Author Topic: too full on  (Read 4006 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
too full on
« on: October 19, 2007, 03:24:56 PM »
Laura Lee:  I know my ip, my ISP is Bulldog, I’m running on a Mac and using Firefox.

& you're showing that in a little box at the bottom of my posts with my ip number???  whatever that is.  I'm fairly certain the bloke that looks after this for me will have pre-empted that...

Last time someone tried, I lived in Amsterdam and Los Angeles.

I'd sooner you didn't encourage people to break into my ISP.  They have already tried. 

If you're also doing it, I'm going to have to say i don't like it

I don't understand you
xL

are you doing power and control or just showing off your new computer skills?

Ron?  long time no write.  Please stop this silly outing, it's against my civil liberties (I live in England and we still have laws against stuff like that).  On the other hand I have nothing to hide but I would prefer to be the one to air my personal info rather than have someone do it for me. 

So now every post I make contains all my isp info???

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: too full on
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 10:32:24 PM »
Laura Lee:  I know my ip, my ISP is Bulldog, I’m running on a Mac and using Firefox.

& you're showing that in a little box at the bottom of my posts with my ip number???  whatever that is.  I'm fairly certain the bloke that looks after this for me will have pre-empted that...

I'd sooner you didn't encourage people to break into my ISP.  They have already tried. 

I don't understand you
xL

Ron?  long time no write.  Please stop this silly outing, it's against my civil liberties (I live in England and we still have laws against stuff like that).  On the other hand I have nothing to hide but I would prefer to be the one to air my personal info rather than have someone do it for me. 

Linda, you're the only one who can see it. Everyone sees their own ISP and system info.
w

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 08:00:16 PM »

I don't understand you
xL

Actually Linda, you are the only one who can see your IP info.  Everyone else sees their own info.  It is just a joke software

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 06:21:00 AM »
Actually Linda, you are the only one who can see your IP info.  Everyone else sees their own info.  It is just a joke software

awesome post!
X

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2007, 12:53:12 PM »
I already know my fucking ISP and system info

So do others. You're never alone. Every step you take, every move you make (on the internet), you'll be watched, observed, analyzed, and documented.   :)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2007, 04:14:07 PM »
Linda, you really need to chill out, lol.  It is a joke software program from Danasoft.  Everyone sees "their own" info.  No one is seeing your info.  Well, not until you posted it dumbass  ::)  So just chill out and enjoy the board.  Stop making a big deal out of what others can NOT see.  No one is hacking your damn computer.  >:(
:D Weee

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2007, 07:21:45 PM »

I don't understand you
xL

;D

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2007, 07:28:27 PM »

why she doesn't understand?

you are the only one who see this info........
are you delusional?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2007, 06:04:55 AM »
why she doesn't understand?

you are the only one who see this info........

ummmmmm

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2007, 10:03:12 AM »
My ISP is Koninklijke KPN N.V.!

There, I exposed myself.   :D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2007, 10:25:17 AM »
My ISP is Koninklijke KPN N.V.!

There, I exposed myself.   :D
Not quite what is expected when someone says they "exposed" themselves, lol.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2007, 10:48:23 AM »
Essent Kabelcom, better recognise B*****!! ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2007, 02:05:10 PM »
I got a "full on" right now!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2007, 06:46:51 AM »
I got a "full on" right now!
Hmmm, I hadn't noticed  ;D

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2007, 07:58:48 AM »

Ok, so that little mouse at the bottom of your posts has "my" info? Too funny how that works...this computer stuff is pretty scary!!! You're damn good.

Lisa

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2007, 08:06:11 AM »
Ok, so that little mouse at the bottom of your posts has "my" info? Too funny how that works...this computer stuff is pretty scary!!! You're damn good.

Lisa
and only you can see it Lisa.  :)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2007, 08:09:33 AM »
and only you can see it Lisa.  :)

Too funny...actually i'll have to write that down since i can't remember where i put it.

