Author Topic: I accept ALRI sponsorship deal for the Guns Vs Goodrum Rematch at the ASC  (Read 12245 times)

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
Re: I accept ALRI sponsorship deal for the Guns Vs Goodrum Rematch at the ASC
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2007, 12:40:54 PM »
So much for dropping the gimmick act...

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2007, 12:51:21 PM »
This is great because I can now get the help and advice I need in order to be great bodybuilder.  I've always had trouble getting down to contest weight and not knowing what to do and now I have the opportunity to finally show the haters that I can actually show up ripped and shredded.

All I have to say is thanks to ALRI and I won't let you folks down.  I know there's a lot more people deserving of this so I will take it very seriously and respresent the company well and will act professionally on all discussion boards...including this one.

Vince, have Mercy. Enough of the Madness! I am amazed you were allowed on stage with out a Bra! What gets me is you look like that and you actually stood on stage. Do you not have mirrors were you live? Time to shave that dome of yours, that bald spot is growing quicker than your Tits! With love and Respect your Mate Grundy!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2007, 12:58:51 PM »
congrats vince, keep on keepin on!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2007, 04:05:23 PM »
I guess ALRI know that Melvin can get people interested in a contest involving himself. It matters not if he shows up conditioned. Heck, it is even more amazing when he shows up looking like he never trained for the show! Who else but Goodrum can do that?

As everyone knows it is my experience that just about everyone is an expert in bodybuilding......even Goodrum! He does on line courses but has no clue how to build muscle or get rid of fat for contests. Does anyone believe ALRI will succeed where others have failed to get Melvin to actually join a gym and lift heavy weights? If ALRI really wanted to help Melvin they would pay for an operation to attend to his gynocomastia. Write it off as a business expense. Then pay for his membership in a local bodybuilding gym. Not sure how anyone is going to actually get Melvin to lift any weights!

What we want to see if a rematch of the showdown and this time on stage at the Arnold Classic. No need to have the show on shaky tables at the ALRI stand.

By the way, did anyone actually buy a Goodrum photo from Melvin at the Olympia?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2007, 04:22:43 PM »
Hi Vince,

Do us all a favour this time..

I know you're pretty much inept at words so here is a pictorial suggestion:

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2007, 04:41:15 PM »
A Goodrum trainwreck is better than reading most of the wannabe threads on Getbig.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2007, 04:41:39 PM »
All I have to say is thanks to ALRI and I won't let you folks down.  I know there's a lot more people deserving of this so I will take it very seriously and respresent the company well and will act professionally on all discussion boards...including this one.
LOL. I'd be hard pressed to think of somebody more likely to let them down.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2007, 04:57:48 PM »
As you get older you procrastinate and never get into good shape again. When I see a guy like Melvin looking the same it gives me hope. I really marvel at a guy who can joust with the best on Getbig and then get up on a table in front of people and do a posedown. This man is a gift to the bodybuilding world. He is the epitome of hopeful dreamer you meet in gyms all the time.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2007, 05:13:56 PM »
He is the epitome of hopeful dreamer you meet in gyms all the time the fatasses who hog all the Twinkies.

Fixed.

We might see the name 'ALRI' a lot between now and the Arnold, but when he shows up repping their product and looking like shit, how on earth is that going to result in more sales for them? 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2007, 05:15:01 PM »
As you get older you procrastinate and never get into good shape again. When I see a guy like Melvin looking the same it gives me hope. I really marvel at a guy who can joust with the best on Getbig and then get up on a table in front of people and do a posedown. This man is a gift to the bodybuilding world. He is the epitome of hopeful dreamer you meet in gyms all the time.

Age contributing to procrastination is a bs excuse Vince.  Personally I think you should get in shape too.  Set a decent example for all of us young punks.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2007, 05:19:00 PM »
Basile and the rest of the detractors.  ALRI wouldn't have offered a sponsorship deal if I did not have any potential.  Fact of the matter is that I packed on a lot of muscle during the year and although I wasn't in contest shape, it does show in these pictures here that  I completely out-muscled and out-massed Billy and it shows in these pictures/

I was 226 pounds at the posedown and completely all natural and when I shave off the fat with the help of ALRI, I feel that I will be a dominate force in the NGA and INBF.

