job. especially in teh area i work in. yes its aminly youngsters 17-23 and not really men tho i have seen sum madness. people glassed womens plats pulled out. teeth knocked out blood everywwhere. sum people getting jumped. lucky thius happens more outside inside it can get rough tho luckily not very often as people know where they are and know to a certain degree have some respect

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2007, 03:06:49 PM »
Heap of crap. These jobs are like any other. You get out of it with you put into it. Most people go through the motions and phone it in. You can be a superior PT if you do your homework and put your time in. If you just want to be a glorified rep counter, well, then you are going through the motions. Similarly with being a bouncer. You can be a superior bouncer if you do your homework, train in some specific skills and put in your time and effort. Same thing with bartending.

When I was a "yoot", I was a sacker in a grocery store. Dead end teen McJob, right? But I made an effort to do my job well. You smile, you be courteous to the customer. You don't put the cereal box in the corner of the paper bag cuz it will rip. Don't put the eggs on the bottom, etc. You can take a McJob and be good at it with the right attitude and some gumption. A slacker is going be to be a slacker, no matter what job he is doing. If you think you are better than other people and better than your job, you are going to slack off.  Don't look down on your customers/clients. It's just the Golden Rule in action. When I mopped the floor, I did a great job because of superior attitude and superior skills. The sole of a sneaker makes a great eraser for stuck on grime the mop doesn't get off. It's about making an EFFORT to do your job well.

We all know "bodybuilders" who to to the gym regularly, do the same routine all the time and never make progress because they don't make that extra effort to kick it up a notch. Same thing applies to most things in life. Are you going to do your job "just good enough" to get by, or are you going to do that extra bit of work to get ahead? It's called PRIDE. It's why I re-read my posts before I hit the "post" button to catch my typos. Sure, it's quicker to just post with typos, and I may not catch all my mistakes, but I want my posts to make sense and look intelligent. I may not be successful, but it's not because of a lack of trying.

Jason

HAHA, RON.....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2007, 03:38:40 PM »
im 21 tho i realise the improtance of teh job. especially in teh area i work in. yes its aminly youngsters 17-23 and not really men tho i have seen sum madness. people glassed womens plats pulled out. teeth knocked out blood everywwhere. sum people getting jumped. lucky thius happens more outside inside it can get rough tho luckily not very often as people know where they are and know to a certain degree have some respect
you sound like an extremely tough guy. ::)

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2007, 04:18:09 PM »
Heap of crap. These jobs are like any other. You get out of it with you put into it. Most people go through the motions and phone it in. You can be a superior PT if you do your homework and put your time in. If you just want to be a glorified rep counter, well, then you are going through the motions. Similarly with being a bouncer. You can be a superior bouncer if you do your homework, train in some specific skills and put in your time and effort. Same thing with bartending.

When I was a "yoot", I was a sacker in a grocery store. Dead end teen McJob, right? But I made an effort to do my job well. You smile, you be courteous to the customer. You don't put the cereal box in the corner of the paper bag cuz it will rip. Don't put the eggs on the bottom, etc. You can take a McJob and be good at it with the right attitude and some gumption. A slacker is going be to be a slacker, no matter what job he is doing. If you think you are better than other people and better than your job, you are going to slack off.  Don't look down on your customers/clients. It's just the Golden Rule in action. When I mopped the floor, I did a great job because of superior attitude and superior skills. The sole of a sneaker makes a great eraser for stuck on grime the mop doesn't get off. It's about making an EFFORT to do your job well.

We all know "bodybuilders" who to to the gym regularly, do the same routine all the time and never make progress because they don't make that extra effort to kick it up a notch. Same thing applies to most things in life. Are you going to do your job "just good enough" to get by, or are you going to do that extra bit of work to get ahead? It's called PRIDE. It's why I re-read my posts before I hit the "post" button to catch my typos. Sure, it's quicker to just post with typos, and I may not catch all my mistakes, but I want my posts to make sense and look intelligent. I may not be successful, but it's not because of a lack of trying.

Jason

My goal in life is to be a "superior bouncer."  Please do tell me how?

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2007, 04:52:47 PM »
Worthless or not, bouncing sucks! Boring as hell most nights. The money is NOT usually worth the risk. Yes, you can get laid but cant you just go out and get laid anyway? F the cleanup!!! You're also not allowed to drink on duty! WTF!!!

I feel better. :D

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2007, 06:04:22 PM »
Bouncing is not a great job.
I've knew someone that was shot dead leaving the bar.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2007, 04:43:54 AM »
As far as i know he retired from policework some years back.

Lisa

thats not what other arlington police officers told me. he got to workout on the clock got to leave early and was still paid for it alot.... thats why so many cops hated him becuse he got special treatment.
real men= no rubbers