Lisa

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2007, 08:12:24 AM »
Too funny...actually i'll have to write that down since i can't remember where i put it.

Lisa
lol, well I guess it proved helpful to someone!  :D

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2007, 01:40:09 PM »
ha ha finally i get your hilarious ridiculous joke

How am I supposed to know that I'm the only one who sees this info?

(Especially when I'm the last person who needs to see the info as I already know that info...

Last year, before you lot of hyped-up airheads arrived here, someone extremely clever but very sad from your lovely webchatsite (who also had far too much time to spend wasting on trivialities) hacked into and posted my isp, (which was, fortunately for me, forwarded to amsterdam and los angeles) and googled my everything (as well as all of the person who introduced me to Getbig's sad shit) and posted it all.  Fortunately mine was fairly well covered and wasn't too embarrassing, but the idiot who showed me your website ended up looking like a turd. 

Could've been ~flower~ or Always Sore, who outed me, called me a gimmick and said they knew where I lived, but I doubt it, I think it was someone who just prowled around, never showed their face and decided to cause havoc for no apparent reason other than to offend.

which was why I was perturbed that someone was doing the same daft thing again.

then you decide to establish a safe environment on a girly board?

ok, right.
Thanks so much

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2007, 02:18:40 PM »

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2007, 04:13:39 AM »
I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this Laura...

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2007, 04:54:29 AM »
ha ha finally i get your hilarious ridiculous joke

How am I supposed to know that I'm the only one who sees this info?

(Especially when I'm the last person who needs to see the info as I already know that info...

Last year, before you lot of hyped-up airheads arrived here, someone extremely clever but very sad from your lovely webchatsite (who also had far too much time to spend wasting on trivialities) hacked into and posted my isp, (which was, fortunately for me, forwarded to amsterdam and los angeles) and googled my everything (as well as all of the person who introduced me to Getbig's sad shit) and posted it all.  Fortunately mine was fairly well covered and wasn't too embarrassing, but the idiot who showed me your website ended up looking like a turd. 

Could've been ~flower~ or Always Sore, who outed me, called me a gimmick and said they knew where I lived, but I doubt it, I think it was someone who just prowled around, never showed their face and decided to cause havoc for no apparent reason other than to offend.

which was why I was perturbed that someone was doing the same daft thing again.

then you decide to establish a safe environment on a girly board?

ok, right.
Thanks so much
Sooooooo, out of the whole board you thought I singled you out to "expose"?  Come on Linda... ;)

btw...didn't you happen to come across this board via a boyfriend (who you broke up with under some bad circumstances...I believe) using your computer or something?  Maybe he's the one who put your info out there or hacked it.  If I remember correctly he wasn't very nice on here.....but I could be wrong....it was some time ago.

oh and evandatp, what is it that you are not comfortable with?

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2007, 06:22:54 AM »
;)

btw...didn't you happen to come across this board via a boyfriend (who you broke up with under some bad circumstances...I believe) using your computer or something?  Maybe he's the one who put your info out there or hacked it.  If I remember correctly he wasn't very nice on here.....but I could be wrong....it was some time ago.

He did.  xxxLinda, ting was the one that posted your address on the General Topics board when all that drama was going on.  I was on that night and immediately deleted it and he was warned and later put in time-out (maybe for that or maybe for something else I don't remember exactly). I don't think anyone saw it other than me and you know I'm not going to do anything w/it! :)

I didn't even know what this thread was talking about as I have everyone's avatars and sigs turned off so I can't see them.  I had to purposely look.
R

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2007, 02:13:25 AM »
oh and evandatp, what is it that you are not comfortable with?
This sort of swinging, condo-living, Floridian carry-on:

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2007, 08:00:55 AM »
This sort of swinging, condo-living, Floridian carry-on:
Awww evan-the-toiletpaper.  You have no need to worry.  My engine is serviced daily by Mike and running just fine.   ;)