Author Topic: I'm apparenlty becoming more and more of an asshole lately...  (Read 1073 times)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
This time to a tapout shirt wearing mma wanna be badass. Now granted...I kinda provoked it wearing a house of pain t-shirt that I fucking love but whatever. So my girl and I are walking to class across campus and this crooked hat, monster billboard sunglasses, mma wannabe guido fuck yells out of NOWHERE! " Hey, Mr. House of Pain! How much do you bench press?!?!" and apparenlty that was a joke because he and his little bottle blonde girlfriend started laughing. I walked up grinning my ass off and said "445..why? And before you ask, yes...before you ask, I squat more than you, deadlift more than you, look better than you, and fuck better than you. Have a nice day."

I was already having a shit day...this guy just pushed my buttons.

He didn't say shit..and his girlfriend called me an asshole. And I couldn't keep a straight face.

Seriously though. What's with the mma tap out tough guy attitude? Ever since the ufc became big, not only do people wear the shirts, which isn't a big deal, but they automatically think it makes them a fighter and makes people respect them. I don't get it. I thought they were just confined to the gym and the bars during fight nights but apparenlty they're prowling the college campuses now too. I mean this guy was wearing a big ass blue tapout shirt that looked like a dress on his ass, a tapout hat all crooked that is apparenlty the in thing and those ridiculously huge ass white sunglasses paris fucking hilton wears that are so damn big you could host a drive in movie on this guys face. I hate these guys more than I hate people who curl in the fucking squat rack!!!!  >:(

And yes...I'm one of those guys that does wear a house of pain tshirt.  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: I'm apparenlty becoming more and more of an asshole lately...
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 06:51:38 AM »
You're also one of those guys that 1/4 reps everything, too!!!!

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 06:55:55 AM »
You're also one of those guys that 1/4 reps everything, too!!!!

This is irrelevant!  ;D

and Iv'e kicked my quarter rep ways. And squad would be proud of me. I haven't touched a smith machine in at least a month now!

now I get it if you fight and you wear fight gear but when did this kinda shit become fashion?!  ???

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 06:59:43 AM »
This is irrelevant!  ;D

and Iv'e kicked my quarter rep ways. And squad would be proud of me. I haven't touched a smith machine in at least a month now!

now I get it if you fight and you wear fight gear but when did this kinda shit become fashion?!  ???

When TUF got popular and every little queer and their brother thought TapOut made you hot shit. I was walking through the mall last week at 10 am looking for a router and their was some queer with camo pants, wrist bands, tattoo on the back of his neck rocking a cut sleeve TapOut shirt while he walked around by himself.

You'll know who trains, because they're usually wearing the brands that these queefs have never heard of.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 07:02:39 AM »
When TUF got popular and every little queer and their brother thought TapOut made you hot shit. I was walking through the mall last week at 10 am looking for a router and their was some queer with camo pants, wrist bands, tattoo on the back of his neck rocking a cut sleeve TapOut shirt while he walked around by himself.

You'll know who trains, because they're usually wearing the brands that these queefs have never heard of.

The thing is..actual fighters make fun of these people. I'm just one of those people that thing posers are a waste of time.  Now if the dude's face looked like hamburger meat it would be different. He fights. obviously not very well if he has his ass torn up but still...I can respect that. I loved fighting, have had a single amatuer boxing match, and did alot of shit in house with full gear but I've never been in an actual mma fight and can't imagine myself wearing that stuff.

How'd you fight go anyway speaking of which. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 07:10:55 AM »
Oh brother, never had it. My lower back's been fucked up since January from squatting and leaning forward on the way up. Took a break until mid July from everything and am just getting back into lifting full swing. Probably going to just lift until the end of the year. If you think I'm full of shit, there's a thread on the Injury board from February about it.  :o

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 07:13:27 AM »
Oh brother, never had it. My lower back's been fucked up since January from squatting and leaning forward on the way up. Took a break until mid July from everything and am just getting back into lifting full swing. Probably going to just lift until the end of the year. If you think I'm full of shit, there's a thread on the Injury board from February about it.  :o

I remember a thread about it and never finished reading is why I asked.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 07:16:21 AM »
The 100 pound twat Bluto was talking shit about it, so I just end it with a disclosure now.  :D