People who talk may think they look better than me but remember that posing in a mirror is much different than doing it live in front of everyone
A

TOMCAT

• Getbig IV
Vince ???
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2007, 05:19:47 PM »
Vince has done a lot for the sport and is also is a business man trying to make a living while all of you just post here living with your parents talking a big game.

leave Vince alone

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2007, 05:22:59 PM »
Basile and the rest of the detractors.  ALRI wouldn't have offered a sponsorship deal if I did not have any potential.  Fact of the matter is that I packed on a lot of muscle during the year and although I wasn't in contest shape, it does show in these pictures here. 

I was 226 pounds at the posedown and completely all natural and when I shave off the fat with the help of ALRI, I feel that I will be a dominate force in the NGA and INBF.

You won't

When you lose the fat you will be small.  As small as Billy, if not smaller.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: Vince ???
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2007, 05:24:04 PM »
Whats the point of posting a whole new thread for this, you could have put it in the thread that he posted himself.

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2007, 05:25:25 PM »

Honestly, wtf is this, some kind of Special Mr.Olympia? ???

Naah, no way these guys look good enough to compete even there :-\

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2007, 05:27:15 PM »
You won't

When you lose the fat you will be small.  As small as Billy, if not smaller.

I'll lose some size but not much and I'll actually look much bigger in actual contest condition.  My legs and calves are not going to shivel up and neither are my arms.  I don't expect to be IFBB pro size but I will still be a legitimate heavyweight in the INBF and NGA and that's not bad for being only 5'11
A

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2007, 05:30:40 PM »

I'll lose some size but not much and I'll actually look much bigger in actual contest condition.  My legs and calves are not going to shivel up and neither are my arms.  I don't expect to be IFBB pro size but I will still be a legitimate heavyweight in the INBF and NGA and that's not bad for being only 5'11

Well I'd say "we'll see" but that would require you to turn up in shape which you have never done and furthermore, you show no ability to admit to that fact.

Wish you all the luck but I'm not a believer that you can ever do what is right.

Plus we all know Billy is going to hit the buffet hard now that he's got a reason too.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2007, 05:31:07 PM »
Fixed.

We might see the name 'ALRI' a lot between now and the Arnold, but when he shows up repping their product and looking like shit, how on earth is that going to result in more sales for them? 

I'm not going to screw this one up.  Too much at stake and a number of opportunities can open up for me when I do get in fit form. 
A

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2007, 05:31:56 PM »
Hahaha, this one girl is trying not to throw up, and the other one is obviously reaching for a bucket

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2007, 05:35:08 PM »

I'm not going to screw this one up.  Too much at stake and a number of opportunities can open up for me when I do get in fit form. 

I agree and Vince, I sincerely hope you heed these words.  The buffet calls.

(This is coming from someone who couldn't bothered going to it, thats how desperate this situation is for you).

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2007, 06:02:10 PM »
Does this mean that you'll actually start lifting Vince??

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2007, 06:13:18 PM »
Basile and the rest of the detractors.  ALRI wouldn't have offered a sponsorship deal if I did not have any potential.  Fact of the matter is that I packed on a lot of muscle during the year and although I wasn't in contest shape, it does show in these pictures here that  I completely out-muscled and out-massed Billy and it shows in these pictures/

People who talk may think they look better than me but remember that posing in a mirror is much different than doing it live in front of everyone

:) Glorious. Truly glorious. The fact that mankind can have such delusional yet positive thoughts, in the face of such galactically powerful evidence to the contrary. Hope springs eternal. Hell, perhaps one day, I'll play in the NFL.
a

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2007, 06:17:00 PM »

If he eats clean and trains 3-4x a week between now and then, he'll look halfway decent. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2007, 06:26:31 PM »
Goodrum promises and he delivers. You have to credit him with being a good self-promoter. Now if he could find some shame in that mirror of his he might look better on stage. He does have unusually long upper arms. Must be pretty hard to build big arms for Goodrum. No doubt he has trademark calves and decent thighs. What everyone is wondering is how big he will be if anywhere near contest condition. If Goodrum is like most of us he won't dare reduce too much and then lose too much size. Maybe he should market his mirror?